It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Pole Shift survival guide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I strongly believe that the shifts have been happening for many years. They will continue to come more frequently untill a final jump occurs.

I do not know if location will be a factor in survival or not and if the year 2012 will even be the final year the main jump happens.

I do think that the preparation will be on many levels, mental, physical and spiritual.

It may be that some are predestin to make the final jump while others will be completly unable to survive in the physical slide into the next level of dimensional reality.

Either way it will be a mess when it does happen.

The best you can hope for if you are not prepared or have not been being prepared, is that your essence will transend into the next level.

This existance as we know it will become part of the lower astrals.

Those that remain will be unaware of the shift as such and will be more or less stuck here with entities of the lower dimensions , beings that have been attempting to enter unsucessfully for many thousands of years since the last major shift.

Just remember to take a few minutes a day to go inside and connect with the silence within.

Even a moment or two of consciousness in your day can make huge changes in your consciousness.

Awareness is all that is needed.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yesterday on 7/7/07 people were saying there was supposed to be some giant "shift", but I didn't sense anything out of the ordinary happening, and I would say I'm fairly attuned in that area so I would have noticed.

Basically... this is a survival forum... don't start talking about planes and astral stuff like it's all facts, when you provide no backup at all.

Pseudo-spiritual philosophies aren't going to help you survive, regardless of what happens. In fact they will hinder you.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yarcoffin, you are really dry. I am juicy. If you were consciousness which would you prefer to illuminate? A dry bag of bones or a lively flow of fresh and inviting waters? I have had MANY experiences that have lead me to my conclusions, if you are interested I can share with you and perhaps if you are open you will also begin to have your own experiences. Yet some how I seriously doubt if you could conceive the truth I would tell you as possible. Now lets not lead this thread in some other direction, U2 me or find me in one of my threads which would be a good opening point for you to learn more about me and my ways. There are several here that would agree the shift happens on many dimensions, many levels. That is intuitive physics.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This thought has been in my mind for a while now. Imagine, if the pole shift occurs, wouldn't that mean the North Pole will now be at Antarctica and vice versa?That would mean our way of seeing the world will be quite different now...most importantly the Sun rising from the West instead of the East. Haha, reminds me of the prophecy in the Quran about that being a sign of doomsday...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I cant wait for this to happen!

We are truly lucky to live in this era of drastic changes!

The next couple of years will be a lot of fun, like a warming up party for what is about to occure. Earth's aplha waves_schuman resonance is already rising. I just hope that they didnt miss the calculations so that we dont have to wait for a long time after that BIG year.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As far as I understand it, the Earth is not completely circular, because the centrivical force of earths rotation causes the crust to bow outwards around the equator. If a pole shift did happen, then the some of the crust in the location of our current equator would sink, and other parts where the new equator is located would bow outwards. I don't know if this would happen quite as suddenly as some people think, but it would still cause massive tidal waves and mass destruction...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
First let me say Yarcoffin, I apologize for being rude to you. I value your opinions and feel that you are correct on the "Don't count on GPS etc." It is always for me a blend of the mental, physical and spiritual. The Known the unknown and the unknowable.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think thats a tough one to answer since we have no idea what will be the end result. I suggest you take a look around your current area and try to locate a semi safe area in the event you "may" have enough time to get there. Then later decide if moving locations is the best thing to do.

There will be disruptions in the news with TV's and satellites since everything will lose its positions so don't count on XM radio. Instead shortwave may survive and hopefully give us a better Idea of where to go.

I'm thinking of heading to a cave if I can reach it but if necessary I heading too the wilderness away from people at that point I would fear the most. The climate is one thing but imagine the craziness going on in a heavily populated area. Look at LA and Katrina! Take my car and tv who cares! Just be weary of others during this time.

That's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The few scientific reports I have seen on this topic have found no evidence so far for mass extinction of species occuring around the time of a polar shift. (example: Scientific American) ...And since there have been a number of pole shifts over the past millenia, the absence (so far) of any such correlation is actually good news.

