It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will be the Next President of the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I would like to know what everyones thoughts, intuitions, gut feelings, opinions on who the next president of the United States of America will be and why?

I know the the mods will be watching this thread closely since peoples political views and beliefs are very passionate, but remember to not judge anyone on this thread because this is only to see what people are thinking and feeling about the next president of the USA.

I will not post my thoughts on it until later in the thread I don't want to start this thread with a bias.

So lets here it all?

And so we don't upset the mods, no One-Liners.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It depends on what you mean by who will be the next President of the USA. First this assumes that Bush will allow an election to happen, I am sure those pesky Iranians will make us nuke them, martial law, dictatorship and what not to follow.

Next do you mean who do the PEOPLE really want and elect, I would say Ron Paul then, but this would require a REAL Election and not one bought and paid for and votes counted by Diebold.

Hillary Cliinton will be the next president if an election is held and Diebold counts the votes, which I am sure they will in most states.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It will be either Hillary Clinton or Rudy Giuliani. Most likely Clinton will "win".

I won't be voting.

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Frith]

join