It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video is coming to AboveTopSecret.com!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey!

"Ain't no stopping us now...we're moving on!"

A nice touch...er, I'll see if I can just pull that up...heh, heh.

My thanks to staff for always thinking of making ATS better and better.

We are truly blessed!

Carry On, Comrades!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Fantasic idea! I look forward to spending many late nights glued to my computer screen

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Fantasic idea! I look forward to spending many late nights glued to my computer screen

Yes, I'm sure you will just as many. Feeding ye, Mark.

For the one,
Adam Freeland
"We Want Your Soul"
/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I Love It! Even though I have been privy to it coming out.... seeing it and the three concept teasers makes this 'dream' of a total ATS multi-media experience something to really appreciate. The membership is in for some real treats. Great Job Skeptic.... nicely done!

Dave

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This sounds very interesting, but I'm not completely sure I understand what it is.

Will it be a means of hosting video, much like YouTube or GoogleVideo? Are we going to be able to post our own videos, like we can post podcasts now? What issues might arise with copyrights? Will people be producing video content specifically for ATS, or will it be a means of providing access to already existing video in a more convenient form, or both?

Like I say, the idea is interesting, if only I could figure out just what exactly is going on. If it is any combination of the above, I will be very happy.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Can we request scenarios and topics for shows and get recreations with
actors and or by some means develop the story.

Google and YouTube shows like JFK II and JFK JR are just stills
and Monty Python diagrams which work OK.

The Killers of JFK's LBJ episode was the normal stills, narration and
interviews which History Channel bores us with. A good way to
do it but I need a more zippy topic.

I am looking for Conspiracy recreations or fantasy if you like that
relate the ending of WWII and other events as never told before.

I not going into 9/11 and don't expect being labeled anti Christian
for saying 9/11 was on inside job because I never said that or
expect any such show.

I any case your project sounds good, as YouTube posting
is popular around its shows.

Have much success with it and My Best from the Net.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very cool.

Will we be able to upload our own videos soon? Will our upload space increase in proportion to the increase in file size/types? Because of the cost of storage, will posted videos need to go through an approval process so that the servers don't get bogged down with junk vids?

Great idea, and I can't wait to see how it works out.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As I posted on the thread with the videos, very good.

I do have an idea though. Would it require too much resources to put the ATSTV in a separate place? Maybe something like it's own forum area? This would let us go to the videos and see what tittles were "playing" that we hadn't seen, and click directly to them, without trying to hunt them down.

I think the podcasts could use the same idea.

And maybe I just haven't found that yet and you're two steps ahead of me.

Edit to add: OH, I just noticed that my point level is at 11011. I'm sure I could start a thread on why this is a significant number.
Maybe it is a portent for the ATSTV, but what??????

[edit on 7-7-2007 by NGC2736]

[edit on 7-7-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Pretty awesome. Now that I am a member at ATS, I have to wonder why I drug my heels for so long beore I actually joined the site. I suppose that my initial exposure to the site wasn't necessarily in a good light. I first heard of ATS over at sign of the times, need more be said?

Anyway, I love this site. It is absolutely one of the best, if not the best, on the internet.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
With out a doubt ATS has shown me yet again why its the best discussion forum for alternative topics on the net. This is why I chose ATS, becasue of the dedication of its owners to keep the site growing and keep the discussions clean and as hoax free as they can. Hats off , Skeptic, Springer, and Simon the triple S crew is top shelf.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah, the site owners of this site seem to be really good individuals. It's amazing how much time they take out of their personal live to try and satisfy the members here.
I wish there was something that we as members could do for those who spend so much time making this site what it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord,

These videos may hold the key to one of the biggest mysteries in history. I believe there may be much more to America's past than we have uncovered so far. Great thread!

I would elaberate here, as I feel that my theory deserves to be developed in a thread of it's own elsewhere.

Tim

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hey, this is fantastic.
I'm heading off to check out the snippets now.....

This place is getting more interactive by the day!!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Podcasts is one thing. The video edition - simply amazing. I literaly woke up an hour early before work to get caught up. I mention this site to friends and customers where I work at. I've watched this page/network grow and I am beyond impressed.

<< 1   >>

join