But here's an odd thing: My home office window points due north (with small side windows on the east and west), and until about 2 years ago, the sunrise here (Southern California mountains) always occurred directly over a small peak that is in view of my office's east-facing window. Now, however, the sunrise occurs considerably to the south of that peak. In other words, my office view of the peak has not changed, but the sunrise spot has definitely moved. Unfortunately I don't think I have a photo of what the sunrise used to look like, but if you want, I can take and post a photo of what the sunrise looks like from that window nowadays. But I may have to wait for a clear morning ... right now we get a lot of morning cloud from what local forecasters call the "Marine Layer" of clouds that often come in from the Pacific Coastline.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by not_fazed
In the scenario you describe, I doubt anyone could survive - unless they happened to be skydiving at the time.

Could you even begin to imagine the view from above??? Wow!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There is a difference between a physical pole shift and a magnetic pole shift - the magnetic happens regularly and is not earth shattering. If and I do say if a non magnetic pole shift where to happen then you wont have time to think about it as well unless you are on an airplane many thousands of feet high you would be dead.

AS in most videos and the link with the mayan 2012 calendar date there is a belief that the earth is nearing alignment with galactic centre and alignment with forces sent out by a 'super massive black hole' (there is a link to a great video on this subject on another ATS thread worth watching) as we near this, changes in our weather patterns and increases in earthquakes and other strange occurrences should happen.

not too bore you guys further but there has been major increases in earthquake activity, book your flights now or learn to fly.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i think if this is going to happen then denver is where its all going to happen and if this is all true id say come Nov/Dec 2012 dever airport is going to be the busist in the world and not the 7th

check out this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

it may throw some light onto things or it may just be my mind mixed up with all the Conspiracy theroys floating about in there

but when i saw the pictures of denver airpot murals coulped with all the other things ive seen and read and the fact tht there is a child holding a mayn tablet in the mural plus the fact i hear tht the luminatti like to flunt whats going on infornt of our faces because they feel we dont have the capacity or intelect to see whats going in right under our noses

again back to denver airport and the murals there and the fact there is a masonic cape stone there plus the fact its close to Mt Weather sent alarms bells off for me ............its either true i have an over active imagination

i hope the latter is true

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Part of the reason some scientist believe a pole shift is an actual physical event is the discovery of frozen tropical plantlife in Antarctica. Still green, almost like flash frozen, not wilted to indicate a days or weeks long event. It is but one of many theories. I doubt there would be surviving such an event unless you happened to be on a small airplane. I don't think the larger ones would have a place to land. I will google to see if I can find the study.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wiki has a pretty good article on it. Here it is.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

You don't have to convince me. I drive home most nights between 9:30 and 10:30. For the past couple of years I cannot predict where the moon will be in the sky on a regular basis. Before this time there was a discernable pattern. My husband has noticed it as well. Also, the moon appears much bigger than it used to - when it is full, it is way past huge and almost always orange-ish.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i agree with the moon thing a few nights ago i glanced up at what was a half'ish moon but it was so low in the sky and it was huge i dont ever remember seeing it like tht before i think mmore looking to the skys could give some clue as to 2012 but i live in a city and is hard to even see a star

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I just thought I'd mention a few things here. I agree that there is something fishy with the Denver airport "Noah's Ark" theory. I have heard some strange ideas, writing and a few shows on Coast to Coast and Rense talking about the airport DUMB (Deep Underground Military Base) scenario. I "instinctually" made a connection with this site and the 2012 "Doomsday" theory. It is eerie to hear the stories about how deep the base is and how big it is from supposed contractors and/or witnesses involved. It seems to me the perfect way to live out a destructive polar calamity that could involve excessive radiation, flooding and maybe some crustal displacement. Although I think there could possibly be an ironic "locked in a car sinking in a lake" possibility for these elitists who think they can control every aspect of the universe. Ha ha, that would be a real slap in their faces- to see a handful of humble, MEAK, humans surviving while they drown in there man made survival box. Anyways, I digress..... As far as the pole shifts go, I always think it best to consider as much seemingly disparate information as possible in the the mix, since the holistic picture can usually make itself known if one can consider the bigger picture and not discount the fact that the Earth is merely a smaller part of a much larger, slower moving system (...as above so below...). The pole shift itself should be considered as 1 component associated with our planetary and solar system relationship to the galaxy/universe- the Mayan view shows this idea that the planetary alignment, of which I am vaguely familiar with in a concrete way, will somehow focus a powerful energy which will be focused on the Earth by the planets acting as lenses/guides of this energy (Hunab Ku). So there are multiple components to consider here and their interdependency. How do these relate? I would love to hear some input or enlightenment from others:

