It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will our lifes change forever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've been reading many many threads as of late where poeple feel like something huge is about to happen.

So my question is wether you feel its aliens,a new lvl of human awareness,wars.

If you have this lloming feeling no matter what the reason please post it here and about when you feel this wil lhappen..

I feel we will be at a war with Iran in 1-3 years.I feel this war will turn into something that no person will not be effected by..

So lets hear it folks,this should be interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Alien stuff will not happen until everyone is totally controlled in this world. That might be quite a few years down the road. Shame it will not happen in my life.

The other stuff, who knows....

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I feel we will be at a war with Iran in 1-3 years.I feel this war will turn into something that no person will not be effected by..

I feel so too. I am 15 years old, and am very interested in foreign relations and foreign related stuff. Why? I beileive that i have come to a conclusion, based on a theory of mine, that since the USA is theoretically a Hyper Power, (en.wikipedia.org...) whatever issue comes up that attracts the attention of the US, that issue will undoubtedly attact attention of the rest of the worlds super powers. After all, not many countries like the US on the basis of being a Hyper Power it can do whatever it wants. And so, i feel that whatever the US does, it affects the denizens of the US right down from the homeless people to the rich and famous, repercussions of one man, namely the Pres., affect the entire country. And unfortuantly look at where it has gotten us now. And here i am thinking like you, that we will encounter Iran or its allies in either a small skirmish lasting a year or less or WW3.

But on the topic of something happening huge, i am either waiting for 2012 or human acension, or my death lol. Being Catholic, i beilive in a Heaven and a Hell. But deep inside of me, like sub-consciously, i feel a sense that there is more to death , like when you die there is a spirtual acension. And from what i have read on the internet and such, i really believe that something is going to happen on a global scale, but for the better of all mankind. I am shooting for a new level of human awareness/acension or someting inter-galactic.

But the problem of being a human is that you only write the present, not the past or future. So we must make our lives today mean something for tomorow. Bad things are going to happen. I am also a firm believer in the Anti Chirst scenario. But i havnt seen anything to that extent so its possibly going to be later in life. But still, we humans must focus on whats happening now. Or face the consequences later.

Well thats all i gotta say about that. Sorry for going off-topic multiple times. lol. Hope i didnt confuse anyone else either on my rant/comment.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The theory of your human acension is a intresting one however at what cost might that so called acension partake in terms of loses of emotion, i'll be the first to admit were far from perfect and we do need to become better people, but if giving up laughter and enjoyment is part of this acension i'm not so sure it's a step we should take.

If theres a way to do this without such, in time we may find it, maybe acension from a precived basis or as i always say if you want to enlighten yourself do it yourself this way it comes on your terms.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatIsWhat
i'll be the first to admit were far from perfect and we do need to become better people, but if giving up laughter and enjoyment is part of this acension i'm not so sure it's a step we should take

You arent, and i totally agree. Thats why sometime i hate humans lol. But having faults is just how you live.

But in Ascension terms, i mean we dont give anything up. We just go up another level in terms of mind and emotions. We wont necessariyl give up those emotions, we'll just use more of our mind or spirit. I hope we dont lose those emotions!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I feel it in my bones, I don’t know how but its just a looming dark feeling. I think a lot of people feel it as well. There’s just so much going on in the world right now. We being American seem to be in the middle of it all, there’s just no telling what’s going to happen but its best to be prepared for anything.

Things may change but just think happy thoughts if you can, lol. Just don’t go through life scared thinking something’s going to happen because its going to, its just a matter of when. All you younger guys and girls just live life be a kid well you can. It may be hard to avoid but just keep in the back of your mind but you’ll know what’s up.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You Aliens just don't get it lol, nah jarheadjock i see what you're saying but i'm sure your not perfect either, but i feel when someone ascends you are giving up certain emotions or at the very least toning them down to tune up others, very much the way a blind man can hear better and vise versa.

Also some of these balanced emotions persay are essential for people especially kids growing up, also i feel some of the creativity that has graced our planet was because of this balance, do i think people need to get along better, of course.

