It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Serves Baked Boys To Their Families For Lunch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
DEAR PROJECT_SILO,

Thanks tons--more than my humble words can quickly convey . . . on my way to bed . . . I am, also, quite thankful for others who are more grounded in objective reality who have stepped up to the plate to post some fine assertions. I hope to get to them tomorrow. Thanks for your courage.

Project, some quick comments on some of your excellent points.

[QUOTE]

Pretty sure his burden of proof came in form of a reporter that gets paid by donations not by the gov.

[/QUOTE]

I have poured over Yon's website and particularly MANY of the comments. 100% of everything that I've read by anyone who convincingly sounds close to him--affirms my own assessment of him from his website--that he is ONE QUALITY PERSON OF HIGH INTEGRITY, WITH, CANDOR, HONESTY. At this point, it would take a great lot to disprove that or even put a chink in it.

[QUOTE]

Another part that adds credibility to his story is the FACT that these animals(extremist) do not feel for human pain or sorrow,

[/QUOTE]

INDEED. I might put it differently but I think you are quite right. To murder over a cartoon is beyond hideous. And for supposedly sane Westerners to then appease, rationalize, mollify, excuse, etc. such horror . . . is well over the line of suicidal . . . which would be one thing if it involved the individual appeasing Westerner--but to take a suicidal stance implicating, hazarding all Westerners in such a silly stroke of irrationality--is beyond the pale as well as beyond any hint of congruent, good reality testing.

[QUOTE]

They will do anything they please to anyone,behead children,you know you can be killed for carrying oranges and bananas in the same basket?this is considered sexualy wrong...

[/QUOTE]

That one I didn't know. But doesn't really surprise me. Once religion begins to be defined in wholesale demonized irrational terms . . . any fool crazy hellish thing goes.

[QUOTE]

So how is it so irrational to think they could perform such a sadistic act?when in FACT a understanding mind would come to the conclusion that they are capable of any unimaginable act of cruelty. Even if this reporter is proven wrong and his sources lied,i would still believe the animals have done this or would do this..

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

[/QUOTE]

I could not have put it better myself.

By the way, I may well know the parents of Wallach though it's far from certain and I've been out of touch with them for a long time. But if this is their son involved in this story--I'm all the more convinced of it's authenticity.

I think the point cannot be made too often nor too loudly . . . such horrors are par for the course when RELIGION [vs RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD] becomes mangled so FAR from anything remotely close to rational; . . . becomes so demonized from the pit of hell--literally--any horror is nothing to such madmen. They make Hitler look like a wimpy choir boy.

But our era has been desensitized to horror in a list of ways by a list of means.

Would folks be so glib were THEIR brothers being baked and served with an apple in their mouths? Would the rationalizations flow so speedily and based on such groundless assumpations?

Or would folks cower ringing their hands . . . muttering incoherently stuff about "I didn't know!" "I didn't believe the crazy conservatives." "I didn't think the Jihadi's would REALLY do THAT to ALL of us!" "Oh, Dear, God, my neck is next for the blade." WHACK!

But as a psychologist and sociologist . . . SOMETIMES, the glib, mindless, groundless ASSUMPTION FILLED rationalized support and benefits of the doubt people are falling all over themselves to extend to such ruthless bloody violators of women and children . . . . SOMETIMES, the mindless support of such hideocies by Westerners is ABOUT AS FRIGHTFUL and horrific as their deeds.

Because the Jihadi's are mostly over there--though there are plenty down the block and around the corner.

But the appeasers, rationalizers, bum-kissers in behalf of the Jihadi's are increasingly controlling our world and racing us toward a tyrannical global government. They are not satisfied to have anyone miss out on the horror.

Billary has proudly bragged publically that they are going to take things away from us who have earned them by hard work . . . and give them to others . . . given the extermination plans of their tools the Jihadis for the rest of us . . . I guess they figure we won't be needing much at the organ donor centers anyway.

