It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittish LSD test on troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok I just comletely randomly ran into this video. It is an absolute mustsee (hillarious). Had me wondering though: how many such tests were conducted by militaries worldwide and are such experiments even legal? Furthermore how would you select troops for such an experiment?

www.ebaumsworld.com...

Regards,
Maestro

PS: I knew armies conducted experiments with all kinda things like this but I never actually thought that they would drug a platoon with '___' and send them on a military excersise.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Of course they would! When '___' first came out into the public eye, the governments were very intrigued by it. They didn't know if they could use it to brainwash people, or make them insane, or what.

I suspect the Brits did this test to see what would happen if their soldiers got inadvertently dosed by the enemy somehow.

I'm sure nobody was surprised by the soldiers' reactions, except maybe the top brass.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Makes me wonder though why don't they just use a plane to drop barels of this stuff over the enemy lines in modern warfare lol. Would that be considered chemical warfare?

Regards,
Maestro

PS: hats off for the guy feeding the birds

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Fantastic find!

IC "What Ho chaps, Any reports of enemy activity?"

Private "Errr (giggle giggle) Yes Sir enemy at our 12 O'clock sir!"

IC "Splendid, It's 3 O'clock now. plenty of time for tea, and will someone keep an eye on those gaint daisies they smell a funny colour!"

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
those are really oldies

always nice to watch

I like how the government did it without their consent and knowledge, imagine tripping and not knowing it

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Fett Pinkus]

new topics

top topics

join