It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not know where to post this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mod's, if you need to move this to the appropriate forum, please do.

Everyone thinks the next attack will happen on 7/7/07 but nothing will happen on that day.

i had a dream of the next attack. I know where, I know when. I saw who dies.

The date I saw was 7/17/07. I saw my sister die in this attack. I saw a attack in the UK and the USA. Lets hope I am wrong.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Who was attacking in your dream?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
thats freaky man,i hope ur wrong..

Got anymore details? this is interesting

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I saw Big ben go down as well as the thames bridge. I saw manhattan attacked, thats where my sister dies.

BTW I had this dream in 2002. I forgot about it until 2 days ago when I "re" drempt it.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
_Mr. X_ you can't leave us hanging like that! Gaining our attention with a teaser post isn't fair! If you've got as good a story as you say you have, just tell us!

Also, if you've seen your sister die, which must have been terrible for you, have you told her to avoid this supposed lethal scenario?

Edit: Ok, posted too slowly.

How are these events realised?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
my dad had a dream of my mom leaving him and she did..

i had a dream about a plane heading from west to east exploding.
It sounded like a prop plane, which was my initial thought on 9/11 on what crashed into the tower. plus i was in my church parking lot.

My brother and i both experience nuclear explosion dreams. scary stuff, though i live through them sometimes in the dream.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
_Mr. X_ you can't leave us hanging like that! Gaining our attention with a teaser post isn't fair! If you've got as good a story as you say you have, just tell us!

Also, if you've seen your sister die, which must have been terrible for you, have you told her to avoid this supposed lethal scenario?

Edit: Ok, posted too slowly.

How are these events realised?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Beamish]

Sorry, I had to run around a lot yesterday so i was away. I tried to tell my family, they think I am crazy. SAo what can I do? I just hope I am wrong.

I have had many vivid dreams over the years and unfortunately most come to pass. I kind of know which ones are just dreams and which ones are "special". This was 1 of those special ones. When you say "
How are these events realized" I am unsure as to what you mean. There will be no precursor event or anything like that. it will be like it was on 9/11. It will either be Uk 1st then the USA or it might all go down on the same day. That I am unsure of.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
These "special" dreams you have sound interesting, and from reading accounts of prophetic dreamers, not too uncommon. (I had one, believe it or not, but it was just a few seconds of an F.A. Cup [soccer] Final way back in the 70's!)

Have you considered writing down these dreams, maybe with drawings, and sealing them in an envelope?

There is, or was (he was pretty old even a decade ago) a phsycic in the UK (cannot remember his name) who dreamt of future events, put them on paper, took them to his local bank that had a clock with day/date/year in the foyer that could not be tampered with by the public, and had a polaroid taken in front of it, holding up the prediction. (if anyone can remeber his name, I'd be grateful).

Sorry if I was a little vague with my question: 'How are these events realised?'
You pretty much answered it anyway, but what I meant was, did you see how they happen?

I'm sorry your family think you're "crazy" for telling them. I can't imagine having such violent dreams are easy to explain, never mind be a witness too.

And I hope as you do, for the sake of London and Manhattan, that you're wrong.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I never write them down. Most of them I would like to forget! I have had tons of "terror" dreams and I am not a big fan of them.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
my dad works in manhatten so you better be *SNIP* serious!
Please give all the details.. I'm going to convince him not to go on work that day. If this did occur and I ignored this post, the guilt would consume me... either way I'm not taking any chances.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Interesting. A family friend of ours had a prophetic dream a couple of months before 911. She was only about 9 or 10 at the time. She had woke up hysterical and crying and told her parents that she dreamed that she saw two planes crashing into two tall buildings. (I don't believe that she had ever been to Manhattan, at any rate she didn't say/know it was the WTC.)

I know the psychological theory behind prophetic dreams, how you'll only remember prophetic dreams if they actually come true. The thing is, is when you know someone that it happens to (or if it happens to you), and it was such a vivid and traumatic experience, it really makes you wonder.

Anyhow, I hope this doesn't turn out to be a genuine prophetic dream.

If in your dream, your sister dies, where does your sister work? Just to get an idea of the area we're talking about, or is it like a nuclear type attack that would pretty much encompass all of Manhattan?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
I never write them down. Most of them I would like to forget! I have had tons of "terror" dreams and I am not a big fan of them.

