It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Pole Shift survival guide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
regarding to the topic that it started....i think the safest place would be probably switzerland. in america i would say around the gran cannyons also ALASKA becasue it has high mountains....and u knoe wat people one of the most secret place in the world and probably the safest is in the Hamiliyan mountains in China....one of the biggest mountains in the world, it surounds china,india,pakistan,afghanistan and other countries.....it said that there is a place where a civilization live only with peace and harmony....but the only thing is there is a barrier so it's protected from the outsiders...many people who have gone felt a sensation feeling of harmony and a lot of healing....well if interested in this story go ahead and research....KNOWLEDGE is the true POWER >^_^>

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've heard so many of these theories. Thats exactly what they are when it all boils down....just a theory. I've heard that planet x is coming and will cause orbit to cease and chaos. That pole shifts will send waves of water and lava everywhere AHHHH! That Alien lifeforms who have been studying us for years will come down and stick probes up our butts and enslave humanity. I've even heard that a race of ananaki or giant cannibals or whatever is riding this nibiru thing and are going to warp down and make us mine gold for them and destroy the planet basically and reign over us for 1,000 years and then just leave like a bad date, like thanks for the 1,000 years of eating and killing your people and all the gold, peace out.

Heres my theory: THEORY that is- I believe that there is a coincidence and an event will happen in 2012 that nobody could possibly predict. Nostradamus and the Mayans all predicted something would happen during this year. The bible has no reference for a year of destruction and I could care less who believes in the bible "code" fact is I don't even like crosswords and the book is big enough you could find any combination of letters if you tried. Its just too odd that the philosophers would predict the exact year and date together when neither had knowledge or technological advances such as we have now. If a comet was heading in this direction it would be VERY visible by now and you can pull out your shots that people have of this thing and blah blah but maybe I'm the typical person or maybe I'm just not a paranoid skizo but until I see it on CNN it just isn't happening people. I believe however that we will rise to a higher understanding of why we are here, how life is supposed to be, ultimate "peace" NOT the sudden end to diseases and cancers and sicknesses and all of that unless we found a cure ourselves. Some people will not accept this change of events or reality because of the diverse amount of religions we have and possibly could ignite wars between the people. After all, more wars have been fought because of religious issues than anything else and that has evidence. I also believe in extra terrestrial intelligence. Its a big universe, you think were the only ones in it? I believe we really did find something and its stored at Area 51, they are too secretive and the fact the government has permission to shoot on sight is a bit extreme if they just have a few scientists inventing things in a warehouse. Isn't it also a big coincidence that the human race has been around for thousands of years now and have advanced more technologically than ever before in just the past 50 years? I do not believe these beings are a violent race, they are merely studying our way of life and how we live and don't want to disturb us. I'm sure they can pick up the satellite transmissions and watch our news and events...honestly if you were them would you want humanity to know you existed? Some of our people are so arrogant, greedy and deceitful the first thing we would do is overreact and send a nuclear missile straight at them. Sort of like Bush invading Iraq because we "believed" they had weapons of mass destruction. I am a 6'3 200 pound former athlete and there is no way a 3 ft alien with no mouth or eyelids would want to get in a bar fight with me. Their personal appearances are similar to the guys in my college biology classes, put a button up shirt and a pocketprotector on them and they would fit right in.
Bottom line is NOBODY can predict the future. Once again NOBODY! So just live your lives best you can and if something comes up handle it, if not, hey its just the end of the world...how bad can it be?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
its a magnetic flip ...your compass will change... birds may fall from the sky...oh and don't be in a plane... I believe it happens aout every 10000 years...so don't worry and enjoy the show...If you know the exact date then kudos to you.. lol

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Could the reference to SLEEP and then reawakening as a little child refer to DEATH and Reincarnation? Albeit a mass forced death to foster in the "change" of the Age....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Let's just hope that the Pole Shift is more like the needle on a compass swinging than the actual compass rotating in the hand. Big Difference!!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Despite if the earth has a diaster 2012 or next week from a hurricane. Preparation is the key. Everyone should have the basic items for survival.

1. Emergency Food and long term food production. (Seeds)
2. Medical equipment and items
3. Shelter materials and building tools
4. Weapons and lots of ammo.
5. Water purification methods.
6. Library of Knowledge. (Books that will help you survive.

