It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The soul and human conciousness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
And your claim says he does not exists. Prove it.

Why should I? We're all born atheists and there's no reason I should go around trying to prove something that no one ever saw, heard, or touched doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Why should I? We're all born atheists and there's no reason I should go around trying to prove something that no one ever saw, heard, or touched doesn't exist.

I ment prove that he does'nt not exist. I wish there where more believers posting. It looks like all the athesis push the believers away. God is out there. Look around you.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I read that the human conciousness cannot be destroyed, i have been pondering on this, if the soul and conciousness are eternal, how is it that only earthen bodies are manifested....i just need some feedback from some that have a greater understanding of the topic.[/quote

The soul and conciousness are enteral but they need a place to reside in. That is why there is a body.

I saw some eastern religious shows and they use reincarnation as a theme, but since the universe is so expansive why is earth the only holder of physical bodies or organic entities that can be manifested by souls and conciousness?

Where is your proof that earth is the only place to physical bodies. Just because we have not seen it does not mean its not out there.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Check out Pierre Grimes on U-tube! You'll never be the same...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join