It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy and its Political Economic Reality

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Oh come on Stellar, running away so soon after threatening me with your “persistence” and what it does to people?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi admriker444:

Yes, many problems CAN simply disappear with FE:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

However, if it gets implemented in the tired old scarcity paradigm, it could lead to BIG problems, too. Planets have been destroyed by spiritually primitive beings using advanced energy technologies for warfare and with a complete disrespect for the environment (earth is our mother, and screwing over our mother is suicidal). That is a real risk. There are other hesitations that can come about, which is also part of the FE conundrum. Adam Trombly, for instance, will not help people reproduce his FE technologies (inspired by his father’s work in reverse engineering ET craft):

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Surviving multiple murder attempts can alter one’s perspective. Mark Comings once told me that he is less gung ho about FE today than he was when he was younger. I think it has to do with seeing the level of responsibility that humans have displayed so far, and being a bit reluctant to see FE energy abused. As I stated earlier, the ZPE field (and its other names) I believe has a divine origin (as does the entire universe), and one reason why we do not have FE publicly available today is because not enough divine intention has been focused on the issue. After many years of being in that milieu and watching it from afar, almost nobody I have encountered has proven to have the right stuff. Even with the Big Boys’ antics aside, the temptations and pitfalls of the FE pursuit:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

have proven too great for more than 99.9% of the people who have been involved in the various efforts that I have seen or been a part of, and that is something that I learned the hard way.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

However, with all the caveats, I know of nothing with more potential positive impact to the human journey (other than some kind of Second Coming event that affects everybody, and a mass ET event could help usher in both), so FE is definitely worth IMAGINING, especially when I KNOW it is here. Neo-Malthusians such as Richard Heinberg, who can write so brilliantly about energy and our problems related to it:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

refuse to leave their armchairs to take a peek into FE, even when people with intimate awareness of the very FE stuff that they semi-ridicule give them warm invitations to come find out the truth for themselves. The environmentalists are ideologically opposed to FE:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

That stuff blew me away when I first encountered it, but I have seen it in so many ways that I take it in stride anymore. That “dissent” that you see on this thread is just one of the many ways that FE is denied. It can really be a circus. Again, it was not until I read Bucky Fuller’s work:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

that I could fully articulate what I was seeing. People are, by and large, AFRAID of FE.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I had to see it to believe it. The question that I have asked for many years is this: Does humanity have to attain enlightenment before it can have free energy and abundance, or can its daily reality help catalyze it?

www.ahealedplanet.net...

May we discover that answer, and soon.

Wade

[edit on 21-8-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hi Wade,

You say that planets have been destroyed by spiritually primitive beings using advanced energy technologies for warfare. Maybe we don't have to look very far to find such a planet, if Atlantis really existed.

You mention mystical masters tapping into the ZPE field with their consciousness. I wonder... What about Reiki and other energy healing techniques, could they possibly draw their energy from the same field????

Finally, re the ZPE field's "divine" origin. If you were to enter a primitive village in the rain forest that has never seen an outsider and pull out a radio, wouldn't you appear to be a god or at least a prophet to the villagers, calling forth voices seemingly from nowhere? When, to us, who know the technology behind it all, it is nothing... So, to me, someone without a technological background (maybe BECAUSE of it?), none of this "free energy" stuff sounds so farfetched. Saying "free energy" is impossible because nothing comes from nowhere is beside the point. The energy simply comes from a previously unknown source. It is like someone walking around in a desert, saying "it is a scientific fact, indeed, a universal law, that water is an extremely rare element, only to be found in oases", when all they have to do is dig a few meters down to find underground water currents, or walk far enough to reach less dry places. And what do you think the owners of the oases would think of those pointing this out?

Forgive my audacity for ending my first contribution to this thread and forum in this way, but I would like to rhetorically ask the other posters in this thread why they allow themselves to be so easily provoked by NRen2k5. What do they hope to accomplish by engaging that person? Nothing we can say can possibly get to NRen2k5. In fact, NRen2k5's having a lot of fun trying to derail this thread. So why play into his/her game, why bother? Don't we have more interesting things to do and say here?
"The fly cannot be driven away by getting angry at it. - African proverb"
Trying to hit a fly with your hands will only tire you, drain your ENERGY... :-)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi Wade, Thanks for your reply! I was wondering about this field that we are tapping into. How would "they" know that we are using this field? How could they know immediatly? You dig a well and draw water, noone is able to detect. How is this different?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi corrector:

That is a long story on Atlantis, and if I am to believe the alleged archangel who told me long ago, I helped melt down Atlantis in a prior life, and my free energy journey in this lifetime “fits” my soul’s journey (I may be trying to redeem myself). I was told that after my days with Dennis in the 1980s were finished. That story seemed to fit, but that is a lifetime that I have not retrieved any memories from, although I feel that I was female in that lifetime. I would rather not wax TOO mystically in this thread, but let me say that your energy analogy is apt, and there are numerous “subtle” energies that science does not recognize today (I was trained to see auras when young, but science still does not recognize them),

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and yes, all those subtle energies are very probably closely related (ALL energy is related, as all of Creation is one).

As Werner Heisenberg wrote, science does not really KNOW where ANY energy comes from, and it is foolish to think that it can.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Science does not know what gravity, light or magnetism is, and those should be the easy ones. The strong and weak nuclear forces will prove even more ephemeral, as far as what they are and where they come from. It can be very enlightening to contrast the mystical writings of the greatest physicists

www.ahealedplanet.net...

against the cocksure pronouncements of the “skeptics.”

www.ahealedplanet.net...