/rant

Anyway--thanks for your refreshingly accurate reality check Project_Silo.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIANIt was interesting, upthread someone was ranting about how Saddam did not have WMD's when he did. Most were sent to Syria but some were found and reported even in the Main Stream Media. Just the NWO propaganda experts ignored the facts and kept the lies up.

Missed that one. You have a link?

Originally posted by BO XIANCertainly IT WAS PROVEN TRUE that Saddam had used chemical weapons on the Kurds and evidently did in a lesser way on others. I think there was even some relatively minor use on our troops that was briefly reported and lost in the noise.

You are totally misrepresenting the facts here. It's obvious you got taken in by President Bush's rhetoric. Yes, Saddam used poison gas on the Kurds and in the war against Iran. But that was 30 some odd years ago. The USA knew all about it then and did nothing to prevent it. After all, Iran, not Iraq, was the USAs enemy back then.

And I never heard about them using the gas on US troops. If you got a link I'd like to see it.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'll have to dig through some of my textbooks from my "Classical Islamic Civilization" class I took in college a few years back...BUT--

During the Crusades, the Muslims accused the Christians of being so starved and out-of-food that they first ate their own horses (not SO BAD...) -- but then eventually started to eat the dead Muslims that they had killed. These reports were written down by Radulph of Caen.

In a letter to the Pope one of the Crusader commanders wrote; Radulph of Caen wrote explicitly how: "In Ma'arra our troops boiled pagan adults alive in cooking-pots; they impaled children on spits and devoured them grilled."

SOURCE

Cannibalism was practiced by the participants of the First Crusade. Due to lack of food some of the crusaders fed on the bodies of their dead opponents after the capture of the Arab town of Ma'arrat al-Numan. Amin Maalouf also discusses further cannibalism incidents on the march to Jerusalem, and to the efforts made to delete mention of these from western history. (Amin Maalouf, The Crusades through Arab Eyes. Schocken, 1989, ISBN 0-8052-0898-4).

SOURCE

It would seem to me that "our side" is now making such claims in order to stir up more anger, disgust and angst.

Real or not from before or now...It's all just being perpetuated/told to rile up other's emotions.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hitting a little to close to home if we reflect on our past eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

It was interesting, upthread someone was ranting about how Saddam did not have WMD's when he did.

The someone up thread was me.

I was not Ranting, reread my post if you need to. Get your facts straight.

I was making an example of lies that is told to the public.
Lies does NOT make them a fact or true just cause a higher official says so.

As I said before wouldn't this have hit the news along time ago ?
no it didn't cause its a false statement, it is false, it is just propaganda trying to get the people to hate them more.

My list can go on with things that was told buy higher officials to make people look wrong and ok to harm them.

Go ahead and clam that I sympathize for them or even call me a supporter for their cause. I will not believe in such hogwash.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
One thing that raises my suspicions immediately is that I cannot find any trace of this story anywhere else. Even websites like Al Jazeera a front for terrorist propaganda are not carrying this story. Something like this would show up on youtube, google video, somewhere a terrorist would be posting pictures to egg on the infidels and their allies. Episodes like this do terrorists no good if nobody knows about it. They certainly desire to spread terror to many instead of few. The Blackwater contractors hanging from the bridge were all over the internet. Daniel Pearls ordeal was likewise all over terrorist websites. We all have gnashed our teeth and wrung our hands over countless civilians kidnapped and beheaded and displayed all over the internet. Why would this episode be any different? Why would Al Queida miss the obvious terror value of this? I think this reporter is being led around by his nose and shown what they want him to see.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
To The Comte,

There are dozens of links on FR re WMD's and the latest Iraq war. Searching at the site

WWW.FREEREPUBLIC.COM...

with "IRAQ WAR WMD'S FOUND" or variations thereof, would turn up dozens of stories that did not make the mainstream media but were from quality sources--a number of times--first hand FREEPERS on the scene.

