It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/07/07 Time is Running Out (Supposedly)!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You cannot expect just one attack,in one area.....that is not there style.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

My gut says something major is about to happen.
Maybe Chicago.
Maybe 7/7/7.
Maybe Nuclear!

Maybe i will eat a different kind of cereal tommorow!

Lol, JK there mate. I personally think that NOTHING out of the ordinary will happen on 7/7/07 other than a bunch of couples getting married on that date for mere bragging rights......

BTW i am West Coast in the US, so 777 hasnt occured here yet, in the sense that tommorow isnt here today.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh know! The terrorists are using rainbow power to kill us with fresh air and sunshine!!!

It's too nice a day here for any tripe to go down.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It is 7/7/07 in here and it is running smoothly like any other day.

the time is 2:10 In the morning

Whatever happens today i will stay alive and continue my daily habbits happily

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We'll all reconvene here Sunday morning discussing how absolutely nothing out of the ordinary occurred 7/7/07, filing the day with other non-eventful "significant" dates like 9/9/1999, Y2K, last years's 6/6/06, etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well there are some pretty daunting clouds over my townhouse right now in Arizona..Looks like the start of monsoon season
. Nothing sinister about that, its actually great news.

We've been in a period of tremendous drought. We could sure use some water.

Other than that, I don't think there's going to be any problems. We'll just have to wait and see though won't we?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
biggie,biggie..give me one mo chance..biggie,biggie..give me one mo chance!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just google: 7 wonders of the world lisbon

It will be in 7-7-2007 and it will be a major world event.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You know what?

Like I had mentioned in another related thread..."07/07/07 may come and go without incident." Look at the hype surrounding 06/06/06 - The movie "The Omen", the babies to be born that day, Anti-Christ, etc. etc. etc.

It seems to me that 'Numerology' plays a big part in peoples' lives. Heck, next Friday is going to be Friday the 13th. So what? I'm not going to let numbers dictate my life for me.

Now before you all get your knickers in a twist, listen to me please.

I've seen a lot of 'coincidences' in my life to know that with enough related coincidences piled upon each other, that there seemed to be an underlying force at work.

I'm a 'believer' to a certain extent, however, I've gotten to a point in my life where I don't necessarily 'lump' things into one catagory just because it looks like everything fits.

I will put the pieces of a puzzle together to find out (sometimes):

* Not all pieces truely fit

* Pieces fit, but these pieces look they are a part of another puzzle - DANG not another puzzle?!??! *Sigh*

I'm always looking for pieces to fit- just like YOU. I love roller coaster rides like the best of them, but I can only get a 'rush out of the ride' for so long.

Let's just keep things in perspective....

...and (keeping an open mind) should anything on 07/07/07...always be on our guard/be prepared for the worst/help others who are less fortunate than us.

And above all: Be strong in mind/heart and spirit.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The New Seven Wonders of the World is a proposed revision of the Seven Wonders of the World, organized by a Swiss corporation called New Open World Corporation (NOWC)

NOWC...seems awfully close to NWO

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The new seven wonders is called N7W for short.....hmmmm im beginning to see a creepy pattern....the book of revelation mentions how the world will WONDER after the beast...and i know the beast is the NWO.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OMG We are all gonna die, I have stocked up on underpants and Depends, If something happens I'll be safe, I hope. If I never hear from you again, good luck! If nothing happens I'll be so T.O'd, I've been anticipating this for like ever!
Some weird, or not so weird tragedy has to happen!!!!

KTK

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Almost 11 hours into the 7th in Australia. I havnt noticed my rapture loving christain neighbours dissapear. They still have 13 hours to dissapear though, i hope jesus takes their barking dog and SUV with them.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Almost 11 hours into the 7th in Australia. I havnt noticed my rapture loving christain neighbours dissapear. They still have 13 hours to dissapear though, i hope jesus takes their barking dog and SUV with them.

LOL. Thank you so very much for that
I doubt anything amazing will happen except a lot of people worshiping satan. However, my sources indicate a U.S up roar within the few weeks.

/7A

[edit on 6/7/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK

"There ya go"
Nothing yet.

You're on the other side of the world, into 'tomorrows' time' before North and South America.

I'm snort laughing about the stinking yappy dog that you want divine intervention with?!??!

Ok.. let's wait for the other side of the world to catch up with your time, and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
OMG We are all gonna die, I have stocked up on underpants and Depends, If something happens I'll be safe, I hope.

lol, Well at least you won't have to stop for bathroom breaks while you're on the run!

If something is going to go down on 7-7-07 I doubt it'll happen in the next few hours. It'll be during the middle of the day. But then again, I don't think anything is going to happen aside from the normal stuff that happens every Saturday.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Have you knocked at their homes and checked?

Just because the light is on doesnt mean anyone's home.

I just love doomsday....and the day after doomsday.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There are an increase in the rumors coming from the intelligence sources that indicate that a TND (a transportable nuclear device or what is commonly known as a "suitcase nuke") is on the continent. Side by side with these rumors are similar rumors that indicate the TND rumors are a stratagem to provoke action. Either way, tensions are high regarding tomorrow amongst those who have more information than we.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
lol, you guys crack me up.

It's only 10pm on the 6th here. In my opinion forget the panties and depends, I got me beer.

Hey, I might be an old granny but I ain't dead yet. Tomorrow I am going to a Birthday/barbecue and fireworks (they got rained out on the 4th)

Let's all ask for peace, happiness and health for all tonight.

MMP

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I love theories centered around dates and times as much as the next guy, but I personally can't wait for something to insane to happen on a date like March 28th, 2008* that no one sees coming. Not even something big, just something like a laser light show randomly happening around the world in major cities at the same time.

*I pulled that date out of the air and have no knowledge some coming event.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join