It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Encounters New Tomorrowland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I finally located these vids on Google. I'm quite surprised by the completely pro ETH stance and seriousness Disney takes on this. Seems to me like they were doing something other than simply plugging a new ride

Part 1

Google Video Link

Part 2

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Also, Disney made a movie a couple of years ago with a koala-like alien (don't remember the name, sorry), and the animated series follow-up to it had themes similar to what has been discussed in this forum, such as MiBs.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just watching this again... I just noticed appearances by our very own, very excellent Clifford Stone

If you're reading this, Clifford... what was it like to do the Disney documentary, and what were you told -- or what did you find out -- about it's real purpose.

Cheers!

[edit on 3/5/2008 by uv777bk]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Also, Disney made a movie a couple of years ago with a koala-like alien (don't remember the name, sorry), and the animated series follow-up to it had themes similar to what has been discussed in this forum, such as MiBs.

That would be Lilo & Stitch. Stitch being the koala type alien. lol.

Disney made the ride, originally before the Stitch ride, called Alien Encounter. It was actually pretty friggin scary, so they kinda 'stopped' it, and replaced the bloody scary alien with Stitch, and replaced the wet breathing in your ear to something silly like a Stitch Fart. IDK. I liked the original better. Nothing better than havin the u know what scared out of you sometimes.

Its no longer Alien Encounter. Its some Lilo & Stitch ride. I've been on Alien Encounter. That was the scariest thing I could Imagine Disney doing. It frightened me. ALOT.

Did I mention? It was scary as hell.

OT: Good ride is Mission Space. Look that one up.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Chiiru]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

The last Disney ride I went on was Expedition Everest -- not in the least bit scary but a bit rough on the old noggin-a-roonie

A few too many people have died on Mission Space -- well, 2 anyhow -- for me to want to try it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think I went on Mission space 4 times in a row, I was so fascinated by it, one of my favorite rides, and I'm still alive. If your heart is fine you shouldn't have a problem, I dont think. A Very convincing virtual ride.

top topics

join