It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When at night...when all the worlds' asleep...WHO are we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
We are those who keep an eye open on the progress of the world.

We see the miniscule tidings of what really IS, what is PRESIDING, and what will COME ABOUT.

We are THE WATCHERS of the world.

We come in many shapes and sizes. Many beliefs and non.

We have patience.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We are those who don't take too kindly to misinformation of any kind.

We will find the truth.

All the hoaxes that came by in the last while...are you sick of them too?

So are we.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I used to read comic books when I was your age also. It is a great diversion from the responsibility of the real world.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I used to read comic books when I was your age also. It is a great diversion from the responsibility of the real world.

Comic books?

Tell me you're kidding. sheesh

Guess you didn't do your homework well enough (would have thought that you looked at member profiles a bit better)

For shame groingrinder!

Don't be caught with your pants down, as the saying goes.

~Respectfully~
Ducky

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
At any one time only half the world is asleep.
Dunno what you're getting at.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, that's a good few posts there! However, I am awake all night and am asleep all day. So, what I hear of the other side comes to me first on the sleeping side, at most.

/7A

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
When we sleep we sort out and analyze stuff which happened during the day and when that is over we dream or even contact or meet other people. This means we are in fact connected on astral/dream level and levels above it.

Imagine, if more people realized that, we could end all the wars and poverty. Now we are like a big tree but almost all branches are fighting each other or scared of each other. I think new age which is coming will bring more understanding regarding this matter.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
At any one time only half the world is asleep.
Dunno what you're getting at.

True.

"When at night (underlying thoughts - that WE all surmise) go un-noticed by others and the world.

To be asleep: There is an awareness amongst many that "recognizes what is 'real' in the waking world; sometimes stagnent in thought, yet 'worldly conscience' enough to lift ones head and respond to 'everyday acceptable thoughts'. "To recongnize (possibly accept or not) conscious viable efforts made by mankind - those 'efforts' that prod 'positive thought.'.

When people (in general) go about in life, on an everyday basis, without any prior 'proper' knowledge (given or aquired), people will tend to sway to the "tried and true".

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The thing is (and this could be applied to many theories and analyzations) every one will have there own personal perspective on pretty much any topic you can think of, heck even most religions start out with the same core belief of a higher being.

In truth when you hear someones take on any type of studiest theory albeit dream analyzation,new world order,secret societys ect ect, i would antiquat that most text you read on these subjects are more then likely in the 50/50 range of truth give or take a few points.

new topics

top topics

join