But I do not want to give the impression that I'm an unmitigated Bush family cheer-leader. I'm not.

I think the NWO puppet masters have been working all sides against the middle for decades. I believe that they have co-opted all the power centers, groups, leaders they can coerce, threaten, intimidate, control etc. for decades.

I have no doubt that von Braun's assertion that the puppet masters planned in 1973/74 to schedule the war on terror, the war with Iraq and coming the war with ET. I have no doubt of that.

THEY ARE DETERMINED TO SCARE THE GLOBAL CITIZENS INTO A TYRANNICAL GLOBAL GOVERNMENT. They will succeed. This story is merely a useful fodder toward that goal.

NOTE: I REALIZE THAT MICHAEL YON WAS NOT ASSERTING THAT THE STORY WAS TRUE, PER SE. HE WAS MERELY ACCURATELY REPORTING WHAT THE TRANSLATORS WERE STATING THE IRAQI'S WERE TELLING TO LEADERS IN THE BRIEFING.

I also assert that the ruthless horror of Al Qaeda IS THOROUGHLY ON RECORD AS BEING EVERY BIT THIS HORRIBLE. IF this turns out to be a false story, stay tuned, something equally or more horrible will turn up and be an absolute 100% fact within a relatively short time.

I believe the story is true. The context etc. . . . it just rings true. Michael Yon is certainly a high integrity reporter.

But I think it is a good . . . EXAMPLE of the horror Al Qaeda is addicted to. It is a kind of . . . literal spirit guiding their actions. To them, this level of horror is merely a means to an end and even something they exalt and glory in.

THAT is the import of this story, to me. A WAKE-UP CALL.

And many choose to tell the fireman hacking at the door with fire axes to go away--even though their own house is burning down around them.

The glib mindless la la land appeasement rationalization responses are so exceedingly, extremely suicidal, to me. It's utterly beyond mind-boggling.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
To MYSTIKMUSHROOM,

[QUOTE]

It would seem to me that "our side" is now making such claims in order to stir up more anger, disgust and angst.

Real or not from before or now...It's all just being perpetuated/told to rile up other's emotions.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by MystikMushroom]

[/QUOTE]

Not at all my construction on reality.

Certainly, man's inhumanity to man knows no bounds . . . in many eras--including this one. Certainly any passionately held philosophy and/or religion is ample rationalization/justification for all manner of brutality--especially false religions--including a false application/distortion of Christianity.

And, in my humble opinion, it does NOT MATTER that the war on terror and Iraq etc. has been set up by the puppet masters using the Jihadi's to terrorize the world into a tyrannical world government.

The Jihadi's ARE STILL TERROR FILLED. THEY WILL HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH SOONER OR LATER--UNTIL THEY ARE DESTROYED BY THEIR MASTERS THE PUPPET MASTERS to be replaced by a worse terror--the evil world ruler.

Pretending that the Jihadi's are misunderstood freedom-fighters is suicidal as well as a DENIAL OF FACT. THE JIHADI'S ARE BLATANT IN THEIR FIERCE ASSERTIONS AND DETERMINATIONS TO EXTERMINATE--AND THAT BRUTALLY--ALL THAT IS NOT JIHADI. Denial of that fact is suicidal and the SUPPORTING OF IGNORANCE instead of the denial of ignorance.

All the appeals to the history of the Crusades; the rants about war for oil; the evils of the Bush family; etc. etc. etc. are at some point moot, silly, irrelevant.

The Jihadis's have been aided, abetted, set up and turned loose [though I suspect the puppet masters have ruthless control of them to some degree] to terrorize the world into a global tyranny worse than the Jihadi's.

The Jihadi's are NOT going to go away quietly. They are NOT going to go away without MORE OF THEIR BLOOD BEING SPILLED THAN THE BLOOD OF OTHERS THEY SO EAGERLY SPILL.

That's just a fact. Denial of that fact is a denial of truth instead of a denial of ignorance.

