It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Pole Shift survival guide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This whole thing is connected to the 11:11 teachings, this is the Age of Spirituality, The Golden Age The Age of Aquarius. This is when all sickness , all aging will end, life as we once knew it will change . Christ consciousness will come upon the earth & the existance that we once will be no more we are ascending to another level of existance"Revelations"
Most all of the native americans know what I speak of as well as many others Mayan Phophecies, Egyptian Calender, Edgar Casey,Black Elk,
All of what is happening. Light workers all over the world know, it is a very exciting time to be alive. I didn't know I would be here for the Big Event, We use to talk about this time 35 years ago we just didn't have all the info then. We are Starseeds, IT'S REALLY DEEP STUFF!

P.S.
I had to enter a word to get this posted, a word that has stood for a group that wants the wort for us so they can stay in control, I am in no way connected to this group in any way they use negative dark energy to control the masses,.....Illuminati

i

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The age of Aquarius doesn't come for another few hundred years supposedly, we are still in the Pisces era.

Though i did a bit of research and found that Aquarius begins in 2070.

www.accessnewage.com...

Though if something were to begin the transition into the new age i would'nt doubt something big happening first.

I believe Nibiru will be the thing, but thats just a personal belief.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
im sorry... GOD would save you if you had faith
hes alwys tring to find ways to let you know your all right!! just realy pay attention and you can find him in some way trying to sey its ok, just look for him

C:\Users\owner\Pictures\2008-08-16

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hmm....well if something happens its going to happen. we all pass on to the after life.Its a very sad fact but... just enjoy the ride as best as you can.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok pole shifts have already happened...or as someone corrected me *slipped* happened in 1998 i think,edgar cayce predicted this...but it wasnt as catastrophic as he foretold...but i dont hold much credence in him or future tellers anyway,i was just saying.So your average north south pole shift...ok...north pole becomes south pole vice versa...animal life would be messed up,birds etc migration patterns would be fooked up...and am i right in thinking electrical devices would go kapoot? As for a *proper* crust shift...that never happens instantly...it takes thousands of years,although there is *some* ahem repeat some scientist who say different...but they dont have much evidence to backup their claims and are somewhat on the edge of science...so A) yah pretty bad...but not bad enough to wipe out humanity atleast or B) yah bad...but takes thousands of years to complete....so...no...i think we are cool.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Look, a brown dwarf would wreak havoc on our solar system, BUT, there is no brown dwarf heading for our solar system. No, a tidal wave never crossed africa. The speciation in south africa is still related to the speciation of south america. If a tidal wave crossed s. africa, it would have wiped them out. The re-population would have been from n. africa, which isn't related to s. american species.
So, it's outside our solar system? Pluto is 3,581 million miles away from Earth. So at a minimum, it has to cover that distance in 4 years. It's moving pretty fast, right? Now, if it is a comet, the relative size of the Sun to Earth is an orange and a grain of sand. The distance, on a relative scale, is 6 miles between this orange and the grain of sand. Now, what do you think is the chances of a comet hitting Earth, if you consider the comet is only a fraction the size of the grain of sand?
OK, if Nibiru IS a brown dwarf, and it is on an elliptical orbit, then it MUST have a central mass or sphere of influence that it orbits. IT MUST HAVE A CENTER OF ORBIT! You get that? IT MUST have a mass that it orbits. If that was the case, then that sphere of influence must extend as far as Earth, as the orbit of the ficticious brown dwarf is within Earths area, right? So if Fantasy Nibiru can reach Earth, so can the influence of the central mass/field that is holding it in orbit. Therefore, we would be able to detect that influence that affects Nibiru, right? Yes, we would. Can we detect anything? No we can't.
OK, let's presume Nibiru is a rouge planet just flying through the universe (in a straight line of course (newtonian physics apply)), how on Earth does anyone know it is coming?
No, people can't see into the future........
Nibiru is total bunk.
You have been had by a conman, and those that believe and propogate the conmans work.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Where are you getting your info?

The pole shifts is not something physical. The Earth won't turn upside down. It's purely magnetic. However, it won't change suddenly, and this is where the problem will lie. The pole shift would be gradual. Causing a lot of interference, and, we may even have a very, very weak magnetic field for a period. This is where the problems would occur. The sun would do serious damage to the Earth, or more so, to life when this happens. And this is what you should be worried about.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
Where are you getting your info?

The pole shifts is not something physical. The Earth won't turn upside down. It's purely magnetic. However, it won't change suddenly, and this is where the problem will lie. The pole shift would be gradual. Causing a lot of interference, and, we may even have a very, very weak magnetic field for a period. This is where the problems would occur. The sun would do serious damage to the Earth, or more so, to life when this happens. And this is what you should be worried about.

No i think sceintists have found out the earth is not in any danger during a magnetic shift with radiation etc getting through...and if you talking to me...im pretty sure i heard there have ben sometimes in earths history where the whole crusts moves over thousands of years....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
No i think sceintists have found out the earth is not in any danger during a magnetic shift with radiation etc getting through...and if you talking to me...im pretty sure i heard there have ben sometimes in earths history where the whole crusts moves over thousands of years....

