It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Files 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Are they going to make another X-Files movie or not? It keeps going back and forth. Chris Carter wants it to be made but Fox doesn't. David wants to do it and but Gillian doesn't (yeah, like she'll have a career after X-Files). They have to make it, I need to see if the alien colonization is stopped.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
it'll be made, hopefully for release in 2005. Fox wants to make it, it's still a big franchise. the dvd's are making good numbers, even if the first film didn't do too well. and it doesn't really matter if gillian doesn't want to do it, she's still under contract.

right now it's still in the scripting stage, but it will be made.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
But, but, but...I either want them to wait until 2012 or make several installments up til then.

The "end date" wasn't the end, it was the BEGINNING if you listen to the smoking man closely.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
But Chris Carter has left Fox and 1013. Do you any information to corroborate your story? Everything I have heard so far is just rumors.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Gregs Previews on Yahoo and www.darkhorizons.com have a lot of news on it

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
Gregs Previews on Yahoo and www.darkhorizons.com have a lot of news on it

Thanks for that Julian. The X Files is one of my most vafourite things in the world. Oh joy, if they make another film, oh joy.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I keep hearing rumors that they are going to make another one. And Julian pointed out a good place that discusses it.

Mr. Mulder

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's finally being made.

entertainment.msn.com...

top topics

join