I'm not againts you so don't think that, i just feel that if someone wants to have a enlightenment they should do this on there own terms, and i would suggest reading on the topic before seeking advice thats all i'm saying.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This kind of got me thinking. I have to admit that I feel a change coming, but I'm not sure if it's real. I mean, think about how much technology has been introduced in such a short amount of time. The two biggest things in most of our lifetimes were cell phones and the computer/internet as we know it now. These two things alone changed the way we live so much (just like the car, telephone, radio, TV, etc, which are all new technologies when you think of the big picture). So, I'm not sure whether it's that we are tapping into a global consciousness or if we are just conditioned and anticipating our next big advancement.
I can't speak for everyone here, but for a lot of us, we grew up expecting and demanding the next generation (from Atari to Nintendo to Playstation 3, from command line to GUI, from true floppy disks to cds to flash drives, etc). We're so used to outdoing ourselves so quickly, it's like where do we go from here?
Maybe we're just expecting too much. I would argue that our lives have changed forever... with cell phones, internet, GPS, you name it, it's just most of us are so used to rapid advances that we are almost blind to how revolutionary they are. You may not realize it, but if your grandparents are still around, they are well aware of the speed at which technology has begun to evolve in our lifetime.
Also, I've always kind of had the idea that every generation probably has felt that something big was on the horizon. You know, like some turning point that goes down in history is going to happen in my lifetime. For us, I would say there have been several big ones.
But in the end, I, like most everyone else, am still waiting/hoping for the big, big, big change.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yea dude just look at the process of film making and how rushed out movies are nowadays, back in the day it would take a good two to three years before a flick came out that a ton of buzz, not now i went to the movies the other day and was gonna check out the Fantastic Four and it was gone already from the theater, much the same way technology moves at a much faster pace.

One more thing about enlightenment, i feel theres a few methods on how one sees such, for instance i didn't need to so called astral project to invision myself at that WW2 movie theater i talked about in another thread i used my imagination so to speak, but i mean if people want to astral project and it's cool with who ever, go for it, i'm just throwing out my theories on these subjects that's all.

The main thing about the standardized way of doing enlightenment is to each his own, my perception of such is more on a do it yourself type thing, but again to each his own.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pweagle
I feel it in my bones, I don’t know how but its just a looming dark feeling. I think a lot of people feel it as well. There’s just so much going on in the world right now. We being American seem to be in the middle of it all, there’s just no telling what’s going to happen but its best to be prepared for anything.

Things may change but just think happy thoughts if you can, lol. Just don’t go through life scared thinking something’s going to happen because its going to, its just a matter of when. All you younger guys and girls just live life be a kid well you can. It may be hard to avoid but just keep in the back of your mind but you’ll know what’s up.

Well said man,America does seem to be a driving force thats stirring up crap all around the world,can we ever get our integrety back as a country?

Also anyone living in NY if you don't have strong ties with anyone here or a goood job,one might consider moving to a mid country state..Ny is in the crosshair of the world and i myself and thinking about relocating.

Some place with nothingness all around lol,some tiny town with a stream and plenty of land to live off.

Paranoid?maybe,,but when it hits the fan i figure such a lonely small town will be safe,not just from terror attacks but from other crazed civilians who did not prepare and now find themselves in a world without stores,gas, and other essentials,

this is of course a truly fightening idea that i pray will not come to happen,but i often wake up everyday and i absolutely cannot shake the feeling that today could be the day..

Once its announced that a war with Iran has begun.i recommed everyone here go buy tons of water,canned foods,axe,tent,plenty of matches and lighters,bycicles for you and however many you have with you..

It would also be a good idea to call family or anyoen u can trust without a second thought and make a plan to stick together in times of trial..

god bless and stay prepared but not paranoid..

link   

Originally posted by pweagle

Well said man,America does seem to be a driving force thats stirring up crap all around the world,can we ever get our integrety back as a country?

Also anyone living in NY if you don't have strong ties with anyone here or a goood job,one might consider moving to a mid country state..Ny is in the crosshair of the world and i myself and thinking about relocating.

Some place with nothingness all around lol,some tiny town with a stream and plenty of land to live off.

Paranoid?maybe,,but when it hits the fan i figure such a lonely small town will be safe,not just from terror attacks but from other crazed civilians who did not prepare and now find themselves in a world without stores,gas, and other essentials,

this is of course a truly fightening idea that i pray will not come to happen,but i often wake up everyday and i absolutely cannot shake the feeling that today could be the day..

Once its announced that a war with Iran has begun.i recommed everyone here go buy tons of water,canned foods,axe,tent,plenty of matches and lighters,bycicles for you and however many you have with you..

