It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Pole Shift survival guide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If the people writing these books warning us about the approaching 2012 were sincere in wanting to warn and save us....why are they charging us all for the survival info? If they actually believe this is going to happen and still are trying to make money off saving lives then In my opinion they are not the type of people who will help rebuild a positive, productive future in the aftermath of such an event.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You can't be serious. Where does this feldercarb come from? Poor educational system I suppose. 2012 end of the world. 2012 shift of the poles. How about 2012 militant Muslims finally get enough uranium to set off several nuclear bombs. That is a far greater possibility than Myan, polar shift Nostradamus pathetic nonsense. We live in a world of reality, not ungrounded imagination.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Straight Razor]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Straight Razor]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UofCinLA

i agree with person toa certain point. wont there still be eruptions and possilby super tsunamis caused from quacks.i live in socal and everyone is so unaware of how stuck we are in this city if something were to happen. i say bout 90% of the population wouldnt be able to get out. if all this is happening why isnt the government telling people to prepare for the worst.
sometimes i wonder if the gov doesnt want this out because they want to kill off there wasteful americans and think they can start a "SUPER RACE" i dont know. but still us common people need to stick together on this and survive. our ancestors have done it. so can we. im down to live. whos with me!??

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesepie

Brother cheesepie,

You hit the nail right on the head with that one. It was indeed one of the MAJOR signs of doomsday as the Quran has foretold.. .when the sun rises on the west.

At this time of the sun rising in the west, God said that no more repentance will be accepted, the door of heaven will be closed and all the angels will be recalled.

The sky will be rolled up like a scroll, and the earth is quaked with its final earthquake. That day God said that every man will know what it has sent forth...whoever did an atom's weight of good will see it then, and whoever did an atom's weight of evil will see it then.

For those who have ears let them hear.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wasn't it also foretold in the Tolkien trilogy, Lord of the Rings, where Sauron will get the ring, and the world will turn to black; there will be earthquakes and CGI, etc?

Let him that has ears look out for the trollop people talk.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The only way to protect yourself from the horrors of a Pole Shift is to hurry up and realise the true purpose of Life - spiritual awareness and enlightenment. On my spiritual path (akin to Taoism) we speak of this event too. The day will become 48 hours for one thing. I can finsd out more details. If you are spiritually centred, you can enter into a new and wonderful era , the world of Maitreya Buddha. And if you undergo the Kyudo Ceremony in the Temple of The Laughing Buddha (Maitreya), you will be protected from the disaster. There are temples in Brazil and Chicago if anyone is interested and in Bangaliore where I live. I have practised on this path for 10 years now. I wish all of you safety and joy.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickinVa
Could there possibly be such a thing...

lets make the following assumptions:

On Dec 21 2012, the earth will slip on it axis causing many continents to move hundreds of miles in virtually a second. Many plates will fall, some thousands of feet while yet others will rise.

I see no viable way to even begin to calculate where would be a safe place to head too, given the event were to occur.

Common sense would tell me that Denver Colorado and the surrounding area (if you are in the US) would offer your best chances of survival, should you even want to face what would follow.

Imagine the crust under New York City dropping 2,000 feet in a second.

Millions of people would instantly free fall 2,000 feet to impact the sunken ground, if they would even have time to hit before the water rushed in and flooded the area.

This is one nasty scenario people..... as nasty as they come

Only forum I could think of for this one.... move it elsewhere if there is a better forum.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by RickinVa]

[edit on 6-7-2007 by RickinVa]

The earths mantle is already shifting. It won't happen in "a second". In the last decade the mantle has shifted about 7 degrees already. We have been feeling the pull of the solar alignment for a while now. It just happens that the alignment will be perfect on dec. 21, 2012.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by secret agent man

Hello Secretagentman, fuels to use after the pole shift along with electricty. Those would help make surviving the pole shift much easier i believe and to obtain electricity and fuel thats renewable. Personallay im looking into hydrogen as a fuel source and way to keep a shelter or something running in Colorado. Hydrogen is the way im going to go, there are a few generators posted on youtube that i will post sometime as well. The generators are around 5k i think but hey if you wana power your shelter or your vehicle put one of those babys in your ride and you will never need to fill you tank again. The food issues well, theres still around 3 years left to stock up.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yeah the pole shift will deffinatly cause a few changes in our upcoming new world. The place to be if you are in the U.S.A. i would think would be up in a cave at a reasonable altitude in Colorado. Everyone knows you need supplies to survive, but maybe we should narrow it down to a place to be first. So now that said, anyone know any caves in Colorado that might be ideal for surviving?

