It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order- Is the USA the Prototype?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know that many theories on the NWO have been proposed over the years. However, I have always seen the New World Order as a revolutionary set of ideas on how the world is run. Now, all big ideas are usually tested on a smaller scale and developed before they are fully implemented.

I now believe that the NWO has been in development for ages (over 200 years). The clues to this order are hidden in Plain sight:

This is the Great Seal on the back of the 1 Dollar Bill. Take note of the words "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" at the bottom. These words are Latan and translate as: New Order of the Ages.

Why are these words on US money? What is this New Order?

These two question should be in your mind as you read the rest of this post.

The USA has a deep rooted connection to many secretive societies that have had hidden or partly hidden agendas. Many of the founder were members of a group known as the Free Masons, which still exists today and has it roots deep inside of the government.

If you haven't already seenSecret Mysteries of America's Beginnings and Riddles in Stone, Plese give them a look!

While I think there may be inaccuracies in the videos, I do believe that they do offer some useful background to give a critical perspective to this discussion. One inaccuracy is that one of the videos refers to the US as "Atlantis" which I think is confusing and incorrect. However, most of the basic infop in these videos will get you thinking deeper about the US and it's history.

Here's the big link, I believe the US and it's revolutionar system of government might have been created as a Testbed or Prototype for the New World Order. For over 100 years the US tried to exist as an isolationist country, while thoes in power developed and refined our unusual system of government. Then suddenly, after all those years, the US thrusts itself Center-Stage in the world and starts trying to push other nations to adopt Our model for government and power! Why?

I believe the US model was intended to be the New World Order. What do you think? Could that explain all the strage refrences to a New Order hidden in the symbology of America?

Tim

[edit on 7/7/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
NOPE NOPE NOPE IMHO. I think that all along, imo, that the US has been trying, fruitlessly, to be the starting stage of the NWO, not the prototype. I honestly think that the prototype is what is happening in the UK right now. With all those cameras, the gun bans, all the other bans invading their right to live how they want like the smoking ban and such. I think that the UK is the prototype for the US to follow.

But i like how you substansiated your claim and such there Ghost01, nice.

And i could be wrong, you can be wrong, we're both wrong; we'll never know until the NWO rears its ugly head to the world and i dont think thats a sight we'd want to see

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Now, this is just my personal opinion based on obsevations over the years of the social climate of the United States - so bear that in mind..

If the NWO is indeed the idea of a Complete Globalization, the intermingling of all cultures and countries under the capitalist regime...then YES.

America has the highest ethnic diversity of any place on the globe for it's realitive size, and the concept of the Melting Pot was indeed the foundation of America.

I see no reason why the NWO could have it's roots in America, especially considering our position as one of the major (if not the definitive) Superpowers on the planet.

Makes sense to me, anyway.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

KTK

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Australia is the prototype.
And they are going along nicley

We have no one cultural identity so its easy to tell us who we are. Mass immigration. Tight gun control. A concentrated media. We are drowning in American culture. Most of our tv is American. It wont be long before i will be forced to change my spelling. All our major CEOs are American. ASIO is the CIA. I can go on and on but you get the point.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by KTK]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i'd say Singapore is the prototype for the NWO.
I'm starting to believe that Lee Kuan Yew is the real author of 1984...

tight control on the population through politics, media, culture, alot of scaremongering and a population that doesn't question authority because they're conditioned to trust the leaders (or they get thrown into jail without trail or sued into bankruptcy)...
And of course their infamous draconic laws + a hitech army to prevent any uprise of rebellion.

my 2cents

peace

edit: no offence to singaporeans, alot of them are aware of the situation but are unable to act. Courage to them

[edit on 8/7/2007 by mister Jones]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I honestly think that the prototype is what is happening in the UK right now. With all those cameras, the gun bans, all the other bans invading their right to live how they want like the smoking ban and such. I think that the UK is the prototype for the US to follow.

That pretty much sums up what i was going to post, so I'm just gonna quote and agree.

join