Wishful thinking is an insane response to the Jihadi's. They laugh in the face of such mindless wimpy-ness.

And then they slit the throats of those pontificating such suicidal nonsense.

WAKE-UP, WORLD. Times are not just a changin' they HAVE changed and are CHANGING FROM BAD TO WORSE at a faster and faster rate.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
To GROINGRINDER,

[QUOTE]

Episodes like this do terrorists no good if nobody knows about it. They certainly desire to spread terror to many instead of few.

[/QUOTE]

It seems clear to me as exceedingly likely that the Jihadi's wanted the local families in that village, neighborhood to know about the terror--that WAS THEIR GOAL, period. They wanted OTHER FAMILIES to be afraid of resisting recruitment of their sons. That was sufficient for them.

Treat the story as false, if you prefer. Treat it as a metaphor.

The level of terror is not particularly new. I think it was in Lebanon--I forget the timeline--ran across it in searching out any possible verification or proof otherwise on this story--similar minded radical types tied a baby's leg to the father's leg and the other leg of the baby to the mother and then forced the parents apart until the baby ripped in two.

I'm merely citing the story as a WAKE-UP CALL. These folks are SERIOUS.

THIS LEVEL OF TERROR IS REAL whether this particular example is true, or not.

THIS LEVEL OF TERROR AT THE HANDS OF THE JIHADI'S IS NOT GOING AWAY QUIETLY.

It will impact you or someone you know or someone your closer network of relatives and friends knows . . . WITHIN A FEW MONTHS TO A FEW YEARS. Denial of that highest of probabilities, certainties is not a good survival habit.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Show me the cooked body and i will beleive it. Meh!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

It was interesting, upthread someone was ranting about how Saddam did not have WMD's when he did.

The someone up thread was me.

I was not Ranting, reread my post if you need to. Get your facts straight.

I was making an example of lies that is told to the public.
Lies does NOT make them a fact or true just cause a higher official says so.

As I said before wouldn't this have hit the news along time ago ?
no it didn't cause its a false statement, it is false, it is just propaganda trying to get the people to hate them more.

My list can go on with things that was told buy higher officials to make people look wrong and ok to harm them.

Go ahead and clam that I sympathize for them or even call me a supporter for their cause. I will not believe in such hogwash.

To the OP its all good man i like these debates.

to evil bat..

This mans Micheal Yon is it can be accessed through fox new website.

I also believe we are lied to on a daily basis,hell the whole Iraq war was a lie..And if chemical weapons are considered then he did have WMD's,this is a known fact because we gave them to Iraq to help them fight the Iranians..Ya at one point we tried to control the mid east through Saddam,i guess these days we just try to directly control it heh....

But a major point here that many are missing,these men are all your worst fears rolled into one.I would never wish my worst enemy to fall into their hands.They have no mercy,their heart does not ache,they will kill you in the most brutal way and go eat lunch not thinking twice about all the pain they caused you and your loved ones..

I love America,and yes i think we got douped into a war for profit,but there is simply no denying the pure evil that these animals can deliver.I'm still unsure about 911 and their involvement but i could never deny that they are eager to lose their life just to take out a few innocent poeple that are not even fighting them,just trying to go to work,or the market and next thing you know you missing a leg and poeple are screaming and dying all around you..this is not a walk in the park,this is not a conventional enemy.

So if one was to go off prior knowledge of how these animals operate,what their motives are,and their heartless heartless past,one would have to conclude that this story if far from being out of their character.

So why is it so many are having a hard time believeing this?You miss the news everyday about all the car bombs,murders,beheadings,and the story about 1 week ago about the christian man being ganged raped by 30 muslems for not converting?

No matter what u believe on 911 or this war in Iraq,these poeple do exist and have been in centuries long war with eachother because Shiites warship Muhammed Sunnis focus more on Caliph the leader of Islam after Muhammeds death.

Does this sound rational?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
dgtempe,

Please help me understand your perspective better.

