It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible descrepincy in a stanton friedman account about bob lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ive been looking all over the internet for anywhere it says that bob lazar says he went to W. Trespar Clarke high In westbury long island n.y. And from what ive seen, Only stanton friedman was the one who claims he went there. and found that lazar graduated in the bottom third of his class. Which then he claims lazar wouldnt have been able to get into Mit or cal tech.

If lazars records where supposedly deleted to protect his privacy, then how did friedman know he went to West trespar?

I did some looking into it myself and looked up robert lazar at classmates.com I didnt find anyone named lazar at that school. So i looked up every shcool in westbury and finally found bob lazar class of 1976. The school is clark high.

I just e-mailed some other people whom graduated that same year.In hopes they will post a photo of him from a year book. If anyone else lives near there maybe they can investigate it themselves.

I believe it is possible lazars records where deleted but since the claim by friedman about his high school makes RL Look like he couldnt have been excepted into mit or cal state. No one bothered to look any further about his graduating status. Or even think about looking elsewhere.

I will update If i get a photo from clark high. And on a personal note. I believe some of what robert lazar has said is true. I just dont ever recall him ever saying what high school he went to. Or denying anything about the claim of trespar high and graduating in the bottom third of his class.( All friedman said was its a long story on how he got that info).

But RL may have been smart enough to get into mit and cal tech without being in the top ten percent of his class. Sometimes its not what you know, its who you know.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Bob Lazar is a laier he must know all the names of his teachers and classmates, and he must have photos of the school he went to, or his classmates must have if he cant provide this kind of proof, how to belive him, or his colegues and teachers are all dead? Even if he went to that school, what is the deal, there still is no proof, that he worked at area 51 and other facilites like he claimed.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Remember stanton friedman worked like he said in security. one of his jobs was in security, keeping americas secrets safe. why would you believe him in the lazar case.

stanton knows all to well what they do to keep secrets, and he is not going to go around turning his back on those guys.

if was looking into the lazar case, stay away from stanton friedmans account of the case.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by carot
Bob Lazar is a laier he must know all the names of his teachers and classmates, and he must have photos of the school he went to, or his classmates must have if he cant provide this kind of proof, how to belive him, or his colegues and teachers are all dead? Even if he went to that school, what is the deal, there still is no proof, that he worked at area 51 and other facilites like he claimed.

Several things wrong with that:

1. I can't remember half the people I went to school with, OR the teachers names, can you? I could point them out if they were all in the same room as being there when I was.
2. NONE of my classmates have a picture of me, nor do I have of them, aside from my other half who was also in my year at school. We don't have yearbooks over here but we have year photos with everyone in, but if you miss the day, you're screwed. The school never kept more than ONE copy of this long photo for their own records and once that year had 'graduated' the school the negatives were removed from storage and destroyed.
3. I've worked in some installations that required security and until very recently no-one, not even my other half knew, definitely none of my old classmates if that's what you're trying to get at?

There ARE holes in Lazar's story, but please pick sensible places to pull the thread, memory is only so good, and given the government's funding and manpower, physical evidence can be faked or stolen easily.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders

Several things wrong with that:

1. I can't remember half the people I went to school with, OR the teachers names, can you? I could point them out if they were all in the same room as being there when I was.
2. NONE of my classmates have a picture of me, nor do I have of them, aside from my other half who was also in my year at school. We don't have yearbooks over here but we have year photos with everyone in, but if you miss the day, you're screwed. The school never kept more than ONE copy of this long photo for their own records and once that year had 'graduated' the school the negatives were removed from storage and destroyed.
3. I've worked in some installations that required security and until very recently no-one, not even my other half knew, definitely none of my old classmates if that's what you're trying to get at?

There ARE holes in Lazar's story, but please pick sensible places to pull the thread, memory is only so good, and given the government's funding and manpower, physical evidence can be faked or stolen easily.

You may be right, But the people i e-mailed where people trying to organize a reunion for the class of 77-78. So i think that these people may have some knowledge of him. My main point is that he didnt go to the school the mr. freidman has stated. Remember, the claim about him finishing in the bottom third of his class. This is also the bases of him not being eccepted at M.I.T. So it does make a difference where he went to school and his ranking grade. Im not saying i believe lazars claims, But to take Freidmans word for it wouldnt Be smart without all the facts. I can remember lots of people from high school. And the ones i forgot about can be remembered when someone mentions there name. So not all of us forget that easily. And how do you know that your former classmates dont remember you or dont have a picture? Think about what your saying, you wouldnt know that for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wasn't Bob Lazar mentioned in a Timothy Good book, along with photo of his name in phone book etc? Maybe it mentioned his education too.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Russ: My comments were in no way directed at you, I was merely saying that carot was picking at parts of the story that are impossible to verify.

I keep in touch with some of my good friends from school, and they definitely know my name, but I don't imagine they have any idea of what I did after school other than what I told them I was going to do before I left, and what I told them I actually did when I met them again years later.

I DO suspect that some of Lazar's story is falsified and or completely twisted, I can't remember when I left school but I can definitely tell you which schools I went to; however I've heard that Lazar moved around a lot as a kid, so I dunno.

If you can, send some pictures of Lazar to the people and the school, very few people change THAT much that people cannot give at least a cursory 'yeah I think its him', which would be reasonable in the circumstances. I think Lazar is probably a patsy, and THEY chose him; perhaps he has knowledge I don't know, I've never met the man but from what I've read from respected scientists he has no idea about physics, so how did he get into propulsion? I admit you don't have to be a MENSA member to get a PhD these days, you've just got to stick with it and remember stuff, so he could be a scientist, but, I doubt it.

Its like people have picked holes in Al Beliek (sp?) aka Duncan Cameron's story, so if he's a bull#ter, then I suspect some of Lazar's story is # too.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I thought it was widely known that Lazar is a fake can anyone please enlighten me if i'm wrong

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by meurig
I thought it was widely known that Lazar is a fake can anyone please enlighten me if i'm wrong

ok i will. It hasnt been proven to my satisfaction. I cant say someone is a fruad based on one mans claims. So i think that more research should be done regarding this matter. And let me point out that if the fact is all the records of bob lazar are no longer available, Than that in it self should tell you that there is something more to this guy, and someone is trying to erase his records for a reason. i can tell you that he isnt the one that did it. If just anyone could erase there existance than i would be the next guy in line to do so. and what is Stanton Freidmans motives to dicredit lazar?sometimes you get more answers when you question the accuser instead of the accused.So if anyone else wants to say Lazar is a fruad, then show me something other than Freidmans account. And if thats all you have than you should try doing some more research to find the truth.The whole point of this post was to question where he went to school. because i found a Bob lazar at a different school than freidman claims.So now im asking questions.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by russ1969]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I should point out that Lazar still claims his birth records are missing, however he only checked the hospital, where in his State the records are kept very haphazardly - the actual records WERE found at the city records office and as far as I can remember were slightly off from Lazar's 'official' storyline.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Little did that laier Lazar realize that the brain trust from ATS would be on his tail.

Go get 'im guys!

He's definitely Maillard Reacted, now.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

i was thinking stanton friedman is a disinfo agent a long time ago. i mean he speaks in riddles and he doesnt really touch in on details regarding any of his documentary appearances

top topics

join