Hmm, I must be strange, I like dreams where something bad like that happens. It's a break from normality, or hearing of it happening but not being there. Admittedly I have dreams I like to forget too, but some I sort of enjoy.

So, what exact form did this take then? Was it terrorist like, or something else? Not that I'd be there that day, but it sounds interesting.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by apex]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well I will be in Manhattan that day, like I am every day. I gotta say, I (sometimes guiltily) frequent the doom and gloom threads and take them all with a very small grain of salt, but I have got a weird gut feeling about this.

Do you have any more info about the dream? ie locale, method of attack, breadth of attack and what it was that killed people?

I wish I could take off work, but it doesn't matter because I live in the city.

I was here for 911 and I would prefer to miss the next one.

Any other details, no matter how mundane, would be appreciated.

Also, what alerted you to the date?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
How did you get an actual sense of date? did you see a giant 7/17/07 floating in the sky? Or did you perhaps see a newspaper clipping with a date? Or was it more like you just knew thats what day it was? I have experienced some pretty vivid surrealistic stuff in dreams before, so I am interested.

[edit on 7/11/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Now this date (17-07-07) immediately hit me because it's the "Fire the Grid" date.

Link: Fire The Grid

Which seems to have gathered a good following who will be participating on 17-07-07 to create a global consciousness to fire up the earths grid.

Mr.X could you give a detailed account of your dream please. I know it's hard to go through dreams like this, especially when family members are involved but there are members on here that are very good at interpreting dreams who could help.

Anyway, I really hope this doesn't come to pass.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I was gonna post the Fire The Grid link too after reading this thread. It does seem like something is coming soon, but not clear what it is exactly.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by crudos]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok sorry that I have been away. I logged in a few days ago but I did not have the time to post.

1st - I do not know where in Manhattan this MIGHT happen. Now I say might because today I just had a "update" dream. Also about the date and method of attack. In the previous dream I was looking a a newspaper dated July 18th and the article I was reading was talking about what happened the day before. I do not know how the attack went down but i believe it was explosives that were used. I now think that there is a 50/50 chance of something going down on the 17th.

Now that is out of the way let me post this dream i just had. This dream updated the "info". Ok My 1st perspective was a terrorist in this dream. At the last second they called off the July 17th attack, they decided to go to "plan B".

Now my perspective shifts and I am with the mayor of NYC, (Mike Bloomberg). Ok this is where it gets crazy so just bear with me. I look up and I see planes falling out of the sky. It is like they loose control, do 360 flips and crash into the neighborhoods. I am listening to Mike and he tells me that a "NISSAN" car dealership had the info about this attack but did not tell anyone until it started going down. A former worker who was also a former Al Qaeda operative had let it slip that this was going to happen. Now back to the terrorists perspective. I am like floating over them now and I can understand what they are talking about in arabic.

They said that they did something to the SINKS on the airplanes. What they did I have no idea, maybe put bombs behind them, I don't know. Now one wondered how they would all synchronize, meaning how all the planes would fail and crash at the same time. The other dude says to him that they have a unique timing method. They have "tagged" one plane, TO COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THE FOOD TRAYS ARE FLIPPED UP AND DOWN. (I know weird) Once it hits a certain number a "signal" would be sent out to the "bombs" on all of the planes. I don't know how they pulled that off but I was led to believe it was by cell phone.

I do not know when this will happen, all that i know is people had on spring/summer attire in the dream.

After that i woke up and forced myself awake so I could post this. As far fetched as this sounds I believe it because my dreams have never lied to me. If anyone responds I will try to get back to you before the 17th.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thanks Mr X - I certainly hope no attacks happen. My children are going into London at around those dates and obviously I am worried about them and all other schoolchildren who have trips to London next week. Any more update on the London attacks?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thank-you for the update Mr_X! Of course I join you and everyone else in hoping nothing happens.

If I may ask, can we get a bit of info and history on you (don't have to get too personal of course) and dreams you have had in the past that have come true? Only go as far as you are comfortable

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well the day is almost upon us. I remember my cousin told me she dreamt about the 9/11 attacks the night before they happend; maybe you dream like this too Mr. X?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join