It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads that will not die...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm kind of fed-up with threads that just simply won't die. The C2C drone is a good example. People just keep on making posts that pretty much repeat what was written earlier in the thread and some people just get into a pissing contest. It's irritating, and I think the mark of a true man or woman is that he or she knows when NOT to post.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, I guess you don't have to worry about your thread never dying, huh? It sunk like a man named Guido with cement shoes on. But I know what you mean. That stupid thread that's called something like "Higher Light Answers" or something rediculous like that. I can't believe how many posts that stupid thing has gotten! What a bunch of gullible people!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh boy, are you guys in for a treat if infinite sees this.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
LOL!!

i've been here for four years. one thread that NEVER dies...

one word

MANWIFE

search it on ATS, some funny threads..

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
No, but seriously guys, why is CARET still there? Why hasn't it been labeled as a hoax? I know I'm breaking the rules here but its hard to give a damn when the mods don't even follow their own policies. John Lear is somehow magically not a hoaxer. Some horrible shiny cgi "ufo" that wouldn't be passable graphics in Jurassic Park I is somehow magically not a hoax.

CARET must die!!!! Can someone with some actual clout in this forum frickin' throw their weight around to get this awful piece of crap off my recent posts screen?

[edit on 24-7-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have the opposite problem. I'm a thread-killer. Every time I start a thread or post in one, it dies...or people just ignore me. Maybe you should link me to these threads and I'll kill them! Either way, one of us wins.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Awww, I feel for ya Herman. I've got the same problem. I always feel like I have a logical answer and am polite to people but the thread either ends with me or I am completely ignored. Sigh. Maybe if I hopped on the bandwagon and got really paranoid and talked about reptillians, people would respond. If we work together we can kill all of those silly threads that never die!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That's like the "Conspiracy against Christianity," thread... I get so tired of seeing it...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie Sigh. Maybe if I hopped on the bandwagon and got really paranoid and talked about reptillians, people would respond. If we work together we can kill all of those silly threads that never die!

Reptillians? Where? Did you see one?

I think Intrepid will agree with me here... The racism threads... Every single one of them, nearly without fail, turn into a member on member namecalling freeforall. The same old faces, myself included, unfortunately; discussing each other instead of the issue, and not very politely either. That's why I've quit posting to them.

Edited because my smiley didn't work

[edit on 26-7-2007 by seagull]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist I'm kind of fed-up with threads that just simply won't die.

In that case old boy, you must really hate Threadkillers Anonymous! It is a truely amazing thread that people have tried so hard to bust - including a pathetic attempt to have us banned by the Uber Mods - all to no avail.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
uberarcanist -- Are you sure, your not jealous that your threads don't see that type of posting?

I feel you Herman, I'm always a thread killer. I can't even get my own threads to take off.

For once I'd like to have a thousand replies or something.....

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
there is an ATS "unspoken rule"

Manwife must not die.

in fact....i think it's time to bring it back

*rubs chin*

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I'm kind of fed-up with threads that just simply won't die.

Yep there's one thread in particular that annoy's the hell out of me, and it takes a fair bit to get me riled. It has now become the biggest suck up thread ever imo, and dont dare disagree with any of it for fear of being railroaded out of town.
I feel better now that i've "come clean" about it.

top topics

join