It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/07/07 Time is Running Out (Supposedly)!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey I have reason to panic... It's not quite 7.7.7 here (11:42) but that's the beginning of the end for me.. Bachelor party.

My real end is 7.21.7, this is more of a pre-cursor.

On a serious note, I'd kind of like the day to go event free, just so us guys can have a good night out.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
In case most people are wondering, these dates are given significant meanings through numerology. Yes, certain dates such as 7.7.o7 have a greater meaning but unless you work from the side affecting the earth in a positive way they have no impact on our daily lives. Meaning that Gov't or Terrorist can plan something special but days of high evolutionary basis would more then likely halt anything of Ego such as blowing your ass up with a bomb strapped to your body out of glory. It prob wont make the news anymore then it has...
sorry to all you wanna be's

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm going to have to go with the wizard looking dude on here, another hot day in the southwest; it finally figured out how to stop raining in Texas, and it was absolute hell mowing the yards today.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
We can pray for meteor showers and tidal waves.

Ok I was relaxed until I read that! I'm in Florida and about 2 miles from the beach. At least I'm on the 4th floor of my building.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

Originally posted by Lysergic
We can pray for meteor showers and tidal waves.

Ok I was relaxed until I read that!

Well, you could always... learn to swim.

Sorry, I just had to say it.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
7/7 is my birthday!
I hope nothing bad happens to the Earth -- that would just ruin my whole day.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I hope nothing happens, cos i really wana watch Harry Potter on the 12th... =)

But seriously, nothing's gonna happen...except maybe Live Earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
As far as any NWO connection. Yea. Ok.

However I DO hope bungie will release some more information on the ARG relating to Halo3, as bungie really loves the number 7.

args.bungie.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
OMG.

Something very wrong is happening people!!! Lock your doors, secure your windows and do not go out and about!

Love and blessings,
/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
OMG.

Something very wrong is happening people!!! Lock your doors, secure your windows and do not go out and about!

Love and blessings,
/7A

Yeah, yeah, yeah so much hype.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well it's fairly normal here, heres hoping something will make the day more fun, or even, er, shorter,

Honestly though, we've got another 24 hours, or is it 23 before it will be tomorrow at Yellowstone, and about 30 hours until Hawaii is in the clear.

Personally though, I find the news is more interesting with a terrorist attack.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm serious, lock your doors and secure your windows - do not go out and about, I've received above top secret intelligence with several of my outside sources and there is an out break in affect right now, primarily somewhere I will not disclose further information as of yet. Things will "seem" normal for now, however, just remain calm and do not panic.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesepie
I hope nothing happens, cos i really wana watch Harry Potter on the 12th... =)

But seriously, nothing's gonna happen...except maybe Live Earth.

as you said... nothing is going to happen.

this is filler to avoid the one liner problem... issue... thingy ma jig....

Coven

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I'm serious, lock your doors and secure your windows - do not go out and about, I've received above top secret intelligence with several of my outside sources and there is an out break in affect right now, primarily somewhere I will not disclose further information as of yet. Things will "seem" normal for now, however, just remain calm and do not panic.

/7A

jesus christ. i hope you do know posting knowingly false information is against the TOS here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

/7A

jesus christ. i hope you do know posting knowingly false information is against the TOS here at ATS.

OH? So your going to point at the blue book are you? Come on, I am serious and if you dont get to see what happens, you'd report me, wouldnt you? As of right now, I've got a source having a particular situation in ontario. Hopefully its nothing, but there is something happening that started in Russia and now somehow it is here. Just keep tight.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

/7A

Ok, why won't you disclose more information? If that information could help, wouldn’t it make sense to enlighten everyone about the outbreak? If you are wrong about all of this, will you apologize for causing potential self alarm?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
OH # IS IT ZOMBIES? PLEASE DONT TELL ME ITS ZOMBIES. DAMNIT.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So what is this situation?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud people, if your going to threaten me, just forget me ok? I am not going to rely on my sources as though they know what is for sure going on, like really, Trust No One. Just know, I am acting officialy now as a MESSENGER. I do not take liability for what I say as of now, because, well, who knows what the hell will happen. I mean, jeez, you all certainly know how to frighten someone who knows something.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
No one is threatening anyone. I'm just really scurred of zombies.

OH GOD SOMETHING IS OUTSI::message timeout::

[edit on 7-7-2007 by forsakenwayfarer]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join