It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Michael Jackson ever make a comeback ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
im a huge fan of michael for years...saw him 5 times in concert...amazing guy...and it makes me feel sad what happend to him with this strange allegations long time ago...i never believed one sec. anything about that...not michael, he'll never ever would do something bad...
ok i will come to the point...smile....i think he can make a comeback...and i hope that he'll make another tour...aaaaaaand i'll be there...

did anybody notice that michael become 50 on friday? ...

here a picture how i could look like without all this plastic surgery

the picture are from a german newspaper...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Personally, I cannot imagine any situation or event that could possibly take place that would, somehow, revive Micheal Jackson's career -- certainly not one that would return him to his former heights.

The only way is if scientists invent a fountain of youth product, which also heals everything from growing new teeth, to growing his old nose back, healing all damages, naturally following his dna, genes healing him back to the way his body is designed, putting him back to his prime.

LOL you never know it may be possible if he survives long enough. haha.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sorry but the guy's a Paedophile who believes his wealth and celebrity can clear him of everything.

In addition, with the wealth and influence this man had he could have made an actual and positive difference, he did nothing but promote his own personality cult.

One of the funniest events ever at The Brit awards;

(last minute and a half is unrelated)

I know most of you are probably completely unaware of who Pulp or Jarvis Cocker are but whilst he may not have achieved even a slight proportion of what Jackson has musically he has maintained his integrity and is actively involved in promoting and achieving change.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
ok but who said he's a Paedophile?...who knows the truth what happend this time...only mike himself...the press made this story up...and the victim's get a lot of money to say that michael abuse them...ok, and get a lot of money that they say nothing nomore...and it was a mistake to give them hush money..not a good decision..
but we didn't find out what really happend...so some say he's guilty some not...for my case i say he is not guilty...but i accept any other opinion...

two another days...then he become 50 ...just want to remind...smile...

<< 1  2   >>

join