I've posted my WHAT-IF it weren't true perspective and feelings and therefore-what's.

Please assume that a video was delivered to your home from someone you knew and trusted and which was verifiably unhoaxed . . .

showing the killing, baking, preparing, serving and eating of the boys and their families reactions.

What would your response; feelings, attitude be then? Would it change anything for you?

= = = =

Good sig quote BTW.

I might add . . . the enslavements of missing the mark of perfection; missing the bull's eye [literal meaning of "sin"] are more insideous and destructive than any other enslavements. They reach into every mind and heart. They grow exponentially when fed and watered; dwelt on, wallowed in. And their wages are always death.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This story is like Hansel and Gretel--it's a fairytale.

It's the boogey-man, coming to eat you at night.

It plays on primal, irrational fears. And it's total hearsay and unproven.

It's just an extreme example of dis-info about al Quaeda, headed by an ex-CIA operative, funded through the CIA's best friends in the region, the Pakistani ISI, and about whom our Prznit said, "I don't even think about him much anymore."

Maybe you should take his advice and forget AQ too, because they are largely fictive, and after 9/11 served their purpose and have now been tossed aside.

Though when they need them for the next step in destroying the Republic, the puppets will be back.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Please assume that a video was delivered to your home from someone you knew and trusted and which was verifiably unhoaxed . . .

showing the killing, baking, preparing, serving and eating of the boys and their families reactions.

What would your response; feelings, attitude be then? Would it change anything for you?

What? I mean, what kind of question is that??? Assume a horrible unbelievably grotesque think happened... Would you still feel the same way you do? Make up something terrible and then assume it's true... Do your feelings change?

Of course they would change! Show me the video. Until then, it's all outlandish make-believe.

Let's look at this rationally for a moment...

Let's assume al Qaeda does really exist, as it's purported to since 9/11 . Let's say they're recruiting by coercion, as this piece implies. Now, al Qaeda is many things, but they aren't stupid. Filling their ranks through these methods will result in at least some members who are not fully dedicated to the cause and will eventually lead to infiltration and destruction of the organization.

This is clearly not in their best interest and is a prima facie reason to be highly skeptical of this claim. Al Qaeda wants members who are dedicated to their cause and want join them with a personal passion, not members who they have to "terrorize" into joining... or else.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I'd actually like to see them prove this happens.

Just because it comes from high ranking officials doesn't means it's correct info To name a few : Saddam has WMD's , Saddam is using chemical weapons, We caught the leader of Al Qaeda/ (how many times?),crying wolf with terrorist threats

I think is propaganda to feed more hate to the people who really don't know whats going on over there.

If AlQaeda were actually eating there young ones wouldn't that have been mentioned many years ago?

Something tells me that if this same source had said that American soldiers were feeding Iraqi children to their families, you would give it a lot more credibility.

Why is it that those who are anti-America, anti-Bush, anti-war, etc. (bear in mind I am not accusing any particular person of being any of these. I'm speaking in general terms here) will gladly accept information from even the most unreliable of sources, so long as it supports their personal beliefs/agendas? I've seen the most obscure and illegitimate websites, newspapers, etc. being quoted on here with stories bashing the US, the military, the war and so much more. But if someone on here posts a story that speaks well of the above mentioned people/nation/military from a reputable news organization like the AP, Reuters, CNN, then everyone calls it propaganda.

Look, I'm all in favor of people questioning things- especially stories like this one that seem far-fetched. But those same people should question stories that support their own beliefs with the same energy as the stories that oppose their beliefs. We are supposed to "deny ignorance". We should be denying ignorance all around.

As for this story itself... it does seem a bit unrealistic. Although I think al Qaida and other terrorist groups are the epitomy of evil, that doesn't mean that I think they would stuff and serve baked children to their own families. But that also doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Before I believe it and spread it around as though it were fact, I would need more than the second or third-hand story of one individual with no evidence to back up his claims.

