It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Questions for "Ghost Hunters" Jason and Grant?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I would like to ask:

What would it take for someone (your average joe like myself) to get into ghost hunting? knowledge,equipment etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'd like to ask how often do you guys actually feel contact by a spiritual entity that you cannot explain? Is it every place that you go, or is it just sometimes? Also, is there a specific feeling, or is it more of a gut type of feeling?

Another question I'd like to ask, if possible, is how many of these stories do you guys actually buy into on face value? Is it something that you start out "on-the-fence" on, and then go to one side or the other later, or is it leaning more towards not believing it, and trying to prove it right?

Just a few questions. Nothing too difficult to answer. At least I hope not.

TheBorg

[EDIT: Spelling and grammar.]

[edit on 31-8-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My questions are :

1) Do you only respond to places that request you..or do you ever seek out known hauntings?

2) Have you considered bringing dog with you..as stories say they are sensitive.

3)Do you have the ability to change play speed of EVPs (slow or speed up)

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i would like to know, if they have met any friendly paranormal things they have been able to consistantly comunicate with.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi, I'm not sure if this is still relevant or not, but I came across a message from TAPS Jason on the Sci-Fi Ghosthunters forum that you might want to check into. I don't have 20 posts yet, so I can't pm the info, but Jason said:

Sci-Fi Jason quote

We have never heard of this person nor spoken to them about an interview. If they contacted SciFi about us then it would need to go through SciFi's publicist. We do not have a PR Agent and never felt that we needed one.

It is post #21 in the thread.
I hope that this helps.
Take care,
Cindi

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well all, I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up prematurely, but I finally got the interview with TAPS Ghost Hunters Technical Manager, Steve Gonalves, and the podcast uploaded and ready, just in time for Halloween.

Without Further ado, here it is:

TheLibra Unbalanced Episode 2: Ghosts

We might get Jason and Grant some day, but the end result is that they book over 6 months in advance, and we wanted this for you in time for Haloween.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
im also a big fan off ghost hunters. My question would also be one that was already bought up, What is there take on gnomes & faeries?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

I would ask them if they were aware that they caught an apparition at Leap Castle when they reviewed their tapes?

I had been watching the episode on a video website when I noticed this object behind Jason. It took some doing but I managed to find the segment, but the apparition moved so fast behind Jason that it took some doing to get to the right frame to capture it. I then paused it and photographed it with my camera. This is the enhancement of it. It appears to be headless.

This is when Grant and Jason where confronting the spirit that attacked one of the other crew members. I wonder if they were aware that they had captured an apparition.

I knew it wasn't a crew member, and the speed it went in the frame was too fast for a human and believe me it was hard to manipulate the segment so I could photograph it, as it went through shot in such a speed. When watching them at Leap Castle, I almost missed it. It was like an orb that is what I thought it was at first.

Here is the original shot. You can't see the apparition that clearly. When it is playing in normal mode, you can't see it at all, but maybe a flash that shoots behind Jason. There was only Jason, Grant and the camera man in that room.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
May be to late on this one but
#1 I second the hat cams.
#2 Your stars now, when are they going to quite the day job.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Energy displacment and spectral formations

I have asked this question in several sites and have yet to get a thoughtful discussion started.
If ghosts and other spectral phenomena intentionally (or not), try to use electrical and heat energy in order to manifest themselves, why has no one attempted to provide them with a source.
I am interested in serious investigation and it bothers me that some simple tests are being overlooked, even though the speculation is directley involved.
I say, put a battery in the corner of a room. If the specter wants energy, give it a bigger power source. Try a D battery and if nothing happens, try a car battery. If that doesn't work how about a van de graff generator. I just don't understand why everyone is so quick to say that ghosts absorb energy from both cameras and heat (resulting in cold spots no less) without trying to provide the catalyst for the theory. I am a beliver, but lets try to prove it rather than just claim it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I noticed some people are still sending in questions for Jason and Grant. The interview actually already happened, and ended up being Steve Gonsalves instead of J&G. Steve is pretty darn cool, by the way.

If you want to hear the podcast, the link is in my signature, or further up this page, where you see the picture of Steve outlined in glowing green. But if you still have unsanswered questions for them, it'll be a while before the next interview. I'm months behind on my podcasts.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sceptik

sceptik,

There ARE groups who have done research on this topic. My group is one of them. We have the most extensive equipment supply of ANY paranormal research group in the country. We detemine specific hypotheses and then set up controlled experimentation to test those hypotheses. For example, we are working on a new experiment to test "paranormal" battery failure. This involves determine and, more importantly, data logging the state of charge in a battery while applying a controlled load. Also, because we are not sure if the apparent phenomenon is occuring due to a chemical reaction (batteries work off chemical reactions) or some electrical reaction, we are setting up corresponding tests to record data for this purpose as well.

So...the point is that there ARE groups out there who are doing this sort of experimentation and doing it RIGHT. My background is engineering & physics. My partner also has a degree in physics, is a former FBI agent, and currently works in law enforcement. Furthermore, we have a varied team of consultants who include chemists, biologists, doctors, physicsts, and engineers. These are people who have made careers from advanced research...so we are not "amateurs."

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't watch the show often but my children do. I think my question would be... Have you analyzed Ouija Boards and what spirits interact through them and whether they are of the same nature as the spirits that you find in a home or area that is haunted or if they are perhaps a different sort of spirit?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
I noticed some people are still sending in questions for Jason and Grant. The interview actually already happened, and ended up being Steve Gonsalves instead of J&G. Steve is pretty darn cool, by the way.

If you want to hear the podcast, the link is in my signature, or further up this page, where you see the picture of Steve outlined in glowing green. But if you still have unsanswered questions for them, it'll be a while before the next interview. I'm months behind on my podcasts.

Since the interview is completed and the podcast posted the OP has requested that this thread be closed.

Thanks to all who participated in this Q & A .

Closed.

[edit on 2/15/2008 by JacKatMtn]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join