It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Michael Jackson ever make a comeback ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I never got to see him in concert when I was a kid. He tore up the eighties didn't he? If he ever does make a comeback I would love to see him, I was definitely a big fan.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
I never got to see him in concert when I was a kid. He tore up the eighties didn't he? If he ever does make a comeback I would love to see him, I was definitely a big fan.
Yeah man me too, I was too young to see any of his stuff in the 80's, so the only way I saw him live was in 2001 where he did that 30th anniversery show in NYC with his bros. He got everybody in that place standin' and singin' to his stuff, that guy is truely the king of pop.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here's the second half of the clip, enjot the rest of the day and post some songs ya liked from the J5 era or the thriller era (which was the best in my opinion),see ya later man.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Absolutely never ever again.

His days of music are gone and have been replaced by his obsession with little kids which is a shame. He WAS one of the unstoppable artists in his time. Sure he still has tons of fans, especially in japan, but the American public would never accept himagain.

His return to music would be career suicide, not that he hasnt committed it already.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
Absolutely never ever again.

His days of music are gone and have been replaced by his obsession with little kids which is a shame. He WAS one of the unstoppable artists in his time. Sure he still has tons of fans, especially in japan, but the American public would never accept himagain.

His return to music would be career suicide, not that he hasnt committed it already.

Yeah I feel the same way, only if he was interested in females he'd be able to write some good songs again instead of every song sayin' "yeehee" "ahhhh!!" and "ch'mon". That guy still has some talent left in him , all he need's to do is get back his old image.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here is one of my favorites-

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Voyager1]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
Here is one of my favorites-
I like that vid as well Voyager1, all of the dance moves in the vid were crazy!!, I also liked the spoof that weird al did "Who's Fat". Hope ya post some more of your favorites 'cause most of MJ's songs are alright to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Is anyone gonna buy MJ's new album which is scheduled to come out by the end of this year?? I think this might be the comeback that he needed to get everyone's mind off his last album which was a dud to his standards. It seems like he's gonna be able to pull it off and get himself back on track as far as bein' a musician again, he's never gonna top thriller 'cause music is in a different tone than it was 20 years ago, hope somebody posts back so I could get some sort of response to this vid I found.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've got another vid to show ya folks , it's an old one of "Rock with You" which he performed on a dianna ross show. Hope ya enjoy this classic 'cause I still dance to that song and reinact his dance moves, yeehee !!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
C'mon guys there has to be more MJ fans out there, I feel like I'm postin' to myself with a couple of good members that post time to time. If anyone else were to post a comment I'd sing a MJ song for ya all. (just kiddin')

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm postn' up another vid to keep this thread from fallin' off the charts like "invicible) did to MJ's career. I've been a fan of J5 for a while and I wasn't even born in that era(does that make me crazy ??), well anyway I've got the clip to show ya when he was with his bros, see ya later.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here's another cool vid from MJ and the gang, it's fromm Off the Wall, one of the greatest albums I've ever heard.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
off the wall is my favorite mike album. He's just too out there now to be relevant, but he can still get down. From what I hear he's almost to the point where he has to do SOMETHING b/c of the debt...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by acegotflows

It's my favorite album as well, I really don't believe the tabloid stories of him bein' broke, he owns half of the Sony/ATV music catalogue which is estimated to be worth over a billion $$$$ , and if ya count his earnings from the J5 to now it'll make him over a billin dollars, but if ya put his spending habbits he's got to be worth around or in between 500-750 million, thanks for stopin' by and I hope ya come back since I'm alittle lonely on this thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
To tell ya guys the truth I'm a pretty darn good MJ impersonator, I could change my voice to sound like him and even do some of his dancin' moves, but I could never get near his dancin' skills, he's the King of POP !!!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well I'm a huge MJ fan, but I'm only going to get excited when MJ releases a new album, beyond image, he just doesn't have the drive to do what he once did. He's past his prime. He just needs to release this album he did with Will I Am and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

Yeah , I knw what ya sayin', he's gotta have the edge he had and the quickness that he had , which would never happen 'cause he's aged since Thriller . Hope everything goes well for him and I hope he stops by NY again so I could go see a live show. Thanks for stopin' by again , hope ya come back

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ummmm ..... another fav of mine is ........
The Jacksons
"Made Especially For Me"

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Yeah,it's sad, really. Much like Spears, I think his hey-day is done, gone, kapoot.. They were both headed towards ever increasing greatness and they shot it to #.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Yep ... you're right about that bro ...... the two of 'em have f'd up their careers
............ I miss the old Mike

<< 1    3 >>

join