It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerned about your country or "Islamophobic"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Forced marriages, honour killings, fatwas. Fundamentalists who want an Islamic caliphate to rule the world.Can't say war on terror,muslim radical.This is a recipe for disaster.While the PC crowd is busy smooching the rumps of the Islamic terrorists,the muslim militants are busy killing us.
Islam is spreading and they don't plan on changing,they plan on us changing to accommodate them.Don't believe it,just look around.Muslim cab drivers refusing to carry alcohol and dogs.Muslims at the checkout refusing to touch a pepperoni pizza.Now this crap Gordon Brown is doing I have never seen anything so stupid in my life.Their killing us and he is rubbing their behinds.What a complete idiot. More idiocy Here.This is the future:

[edit on 6-7-2007 by rdang]

[edit on 6-7-2007 by rdang]

CX

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Muslim cab drivers refusing to carry alcohol and dogs.

Not sure about over there, but only last week i had a lift off a muslim cab driver here in the UK and the only concern he had over taking my dog was about if he left hair on his clean seats!

Other than that, they've always been nice as pie here.

I'm not saying what you have posted is incorrect, just be carefull how many people you tar with the rdang brush.

CX.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I order Bacon and Pineapple Pizza constantly from the local Pizzeria and all of them are Pakistani Muslims. For every 2 you can make a complaint about there are hundreds of thousands that are no problem. I hope you dont live ina big city with any muslims in it. You would run and hide when you saw them.

Whats the difference between you and them?

You=Make them remove their hijabs and burkas
Them=want you to wear hijab or burka

You= want to go into their country and bomb them
Them=Want to go to your country and bomb you

You=Claim muslims want to take over and convert everyone enmasse to Islam
Them=Claim you want to take over and convert everyone enmasse to Christianity

You=want anything islamic out of your country
Them=want anything Judaic or Christian out of their countries

You guys have a lot more in common then you think...only your holy books differ

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And you pigman like to put words in my mouth.Last time you said I wanted to kill alll Muslims,I never said that.Here you go again talking more crap.I never said any of those things.What you can't debate the facts,so you act like a child.Whaa,whaa grow up.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The only subjects you ever post on are screeds against Islam.
Of course you want them all dead, at least have the guts to admit it

You and those like you obsessed with the "Islamic threat", constantly try to tar all Muslims with the terrorist brush, and argue that the moderates are just fanatics who hide it better.

Given that your arguments boil down to: "Islam is inherently violent and destructive", well then, what's the natural solution?

Don't pretend that you and those like you aren't arguing for genocide, it's totally obvious.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have nothing against anybody who wants to come to Australia to live a better life and to work hard to get what they have, they can and to provide for their famnily. But nothing upsets me more when this vocal minority forces governments to bend over backwards to accomadate their every little need.

For gods sake people, your coming to Australia!

Live by our rules, our way of life and stop changing this place to make it more like your homeland. If your unhappy or uncomfortable here, you all know where the airport is, and go home.

Over here, there is one suburb that has an islamic mayor now due to their numbers and influenec in this area, (so much for integration - more like segregation) and laws have been passed that at school events and BBQ's there has to be Halal prepared meat and no pork or bacon! WTF ?

Even some KFC outlets have stopped putting bacon in their burgers for fear of loosing customers. Why dont we just called them Kentucky Halal Chicken instead?

If you walk into a shopping centre in some of these areas, if the person serving you has a burqa on her head they'll treat you rude and arrogantly like your a second rate citizen......in your own country!

They dont uphold the laws as much as other nationalities and there have been several rape incidences where middle eastern youth have attacked Australian Anglo women and said to them whilst attacking them "You Australian "This and That") being racist!

Now, how do you expect to be accepted in this country if a group of their kind brings this sort of notoriety umongst it?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Melbourne_Militia thats the point.They don't want to adapt to our culture,they expect us to adapt to theirs.I went into one of those 7-11 type stores.The lady had one of those headcoverings on,I handed her the money and held out my hand for the change,and she just tossed it on the counter.Completely rude for no reason.If she didn't want to touch my hand she could have dropped it in my hand,but she looked at me and dropped it on the counter.By the way I post on Islamic terror because I think it's a major problem,worldwide.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by rdang]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
MM

Ok first let me say that Hilal meat is no different then any other meat. The only difference is in the way the animal is butchered. Its the same as Kosher, and if you havent noticed (at least here in the USA) for only 2% of the worlds population the majority of our products are and have been Kosher (Pareve).

As for what you said about being a minority, well obviously if they were such a minority , then they would not have a muslim mayor elected. It would seem to me they were more of a majority in that area. It only makes good business sense where a company would change its pattern to match that of their customer base. If 90 out of every 100 customers that walk into KFC there were muslim and were afraid of a worker possibly mixing pork products in with their food, they are not going to satisfy the 10 when they risk losing 90. Thats just common business sense. Ever go into a predominately Spanish neighborhood? Do you see Billboards and Advertising in english or in spanish? A black neighborhood? Do you see White guys on billboards hawking black haircare products?

Rdang dunno about you dude. I got a oriental chick that comes into my store everyday and she never ever puts the money in my hands. She throws it down on my desk and doesnt even care if it falls on the floor. Shes not muslim. I get muslims that come into my store that are as nice as can be, I get russians that are rude as hell, I get muslims that will speak to me even when Im on the phone helping other customers...Its people and not a persons religion that can make them rude or nice. Maybe with the way you are regarding muslims perhaps you unconsciously exude a bad aura and just maybe you give her the willies and she doesnt wanna touch you. Muslim women walk by my store all day long in their garb and I smile and wave at their kids and their mothers smile back to me. No dirty looks, no nastyness, and no telling their kids in arabic not to look at me.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Ok first let me say that Hilal meat is no different then any other meat. The only difference is in the way the animal is butchered. Its the same as Kosher, and if you havent noticed (at least here in the USA) for only 2% of the worlds population the majority of our products are and have been Kosher (Pareve).

brilliant point, every single ballpark in the country sells kosher dogs alongside regular hotdogs... but nobody says that the jews are refusing to integrate.

Its people and not a persons religion that can make them rude or nice. at me.

i don't think rdang quite understands this, he thinks that the middle east would be less violent if the population was christian instead of muslim.

top topics

join