It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 26th: Day of Nuclear Drills And Test of Chicago Warning System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
On June 26th the Emergency Alert System of the Chicago area was accidentally activated by Presidential Codes.

THIS IS HAS ME VERY WORRIED!

Today I came across this article which states that the US was running numerous nuclear attack response drills worldwide on THE SAME DAY!

Could someone be preparing for a Nuclear attack on Chicago?

We all know how government drills suspiciously precede attacks.

Bush and Putin met at Kennebunkport to discuss the particulars and get their stories straight.

Bush’s power in the U.S. in languishing and frankly, he has nothing to loose. 9/11/01 worked well for his power and image, I fear we are overdue for the next major event.

My gut says something major is about to happen.
Maybe Chicago.
Maybe 7/7/7.
Maybe Nuclear!

Article and thread about the False Emergency Alert:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Article and thread about the US Nuclear Drills:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Today I came across this article which states that the US was running numerous nuclear attack response drills worldwide on THE SAME DAY!

Not that i dont think you are onto something...but why would the us be running drills across the WORLD...why not just in the states?.....did you really mean across the world?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes the article which tipped me off said that the drills were taking place worldwide. Drills which are nuclear response Emergency Action Messages (made famous in the movie: Crimson Tide) which authorize nuclear launch.

Quotes from the article:
"International radio operators picked up large numbers of coded Air Force communications being sent around the world on June 26 that indicated some type of military activity was about to take place,"

"A U.S. military official said the radio traffic was monitored from the Air Force Global High Frequency System (GHFS) that some observers regarded as 'extraordinary' because of the unprecedented length of messages," he writes. "The messages appeared to be emergency action messages, coded communications sent by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to U.S. Air Force strategic nuclear forces."

Link to the Article:
rawstory.com...

Link to the Threads:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Allseeing, I really love your posts- they're always informative.

However, my stomach turns when i see so much gloom and doom

Nothing will happen tomorrow, anyway- Its too obvious. We'll have a bag left somewhere, or the usual airplane having to turn around because of a psycho onboard...that's all.

There's too much talk and i seriously doubt (i assume you mean soon)

I do agree that something terrible will happen within a few months and we can all see it coming but its going to be a total surprise!!!

I hope i'm wrong
...How did we ever let this MESS happen?????

It IS our fault for not being able to judge correctly what these people are capable of doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I know these recent posts of mine have been quite doomy and gloomy.
I apologize. When someone cries wolf so many times it loses meaning.

I dont wish to spread hysteria and madness, but I want people to keep their eyes EXTRA open. Something is amiss.... somewhere, something is waiting to happen.

new topics

top topics

join