It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero for North America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This clip is worth watching by everyone, not just those living in USA, Canada and Mexico. It is in relation to the new Amero currency that will replace the current existing currency in North America

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm not surprised. This is historically what happens. A nation's leaders get greedy, and the trade system goes to a fake dollar. The valuables tht back that nation get taken over and shipped out, while slowly making it impossible for the system to sustain. Then over time they re-organize and rule. Same ppl have done for a long time...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
LOL that video didnt do a whole lot. Almost like videoing some random "UFO witness" who is telling "everything". More scaremongering by the conspiracists. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Makes sense. Think of it this way, China owns so much of our debt, when it comes time for them to make their moves in Asia, the US will intervene eventually, and China will drop that debt in hopes of crippling the US economy. And how might we avoid that? By creating a new currency of course. It's the only move one can make in such a situation. Of course, the NAU comes with it, good or bad? I dunno yet, too much to digest at this point. I'd rather have the NAU and the Amero than be crippled by the eventual dropping of dollar.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Way too many "what ifs". The more likely scenario is that the dollar stays around for a bit. Im not saying it will forever, but perecntages against percentages, i say my scenario works out versus this "Amero".

new topics

top topics

join