Sorry if I got off topic here. It just really irks me when people assume that something is untrue just because it came by way of the US military, but will give credibility to something that al Qaida releases. That is hypocracy at its worst. Before I depart, let me also say that these comments are not directed at the poster who I quoted above. For all I know, the above poster is nothing like the people I described. I only referenced his/her post because it discussed the unlikelyhood of the story, and made me think of those who believe everything that supports their agendas.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Before I believe it and spread it around as though it were fact, I would need more than the second or third-hand story of one individual with no evidence to back up his claims.

Firstly, I don't think people would believe soldiers were doing this either, without 2nd and 3rd sources (If even then!). I know I wouldn't. This story is SO outrageous, it requires A LOT more support than hearsay in a blog. And it would not matter who was supposedly doing the cooking.

I'm willing to believe certain negative things (whether it be about our government or al Qaeda) because I hear them reported over and over by credible sources. But this story itself is so outlandish (regardless who's supposedly doing it) that I need a lot more proof to even consider that it's anything more than horror stories.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You all do know that we are talking about the same people who DO
murder their own mothers and daughters because they wish to not be forced
into marriages and treated like dogs, right?

These 'people' (and I use that term loosely) will go to any means to slaughter
anyone who is not a Muslim, or anyone who they dub an untrue Muslim.

No matter what any Christian, Jew or any other religious person has ever done in history can not compare to the acts of the ruthless animals of Islam.

To the guy with the Osama avatar who claims "I'm still free.... what about you"
Well I say I just had a double whopper in my air conditioned home and will soon be playing some XBOX 360.

How about you?

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Megadeth]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Humor break . . . on a heavy thread . . .

from an unknown source though I found it on FR at Post #49 on

www.freerepublic.com...

-Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other, “Does this taste funny to you?

-That reminds me of the cannibal that passed his friend in the woods.

-When do cannibals leave the table? When everyone’s eaten.

-What is a cannibal’s favorite type of TV show? A celebrity roast.

-What did the cannibal get when he was late for dinner? The cold shoulder.

-What is a cannibal’s favorite game? Swallow the leader.

-Did you hear about the cannibal who loved fast food? He ordered a pizza with everybody on it.

-Did you hear about the cannibal who was expelled from school for buttering up his teacher?

-Cannibal’s recipe book: How to Serve Your Fellow Man.

-Two cannibals were sitting by a fire. The first says, “Gee, I hate my mother-in-law.” The 2nd replies, “So, try the potatoes.

-A man gets captured by cannibals and every day they poke him with spears and use his blood to wash down their food. Finally the guy calls the chief over and says, “You can kill me or you can eat me, but I’m tired of getting stuck for drinks.”

-What did the cannibal say when he was full?
I couldn’t eat another mortal.

-One day a cannibal visited the neighboring island of cannibals. There, people cost $2 but politicians cost $25. The visiting cannibal asked, “How come politicians cost so much?” The chief answered, “Do you know how hard it is to clean one of those

And now a Sunday afternoon nap with prayers for all who suffer and are abused everywhere.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
[font=Arial Black]A BIT OF CONFIRMATION THAT THE STORY IS TRUE

[EX]

To: ElkGroveDan: maybe but the story is true........I have a cousin there and he told our family about this act 2 months ago....he said huge grown men were bawling uncontrolable

115 posted on 07/07/2007 7:46:25 AM MDT by advertising guy (If computer skills named us, I'd be back-space delete.)

[/EX]

:[/font]

fROM

POST #115

www.freerepublic.com...

Sounds like a bit of a report on first hand observers, to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No one appears to have noticed the glaringly obvious fallacy in this story...

Basically, it claims Al Qaeda was recruiting people and kidnapping people from 1991...

Er....

No, they weren't.

Prior to the invasion, internal strife between the sects was almost non-existent. To say that Al Qaeda has been operating in Iraq on such a scale for 12 years prior to the invasion is utter bollocks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join