It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Crop Circle!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Whilst on another thread discussing crop circles i played with the idea of UK ATS members getting together to complete a ATS crop circle. Although this was in jest it also got me thinking.

If you could have your own crop circle made what would you put. Post a pic or give a description.

Why would you do that certain circle.

Also if you wanted to make a circle to throw the believers into a frenzy what very intelligent design would you put ie a coded message of some sort etc.

Suppose i just want to see how clever and imaginitive some ATSers are

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'd simply put. RELEASE THE TRUTH! =D no fancy circles, no fancy geometry, just straight to the point.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I suppose that would be fairly easy to do aswell. However i imagine it could be done in a few hours so we would have time to do another

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'd make a dating ad.

C'mon! That'd be awesome! You know it! It would be like that one ad done in the crops for that "erotic" website. Yeah.

Oh! Better yet, Bruce Campbell's face as a crop circle. Homage to the one guy that can save the world from evil.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'd prolly make a bullseye and write BOMB HERE... haha would be funny to see if it ever happend.
or maybe LAND HERE or both muahhaha

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"Land Here" would be funny. Although id love to see your face if after completion something actually did land there

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd like to have a gigantic and very intricate rectified 600 cell. I think it would be even more impressive than the giant Julia set.

Something like this:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Jesus that would be absolutely amazing. I imagine that would take at least a couple of nights with at 50 people.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'd draw a picture of Dubya Bush and write in alien language ...Abduct me asap..

or maybe write,Drop off your women here...

and last but not least,,,

STOP....>HAMMER TIME.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'd make a spiral of circles, smallest at the center, and connect the prime-numbered ones with a line, 1 to 2 to 3 to 5 to 7 etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Kind of a groovy concept.

I'll bite.

"If you can read this, you're too close".

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'd do an average crop circle design, but throw in some random webdings symbols just to see what criptic message people try to say it says.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks, Saint - interesting thought experiment...

I'd like to see one or the other (or both) - or best yet - a hybrid of the plaques we sent out on the Pioneer 10 and Voyager 1-2 missions as an early (and genuine) attempt to communicate with aliens.

I like these graphical messages for a number of reasons: because a lot of thought went into them ahead of time; because it is possible that aliens may recognize them from encounters with our space-faring emissaries; because they contain representations for male and female humans in a gesture of peace; because they demonstrate our (perhaps limited) knowledge of science and mathematics; because they indicate our desire to explore beyond our solar system; because they reflect our intent to communicate; because they are already familiar to many humans; because it has an esoteric, inviting appeal that may motivate bilateral relations with aliens; because even if it never results in contact it may increase awareness and appreciation of the quest for contact among our fellow earthlings...

Here they are:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
hi - someone had to do it :

it sums up what i currently feel about this place

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Great idea!

How about a circle with the faces of the entire Black Widow
gang from 'Every Whichway But Loose'?

Maybe a large sphere with a formation that depicts Gary Coleman's
head saying "Whatcho talkin' about Willis?"

In the next field, you could have a ovoid showing Ron Perlman on
a disillusioned horse, possibly Sea Biscuit.

I personally would be happy to see a ring of flattened cereal
resembling the ugly ginger-haired guy who played Malachai in
Children Of The Corn and the goofy gunner in Memphis Belle.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
in the spirit of ATS i would have to have a string of circles with letters indiscreetly placed in the circles so they arent too obvious but the letters: d-e-n-y-i-g-n-o-r-a-n-c-e

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The CARET language primer.

Wait for it....

"The CARET info is real! It's in a crop circle!!"

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A double whammy
Here goes.... I have prepared a design and refined the 'other' touches.
I have at my disposal a crack team of 'Circle masters' with years of practical experience to thier credit. Tonights crop art is going to be unique.
At the centre of the design is THIS with crystals placed into the eye sockets.
He stands in the centre of a large turf maze which has been laid over the the crops in this design
The outer area is flatened with a plank and rope to form a boundary of 12 interlinked elliptical rings. Each ring contains a sign of the zodiac.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If I were to pick a symbol, I'd pick the one in my avatar.

Hunab Ku would be another good one too. One of the members here uses that avatar, forget who though.

Also, if I were a'hoaxin, I'd use a microwave gun on the formation when I was done, just for that "authentic" label.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My crop circle would ask the aliens...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join