Yes, we know lands have moved, but lands moving does not affect the magnetism of the Earth. The magnetism comes from deep within the Earth, islands or even whole continents slipping over many years has nothing to do with the magnetic poles. Science, science, science...from what I've read, and saw on NG, most scientists do not know what to expect from a pole shift. A lot of them believe though, that it won't be a very good thing for the life on the planet. And I can clearly see why. Do some research about how the magnetism of the Earth protects us when dealing with sun rays and you'll see clearly why a pole shift, especially a gradual one could be very dangerous to life on this planet. I'm not saying it would make all things cease to exist, but it would make living conditions much harder.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
Do some research about how the magnetism of the Earth protects us when dealing with sun rays and you'll see clearly why a pole shift, especially a gradual one could be very dangerous to life on this planet. I'm not saying it would make all things cease to exist, but it would make living conditions much harder.

"Sun rays" (UV, IR, visible light) are not affected by the Earth's magnetic field. The loss of the field would have no effect on them. We are protected from this form of radiation by our atmosphere.

The field does help to protect us from charged particles from the sun (solar wind) but the atmosphere is responsible for most of the protection. The auroras are the visible result of the energy of these particles being absorbed by the upper atmosphere.

Our magnetic field does protect our atmosphere from the solar wind. Mars has little or no magnetic field. It is thought that this could account for its near lack of atmosphere. The solar wind has literally blown it into space. Obviously that would be a bad thing for Earth but it is a very slow process. Mars has apparently been without a magnetic field for a long, long time. Since we do have an atmosphere and it has been here since before the last magnetic reversal, it seems we don't have to worry too much about that happening with the next reversal. Still, even with its very tenuous atmosphere and no magnetic field, the radiation levels on the surface of mars are considered "manageable".
www.space.com...

Past magnetic reversals have been very gradual, on the order of thousands of years. Even if we are in the early stages of one (there is some evidence that we may be) there is unlikely to be a full reversal or significant reduction of our magnetic "shield" in our time or for a long time to come.

But, to not rule out the possibility (around here "everything is possible"). Even if on the very remote chance modern science is completely wrong and our magnetic poles do reverse in 2012 and all the other bad things do happen, there really isn't a damn thing we can do about it.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Before my grandfather died in the mid 80's, he became convinced that the earth would experience a traumatic MAGNETIC pole shift, that would take place over the course of a few hours.

He believed that the shift would allow dangerous levels of radiation to hit the earth.

He also believed that people would be degaussed. He was convinced that the body has an electrical field around it that is necessary to sustain cellular function. So people who slept through the polar change would be killed. He claimed that this magnetic shift had killed off the large prehistoric animals--not only the dinosaurs but also the later mammoths and bison and saber-toothed tigers. He claimed that the bigger the animal, the more deadly the effect of the trauma. So that all large mammals will be killed off unless they can align themselves to the new pole.

Opa was convinced that it is necessary to sleep with your head to the East; his reasons tied into his magnetic "research." He even designed a bed that would "point east" based on the magnetic orientation of ninety degrees from magnetic north. When my uncles asked him why he would need to have a bed like this, since you could just align your bed once, he explained about his theory of the coming crisis.

He believed that people who are asleep will be degaused over a period of hours, and their hearts will stop, unless they are sleeping with the head in the "new east."

He believed that the prophecy of the Ghost Dance religion, in which there is a "tidal wave of dirt" coming, was a simplistic description of a coming polar shift. The Ghost Dancers believed that all metal would sink into the earth, and that whites with their metal and technology would dissapear, while Native Americans and Buffalo would survive, without barbedwire fences to hinder them.

He believed that all ferrous metal on earth is magnetized with respect to the earth's current magnetic field (which is true). He believed that when the pole shifts, the molecular crystaline lattice of metals would be weakened, so that metals will oxidize rapidly, causing accelerated rusting/tarnishing of all metal components on a global scale. He said this effect would be subtle, and that the authorities who survived the shift would claim no lasting long-term effect; but in a year or two, all the metal objects would begin to disintegrate.

Additionally, there'd be massive storms, earthquakes, and volcanic activity as the new field gathered strength.

The family thought he was nuts. He was self-educated, in a time when you could "challenge the state exam" in many fields without serving an apprenticeship or earning a degree. For most of his life, he was a licensed plumber, licensed electrician, licensed draftsman, and licensed private investigator. He held two patents used by one of the US auto makers. When I knew him in the 1970's, he was retired, but still earned money as a "water witch," dowsing for wells and pipes using a forked hazel branch. quite a character.

People in my family still joke about Opa and his "spinning bed."

