It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's your Wii Experience ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Yeah I had faith in the wii from the beginning, I'm still addicted to that darn thing, my nephew, Bigsmoke, comes over everyday to play with his darn Uncle SSB Brawl and Wii sports, I whoop his behind in the baseball one, I'm always hittin' home runs.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Other than flinging the remote across the room when the first string broke and nearly breaking my window, it's been good times

I still think wii sports is the best game, along with trauma center in a close second.
Those 2 are my fav games as well, that darn trauma center culd be a pain in the arse at times, 'cause the darn remote tends to shake alittle which messes up my whole vibe, still a great game.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hehehhehe... it's hard to get a Wii now !!!!!!! I'm one of the lucky folks who've gotten it when it first came out ........... whoever could find me on one of the those Youtube vids would get some sort of "reward"
..... no bs ..... I already know which vids I'm in .... yes... I was one of those fools that waited in line ... but us "weirdos" got free swag ... such as T-shirts,hats, and other types of stuff I won't mention
. ( New York Wii Launch )

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i just have to say, if ssbb sucks, im gonna be pissed;
meele is one of my fav games so yeah

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Same here, but I'm confident that Brawl will blow my mind. They're taking their time with it, so I'm sure it'll be polished by the release date. Do you also check the Dojo blog?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Megaton

Yeah bro
........ me and my little nephew are gooin' crazy over that game ......... I can't wait 2 get my hands on it and whoop some arse ...... you're now added to my friends list

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join