1. Magnetic field shift leading to possible axial rotation displacement
  2. Solar activity (CME supposedly peaking in intensity and periodicity)
  3. Galactic alignments/precession of the zodiac
  4. Deluge and crustal movements (x/y/z directions)
  5. Rapid climate changes (possibly eluded to by the findings of ancient vegetation and life and evidence of flash freezing of animals and vegetation)
  6. Increase in the Schuman Resonance
  7. Ancient texts/writings- i.e. Common deluge stories, Atlantis story, etc.
  8. Ancient archaeological findings of large underwater structures- i.e. India, Japan...

In addition, the pole shifts, or magnetic field movements, do not necessarily need to flip 180 degrees. The shifts have been recorded in smaller rotations of maybe 20 or 30 degrees, which can still necessitate great dramatic rapid change upon the Earth. The weakened magnetic fields will apparently allow excessive solar radiations in- we do not know all of the effects this will have. I believe positive and negative aspects apply. So on...
One can see how just these few stated ideas can make the complete picture fairly complicated and hard to put every piece together rationally in a way that can be finally agreed upon, but it does begin to paint an interesting picture. I also think we can consider some "tertiary" elements/questions as well:

1. Secret activities/Denver airport "Noah's Ark" base?
  2. Black budgets funding what? Underground cities?
  3. Crop circle phenomena? What is it? Why Mayan type imagery?
  4. Seed bank in Iceland? What the heck?
  5. Global warming being pushed as totally human caused. Is this to deter implication of 2012 scenarios? I don't trust politicians agendas. Sorry Gore.
  6. Royalty/elitists/CEOs using astrology to make decisions. Hmmmm? Just a thought.

These are just off the top of my head, so forgive me if you think I am off the cuff. I just think that when we consider 2012, really we are just looking at the tip of the iceberg- the bigger portion lies unseen, and usually undiscussed. Thanks all!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by energ8t
I just thought I'd mention a few things here ...

...so forgive me if you think I am off the cuff.

Ah, actually..............., energ8t,

Nice post, but I think you are starting to drift .

The thread title is ' 2012 Pole Shift survival guide '

I think you're getting sidetracked with theories and connections,
which is a different topic, different thread.

I think this thread/topic, 'assumes' a reversal will happen,
for the sake of argument,
and asks for survival scenarios.

Maybe you could start another thread with this related topic.

(after doing a quick search for a possible recent duplicate thread, of course.)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Actually as bad as it would be and no it would not be a physical thing in the earth crust the fact that it happened in 2012 would be most chilling. That would change my way of thinking with the Mayan calendar stopping in 2012 and that to happen too.

Not only would humans be stranded for some time but the animals of the world would be even more screwed.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

"I think you're getting sidetracked with theories and connections,
which is a different topic, different thread."

Okay, I see your point and take it, but nevertheless, I wanted emphasis that it is vital to at least point out the fact that it is more than JUST a pole reversal. It is shift of greater magnitude. Since I do not know anyone on this post I thought it important to communicate these ideas, to see where people are on this topic; apparently all informed in whole. Before any "project" can be brainstormed for solutions, it is a vital to communicate the problems, constraints, facts and fiction. So again, heeding your reply, I think I can just head into the meat of the matter and skip the needless time wasted arguing what we probably agree about in general in the long run. That said I will refrain from excessive, "unfocused" tangents henceforth. I have been away from the post for a while so I will add new comments after I read the newer replies etc. Thanks all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join