Next where to go fast

Shelter, water, stable area.
Now I have my preferences but that another list.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

thats due to precession, not the end of the world. We make a full precesional rotation every 72 years. anchients account for this in there star gazing

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

thats due to precession, not the end of the world. We make a full precesional rotation every 72 years. anchients account for this in there star gazing

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How can you truly prepare for the pole-shift at all?

That is, unless you are the apex echelon of global elite, and are either perhaps secure in deep fortified underground bases and bunkers, or maybe you seek solace in space, taking the tip-top of earthy tech into orbit and ride it out?

Either way, there won't be much to come home to.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The pole shift is MAGNETIC. The planet is not going to turn upside down. It is a reversal in the polarity of the magnetic field, that's all. It will not affect tides or lava. It may well skrew up migrating wildlife and electronics, and possibly have consequences with regard solar bombardment of the Earth, but that's it. They happen every 700,000 years or so, and life is still here, and migrating life is still here, so it can't spell armageddon for the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I thought it was Gondwanaland not Pangea?

Gondwanaland occured after Pangea, but it was not a supercontinent as in Pangea or Rodinia (which was one great clump of all the land mass), as in the north, you had the continent of Laurasia. Gondwana land broke up into the Americas and Africa. Before Pangea, you had Rodinia, and before that, Valbaara.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
its not the earth that will physicly flip its the magnetic poles and its happeds before like in king henrys time so weve survived before well do it agian

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
The pole shift is MAGNETIC. The planet is not going to turn upside down. It is a reversal in the polarity of the magnetic field, that's all. It will not affect tides or lava. It may well skrew up migrating wildlife and electronics, and possibly have consequences with regard solar bombardment of the Earth, but that's it. They happen every 700,000 years or so, and life is still here, and migrating life is still here, so it can't spell armageddon for the world.

try reading this and enlighten yourself:

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

www.crystalinks.com...

LOL!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion

www.crystalinks.com...

LOL!

There are people out there that surmise that the earth crust occasionally slip and causes the pole areas to relocate.

If you dont think that this is a possibility, no matter how remote, then go troll somewhere else and let us get back to the discussion

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Look there will be the winter solstice the Polar shift the fly by of planet X the suns climate peak the completion of the earths wobble all these different things will happen. So if you think polar shift is bad your in for a nasty surprise. So dont worry ok. Just relax and enjoy your life. I can surely say don't be afraid of death since we are spiritual being made of energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed just changed from one form to another. So our souls will never die. Relax and look towards the future will hope for humanity. And don't worry we will not have to face this disaster alone. Our extraterrestrial Brothers will help us survive a best we can. This is not the first time something like this happens. Other more advanced older civilizations have witnessed the effects of these events and know how to handle them. It will be bad. But humans have a way of surviving and adapting that makes us superior to animals.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
dont worry.we wont all die .ther has been alot of poler shifts . its to do
with the erths core and the m feld birds and bees alot are going to die
for us this meens we will have to go back to the 1950s tech becaues
plains have compass gprs apoler shift might wipe out all are tech
and the werther will be worse for my be 5years crops will fail .
but we have lods of seeds in bunkers the usa will be colder erupe
will be warmer. the maya did not die .the had to move on
becaue. they had a poler shift .and the weater changed.
sthe same will hapen to us but we are not maya . the world has hidden
food .and crops seeds storrid away. for atleast 5 years untill the wether
is nomal to grow food .so why are we all still her after so meny poler shifts.
do not belive. all the information on this blog we will live

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

well think about it, a magnetic change would alter our magnetic field, thus our protection from solar storms would alter, rendering our electric power supply vulnerable to severe damge, possibly unrepairable for quite some time.
Riots break out, everyone panics, no communication which we rely upon, its every man for himself, therfore i would suggest stocking up on food that does not need cooking, finding some way to purify your own water, blankets, all the basics to survive without the ameneties we rely upon.
Do some net research, there are lots of survival guides about

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Man i used to be scared but i was like .... if its gonna happen o well.. ill jus grab a PSP charge it befor it happens and let it happen if i survive play psp for 3 hours befor it dies..... even though i hope and pray it doesent happen because if it does my little bro will have to go through all of this at such a young age and that is what worrys me most i dont care bout my life as much as his young life
just the thaught of it happenin while hes so young makes me sad almost tearie

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join