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

Hello, i have a question. What questions did you ask leading up to the answer that denver, CO or surrounding areas would be the best place during this time of disaster? I have been thinking about a safe place and saving money for supplies, and this is the first site i found saying denver areas, (i haven't found much else)... so i am trying to piece everything together as well as what that reasons are for a safe place. Also, do you have any information on seed banks there? Thanks so much!!

"the best chance of survival is a prepared mind"

much luck to you fellow preparer!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I picked Denver strictly for its altitude. If a physical pole shift were to occur. the would be tsunamis and eruptions.... logic says any low lying area would be bad

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
physical pole shift

Take a ball and draw two circles at opposite sides to represent the North and South Poles. Now move the ball so the the circles are now 1/4 to 1/2 inch off top dead center and draw new circles where top dead center is.

Thats a physical pole shift scenario.... not the earth flipping upside down, but rather a sudden movement that makes the physical poles in new locations.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, a new ice age, all are possible. But some people would survive.... how many is anybody's guess, I suppose it would depend on the amount of "slippage" that occurs.

To whoever said rubbish, there is a lot of geographical evidence that points to the fact that where the poles are now is not where they have always been.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We know from the geological record that this has happened before. Also, we know that land masses have moved more than the spread of pangea can account for. For example, Alaska was once tropical. That is how the oil reserves were created, they are the remnants of a tropical rainforest. If it was just the spread of Pangea, it would have been farther north, and not equatorial. The earth's crust is just floating on a liquid ocean of molten rock. My research leads me to believe that it is the magnetic component that keeps it in place. On 12/21/12 our sun will be in line with the massive black hole in the center of our galaxy. This occurs once every 26,000 years. Our sun will also be at peak sunspot activity, with massive polarization fluxuations. These events combined could very well cause the earth's crust to shift. No one is talking about the effects that the massive amount of electricity we generate has on the earth's magnetic field, but I believe this will affect where the crust moves. The United States generates over 3.6 trillion kwh of electicity per year, more than any other country in the world. These factors combined might very well cause the United States to become the new north pole! I'm not one to give too much credence to any one prophet or prophecy, but too many are coming into line with this date. The end of the Mayan Calendar cycle, the I-Ching, the prediction of this being the last Pope (I can't remember the womans name, but she was around during Edgar Cayce's time), Greek and Roman Oracles, and now the Web-Bot Project (www.peoplenomics.com). Our rational minds want to dismiss anything we can't comprehend, but that does not make such things impossible! I don't think that the tetonic plates will rise and fall, but massive earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions will occur if this happens. It will also not happen instantly, a day or two minimum. Massive loss of life will occur, but we will survive as a species. How much of our civilization's advances will be lost is entirely up to those who believe and prepare! Denver is not a good choice to ride it out as it will be in the new artic. If this theory is correct, then Australia and Western Africa (not coastal regions due to the possible 200 foot tsunamis) will be the safest due to lack of proximity to fault lines and volcanoes and that if the crust does move the United States to the north pole, these would be near the pivot points on the globe with the least movement. Regretfully, the exact pivot points will be in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. This hypothesis is based in science, not new age mumbo jumbo, such as the "return of planet Nabiro" crap. Let's face it, we live in a very chaotic, dynamic and violent universe. Nothing lasts forever. Change is the one constant in the universe.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
it sucks if a polar shift really does happen. it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. but regaurdless of what happens even if o'bama is the anti-christ, all these scary things must comr to pass to fufill the prophecy written in the Bible. So reguardless it's going to happen because it has to. God just please help us all.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

so are you saying sir that greenland may be a safe haven to bypass this terrible disaster? And, if so, what all precautions would i have to take?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

This information is wrong! Its a switch to Vega from Polaris!!! Not North to South that's just baloney! You are GIVING MIS INFOMED INFO!

If you want good info from honest people that are not trying to scare the living # out of you with ridiculous claims go here...

www.enation.org...

and if you wanna watch whats going on Globally go here its by Noaa

www.millennium-ark.net...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i myself live in the midwest, mn. if this were to happen the mississippi river will run in the other direction. the ocean will run towards the great lakes instead of the later. we will all be flooded out , we will all have to relocate. plus, the magma under the earths crust will shift because of the poles, the direction of the magma will shift. earthquakes everywhere and exsplosions will rock the countryside. sunamies will occurr like we have never seen, making katrina look like childs play. floods , exsplosions,erruptions, plate shifts, land masses will fall into endless dark pits, while some land masses will rise from the ground creating mountains. the gases and debris from all this will suffocate and slowly kill you as it gets into your lungs. from all this will spring famine and you to eat thy neighbor. deaths will occurr and so many bodies will lie on the ground, cause the peoples will not have the means or time to bury them all. with this will come the plauges, cause the water will be contaminated, the peoples left over will again flee to the new regions untouched by the pole shift. the plagues will ravish those who are not immune and they too will be casualty of the shift. those of us left over will be the new generation of peoples on this little planet earth. this is all part of what is to happen relating to the meyan calender, the oldest known record of what happens in this cycle when the earth gets to this point, in 2012. peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join