It would also be a good idea to call family or anyoen u can trust without a second thought and make a plan to stick together in times of trial..

god bless and stay prepared but not paranoid..

link   
double posted to due my awsome computer lag

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Will our lives change forever?
Yes..... Just watch the skies. The lies and deception will soon be over.
Spacecraft will be coming to a neighbourhood near you.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You Aliens just don't get it lol, nah jarheadjock i see what you're saying but i'm sure your not perfect either

LOL of course i'm not! I just mean that with all the things going on in the world, it makes me not feel very proud to be a human right now (yes i am a human, not an alien lol). Like the others said, many things are happening right now at such a frantic and accelerated pace that its almost unbelievable. And unfortuantly, it may just as soon come to an end just as fast. But hopefully, in a good way!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Will our lives change forever?
Yes..... Just watch the skies. The lies and deception will soon be over.
Spacecraft will be coming to a neighbourhood near you.

Man when you said The lies and deception will be over,it fealt good man..
I really feel like were being just blindly led into something that we cannot forsee..

God bless and open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well...

Aliens: Impossible for me to say, as I'm not an Alien.
Whatever happens with this will happen. Simple as that.

Human Awareness: Achieving 'another level' is something that can only happen on a personal basis. The whole of humanity simultaneously reaching a true inner peace is unlikely. I suggest to anyone searching for Spiritual harmony to read the Tao Te Ching. It's not a bible, or a book of moral rules, rather, a collection of insightful words and poetry. A great follow up book to read on Taoism is 'The Tao of Pooh and the Te of Piglet' simply brilliant. - Meditate, practice simple mind, kindness and virtue and you will find the Tao.

'May I, recognising all things as illusion, devoid of clinging, be released from bondage.'

War:

I don't think war with Iran will be anything like Iraq. In fact it will probably be a combination of UN sanctions and NATO air strikes. The Mullahs who control Iran will loose their power when the Iranian people have another cultural revolution. Hopefully. As long as the West does not force change it will happen. Iran is a country torn apart by the fundamentals.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You Aliens just don't get it lol, nah jarheadjock i see what you're saying but i'm sure your not perfect either, but i feel when someone ascends you are giving up certain emotions or at the very least toning them down to tune up others, very much the way a blind man can hear better and vise versa.

We dont give anything up but maybe the darker side of our emotions. Look at animals, the smarter and more advanced the animal is the more complex the emotions are. Take a look at the Sloth, not much emotions there, but then take one look at your dog if you have one and they are full of emotions.

The ascension will be a higher self of emotions also. You ever see an interview with the Dali Lama? Very funny witty full of joy kind of being.

We will ascend but first we must reflect on our dark side. This is the period we are in now, and before we break through there will be a time of separating the wheat from the chaff.

I think the ascension will happen for those that are ready and for those that are ready, they will cross over to a higher dimensional plain. Those that are not ready will stay in this realm.

The door opens in 4.5 years. Will everyone be ready to go through it?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chupa101

Well...

Aliens: Impossible for me to say, as I'm not an Alien.
Whatever happens with this will happen. Simple as that.

Human Awareness: Achieving 'another level' is something that can only happen on a personal basis. The whole of humanity simultaneously reaching a true inner peace is unlikely. I suggest to anyone searching for Spiritual harmony to read the Tao Te Ching. It's not a bible, or a book of moral rules, rather, a collection of insightful words and poetry. A great follow up book to read on Taoism is 'The Tao of Pooh and the Te of Piglet' simply brilliant. - Meditate, practice simple mind, kindness and virtue and you will find the Tao.

'May I, recognising all things as illusion, devoid of clinging, be released from bondage.'

War:

I don't think war with Iran will be anything like Iraq. In fact it will probably be a combination of UN sanctions and NATO air strikes. The Mullahs who control Iran will loose their power when the Iranian people have another cultural revolution. Hopefully. As long as the West does not force change it
will happen. Iran is a country torn apart by the fundamentals.

Your correct there will be 0 feet on the ground in Iran,i didnt mean it like that,look Behind the scenes at the billions invested into iran by china and russia,even after they vote yes for sanction ,russia even went as far as to build there nnuclear plant for them and fuel it..then we must think about venezuala ,,

hugo chavez has sworn to fight the us and stop us from taking over the world,chavenz has been buying arms,submarines,missiles radar,from russia,russia and china also supply iran with weapons and missiles and rader...

now if we attack iran and ruin everyojnes investments in Iran ,how easy would it be to finally take out the US,be very easy when were tied up in three countries and stretched so thin.

I'd simply give venezuala some nukes since they are withen range of us,,then id take out our radar as china has proven they could do,and launch the missiles,can u say gg usa? they could easily invade after this if they wanted because most our troops are over seas,and those who are here,if they are by a base of any kind would already have been bombed,

farfetched yes,but the possibility if there for this thing to go very wrong,even if they dont hit us here,a couple wel placed iranian missiles into iraq could do some big dmg to our troops.(granted they sneak some by our defences)

new topics

top topics

join