It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-year-old charged with driving drunk in Alabama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
11 year Old Drunk Driver

The Mobile Press-Register newspaper said the patrolman saw the Chevrolet Monte Carlo speeding and flashed his lights to signal the driver to stop. Instead, the car sped faster, travelling at up to 100 mph (160 kph) before sideswiping another vehicle and flipping over in the Gulf Coast town of Orange Beach, Alabama, on Tuesday night.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I really don't even know how to comment on this one. 11 years old? 100 mph? Drunk? Running from the cops?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
its called excellent parenting! I'm guessing this child was never diciplined growing up, never smacked on the behind and told no, taught right from wrong...instead the parents let "others" raise her and in todays world...this is the kind of stuff they learn. Being in Law Enforcement myself...this is NOT suprising!

But mark my words...if ANYTHING...i mean ANYTHING happened to that girl due to HER actions and LACK of parenting...everyone (especially the cops) would of been blamed and definitly had gotten sued! Because thats what we teach each other...act like a complete idiot, then if something happens to you because your acting like an idiot, or the cops do their jobs and you get hurt in the process...SUE SUE SUE and you WILL get easy money! BECAUSE GOD KNOWS ITS NEVER YOUR OWN FAULT!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
its called excellent parenting! I'm guessing this child was never diciplined growing up, never smacked on the behind and told no, taught right from wrong...instead the parents let "others" raise her and in todays world...this is the kind of stuff they learn. Being in Law Enforcement myself...this is NOT suprising!

But mark my words...if ANYTHING...i mean ANYTHING happened to that girl due to HER actions and LACK of parenting...everyone (especially the cops) would of been blamed and definitly had gotten sued! Because thats what we teach each other...act like a complete idiot, then if something happens to you because your acting like an idiot, or the cops do their jobs and you get hurt in the process...SUE SUE SUE and you WILL get easy money! BECAUSE GOD KNOWS ITS NEVER YOUR OWN FAULT!!!!!

Your right 100%. In fact I was in law enforcement myself for over 7 years, but nothing like this. Just like I always say if you don't discipline your children society will do it for sure, that's why the age of these kids keep getting lower for adult crimes. This is no damn good.

Ever go to a domestic and weren't sure who the children were in the household the 30 and 40 year old or the 5 kids under 5?

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
realtruth...to many times!!! I show up, the mother is freaking out saying she can't control her kids...then you go in and see an 8 year old screaming the F word to you and the parents, or throwing stuff, and then when you try to help out the mother or father yells at you 'the cop' for yelling at the children they originally called you about. so what the kid learns is..I HAVE NO CONSEQUENCE! And we look like the bad guy...its a complete mess...yet all these liberals and civil rights people think/say they have all the answers...well the US has been on a severe downslide for years now...so apparently their methods suck!

everyones thin skinned anymore...afraid to actually punish people, you know its bad when your not allowed to spank your own kids anymore because their being taught in school that it's against their rights for that to happen...keep in mind..their taught that in 5th grade!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 7/7/07 by shadow_soldier1975]

new topics

top topics

join