A hydrogen generator could be put in a car so fuel shouldn't be a problem nor energy if you have the capabilities of obtaining one. Since the internet is vast i found one guy who actually builds the generators customly and started talking to him today. I'm determined to survive if anyone would like to join me lol i wouldn't mind either.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
We already have a safe, secure shelter ready for the catastrophic events of 2012. We have have the means of providing food, water and fuel for 500 people for 5 years.

If you wish to know the location of this shelter, please forward $150. If you would like to join us in 2012 I'm afraid I must ask for a further $15,000 - payable in advance. I'm sure that you understand establishing such a place does cost money. And besides, what use will money be in 2013?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What I find disturbing about the hole-up-in-Denver theory is that so far, it has completely failed to take into account the impending explosion of the Yellowstone super-volcano...

I don't remember the specifics(that's what Google's for :p), but for several states worth of distance, the dust from the volcano will make breathing impossible for a long period of time, cover the ground with several feet of toxic dust, and blot out the sun for something in the range of months-years.

If you're planning to hide in a cave/bunker in Colorado etc. , you''ll need food water and air for at least one year, and then a good shovel to get out, food and water to last a year or two(while the crops grow, and as back-up), and probably some way to clear the ground of the dust, which I think might be bad for crops,as well as fairly toxic.

Personally, I'm planning to hide somewhere in the Appalacian mountains.
This has several advantages:

1, it's easy to get to, but will be far away form major cities.

2, it is off any known fault lines and/or hot spots

3, it';s far enough away from the coast to avoid the tsunami

4, the mountains will act as a buffer against the shift-wind

5, The climate is good right now, and scheduled to get ( i think) even better after the shift, which is not only pleasant but will make it easier to grow a wide variety of crops.

6, we have so many deer here, some might actually manage to survive to be hunted/herded

7, once the coast line has shifted, we'll be near the ocean, with all the advantages that implies: salt water to detox with, iodine ditto, possible fishing, water to desalinate if we get desperate, salt to flavor food(and barter with), sea travel if one builds a boat, and of course swimming if we had time.

8, if I get really desperate, I can let the Illuminati/elite types catch me and use me for slave labor, as they also are building bunkers in the area, but because it's in the mountains, it'll be easier to hide from them if I'm not that desperate.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Awesome sounds like you are getting ready. I'm glad some other people are.

Would anyone happen to be living in the southern hemisphere that can take a few pictures for us?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Heres thing another thing that also may happen is all the volcanoes going off. What to do if that happens? No sun light for growing plants for a while thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis
The earths mantle is already shifting. It won't happen in "a second". In the last decade the mantle has shifted about 7 degrees already. We have been feeling the pull of the solar alignment for a while now. It just happens that the alignment will be perfect on dec. 21, 2012.

The Sun and the planets have almost 0 effect on Earth. Do you have any proof what so ever that they do?
Also, you say the mantle has moved 7 degrees. Do you have any proof? Considering the mantle is liquid, how do you measure its movement?
There are convection currents within the mantle, and the mantle moves constantly, but how do you know that planetary alignment is having an effect on the mantle? Are you making this stuff up, or just believing in someone else that is making this stuff up?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion

Originally posted by Anuubis

The Sun and the planets have almost 0 effect on Earth. Do you have any proof what so ever that they do?
Also, you say the mantle has moved 7 degrees. Do you have any proof? Considering the mantle is liquid, how do you measure its movement?
There are convection currents within the mantle, and the mantle moves constantly, but how do you know that planetary alignment is having an effect on the mantle? Are you making this stuff up, or just believing in someone else that is making this stuff up?

The fact that gravity exists should answer your question, my proof, the apples fall off trees that hit Mr. Newton in the head. All planets effect each other, but most of it is cause Nibiru is 20 times the size of earth and is like 4 years away.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

The mantle is not liquid, it's the layer you live on. I watched a show on the history channel about it. What's cuasing the shift is only in part the sun, but it's mostly the black hole at the center of our galaxy. It's the biggest one astronomers have found to date.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

Dude, we live on the lithosphere.
The mantle is below it, and is comprised of liquid rock.
Below that is liquid metal, then solid metal at the core.
Gravity from the sun, because of its huge mass, helps keep us in place.
The gravity from the moon effects the tides. But that's it! End of list.
Show me one shred of evidence of gravity from any planet having any effect whatsoever on us.
The planet Saturn is currently lined up with my ass. A cosmic event - coinciding with the fajitas I had for dinner...this is going to be a catastrophic evening!
Seriously, if you believe in these planetary alignment superstitions, and even worse; if you believe in the nibiru BS, you need a doc to check out your sanity. Stop propogating utter tosh. It's all total BS you've read from someone who got it from someone else, who just pulled it out their Uranus. There is no scientific corroboration for any of it. It is pure nonsense.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
hahah i guess the gravity of the planets doesn't hold all our planets where they are, along with ever galaxy and every individual planet. And i can't change the way people feel about Nibiru, but you can feel anyway you want about it. This forum is about it though and if wana argue, your arguing with many people are on here whom would take the possibilty seriously. So you don't have to waste your time here anymore.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
reply to post by Anuubis

Dude, we live on the lithosphere.
The mantle is below it, and is comprised of liquid rock.
Below that is liquid metal, then solid metal at the core.
Gravity from the sun, because of its huge mass, helps keep us in place.
The gravity from the moon effects the tides. But that's it! End of list.
Show me one shred of evidence of gravity from any planet having any effect whatsoever on us.
The planet Saturn is currently lined up with my ass. A cosmic event - coinciding with the fajitas I had for dinner...this is going to be a catastrophic evening!
Seriously, if you believe in these planetary alignment superstitions, and even worse; if you believe in the nibiru BS, you need a doc to check out your sanity. Stop propogating utter tosh. It's all total BS you've read from someone who got it from someone else, who just pulled it out their Uranus. There is no scientific corroboration for any of it. It is pure nonsense.

The Earth is made of many different and distinct layers. The deeper layers are composed of heavier materials; they are hotter, denser and under much greater pressure than the outer layers.

Core: The Earth has a iron-nickel core that is about 2,100 miles in radius. The inner core may have a temperature up to about 13,000°F (7,200°C = 7,500 K), which is hotter than the surface of the Sun. The inner core (which has a radius of about 750 miles (1,228 km) is solid. The outer core is in a liquid state and is about 1,400 miles (2,260 km) thick.

Mantle: Under the crust is the rocky mantle, which is composed of silicon, oxygen, magnesium, iron, aluminum, and calcium. The upper mantle is rigid and is part of the lithosphere (together with the crust). The lower mantle flows slowly, at a rate of a few centimeters per year. The asthenosphere is a part of the upper mantle that exhibits plastic properties. It is located below the lithosphere (the crust and upper mantle), between about 100 and 250 kilometers deep.
Now don't be an ass.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

Well done, I'm glad you looke dit up, but why are you telling me this?
Did you find any proof that the planets are affecting mantle? I didn't think so, because they aren't. As for the mantle only moving a few centimeters per year, that is not true. The continents and oceanic crust that 'float' on the mantle move a few centimeters per year. The mantle itself moves a lot. Indeed, ocean spread is caused by convection currents within the mantle. Ocean spread, where it meets land, produces subduction zones, where the ocean floor is re-introduced back into the mantle. The subduction zones help move the continents, but also produce movement within the mantle.

The surrounding planets within our solar system have a minuscule effect upon the Earth. The biggest influences are obviously, Sol, and Luna.
I'm still waiting for one of you to offer up proof of a reaction on the Earth from any of the other planets in the solar system, or even outside it.

If you look through the threads here on ATS, about Nibiru, you will see that it has been debunked many times. It is not possible for a brown dwarf to be < 5 light years away, and for us not to see some effect from its mass, somewhere in the universe. Even if it was travelling at the speed of light, we would still see its effects along the path it is travelling (doppler shifting, anyone?)...which we don't. Besides the fact that it would be almost impossible for it to maintain the eliptical orbit it supposedly has, without a central mass or field to help control it. If there was a mass/field that large, we would have no problems detecting it, either, espicailly as Earth is within the orbit of Nibiru, and that field would have to extend as far as Nibirus' orbit: do you understand the logic? Nibiru is a complete fantasy, and impossible within modern physics. Perhaps you believe in magick? If so, then it could be pheasible, but then again, by those standards, 'anything' could also happen. Truth is, it won't, because there is no such thing as magick outside of the world of fantasy. That's why Nibiru is fantasy; It's not speculation or hidden knowledge, it is just total bunk nonsense that the gullible spout so people think they are 'in the know'. A great modern example of the emperors new clothes, and a laughable waste of everyones time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join