On our Thread Troll NRen2k5, I put him on ignore after his first few posts. I could have after his first post (it was obvious where he was heading in his first sentence), but I usually give everybody a chance, if they do not go straight to the attack in their first post. I have encountered his kind many times over the years. They are all time and energy wasters, and will bleed people dry if they can. Since ATS is a public forum, and I have yet to see any other forum, either public or private, prove itself capable of hosting an enlightened discussion of this thread’s stated topic (if anybody knows of one, I’ll accept the suggestion), trolls like NRen2k5 unfortunately come with the territory. I’ll say this however: I have never run into a woman that acts like NRen2k5 does. Women rarely stray into FE discussions, and women have a bit of a spiritual advantage over men, at least insofar as they rarely play troll games like NRen2k5 obviously enjoys playing, so rarely that I have yet to meet a troll who I knew was a woman, and I knew the genders of almost all my trolls over the years. I have been attacked by women correspondents, but the troll game is not one that I have seen them play. NRen2k5 is incapable of initiating a conversation that any sane and intelligent person wants to join, so crashing this thread is one of the highlights of his existence.

Hi plumranch:

Think of the ZPE field like a light source, if you will. If you turned on your porch light at night, our spy satellites could see your abode. The ZPE field is not often accessed on earth, except in those ways that I earlier described, and perhaps some others that I am not aware of. Let’s just say that not many people on earth are tapping into it. The ZPE field itself is invisible (indeed, mainstream science does not recognize that it exists), but with the right gear, the Big Boys can tell when somebody taps into it using technology. At least, that is what I have been told by people whose opinions that I respect on those matters (and there are not many that I do – experience is the greatest teacher, and few have experience in those arenas, at least those who can talk about it – i.e., those not working in the black world).

Best,

Wade

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wadefrazier3

Hi Wade, Thanks for your response on the FE detection issue. My reasoning would go that since we are not yet scheduled to get into the FE relm due to excess "fossil" reserves and there are several layers of resistance to our involvement in FE going very high up the chain. "They" may have some very sophistocated ways to monitor those of us involved. Ie. it may be more how good they are at monitoring us rather than how they monitor the field.
Also what is your take on the Steorn/ Orbo situation. Did they get bought out, sabatoged or were they just misled and inept as one ATS thread concluded? Many thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hi plumranch:

Their surveillance methods are many. They have agents in all the industrialized world’s patent offices, they control all the world’s mainstream media (but as I said in an earlier post, they are not the only players involved in making sure the media does not step out of line – the Herman/Chomsky propaganda model www.ahealedplanet.net... is a great structural way of viewing it), they control all the world’s governments, the banking system and so forth. Again, they do not really micromanage the situation, but certain levers of power are watched very carefully, and FE is probably the most closely watched, because it is probably the most “threatening” to them. I have had to assume that they read everything I write (including emails) and listen to everything I say. However, I truly think they see me as a VERY low level threat. They may only look my way every year or so, to see what I am up to. Starting threads at ATS is not exactly threatening behavior to them, at least not when the most posts in response are by a troll. If I ever get a conversation going that thousands of the awake and awakening participate in, they may have to get more active.

On Steorn, other than what I wrote earlier:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

when I first heard of them (when they invited scientists to take a look at it), I thought a few things, and most were skeptical thoughts. Nobody has ever been allowed to take the approach that Steorn was trying, so right there I figured the Big Boys had the situation well in hand from the beginning. They either knew Steorn had it and were going about it naively, or that Steorn had it and had to be subtly derailed, or Steorn had it and was being protected by superior interests, or that Steorn did not have it but thought it did, or the Steorn effort was sponsored by the Big Boys to further muddy the FE waters. I doubted that they were independent scammers. Their MO was not consistent with that.

Let’s assume for the moment that they did have something and were naively going about it. In that Wright brothers’ article that I referred to earlier:

www.infinite-energy.com...

this is a pertinent paragraph:

“These non-replications share another quality with bad cold fusion experiments: more money and attention was lavished on the experimental apparatus than the actual device. Langley spent thousands on the elaborate launch platform built on top of the houseboat (Figure 1, IE Issue #9, pg. 37). The Wrights did a better job with a monorail costing a few dollars. The French Army must have spent a fortune on the whirling tower. Ferber's airplane looks like an afterthought in comparison. Langley built a similar whirling tower in Pennsylvania that cost many thousands. The Wrights did a far better job with a wind tunnel that cost less than $50. In cold fusion we have seen many splendid calorimeters and ultra high-tech neutron detectors hooked to sloppy, ill-prepared electrochemical cells.”

When Victor Fischer built his first prototypes in Australia:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

the venture that built them raised about $10 million, but only about $2-3 million went into building the prototypes – the rest went into funding lavish perks for the people who ran the show. For them, it was not about making a revolutionary heat engine but living the good life, and Fischer’s engine gave them that opportunity. I wonder if something like that happened at Steorn. Also, their recent public demo has been remarked on by many as immensely inept, and that is hard to argue against. However, there may well have been other factors at play. For instance, if they have something real, the Big Boys know it, and they may well be able to project a dampening field of some kind on where they staged that demo (one that nobody but them could detect). The device would not work in the demo room (recall Steorn’s excuse that the lights were disabling the device). I am not holding my breath for their next “demo,” but something may come of it. If they are genuine in device and intent, they are most likely in the midst of learning some very hard lessons, and not necessarily about what the Big Boys dish out, but how you develop technologies like that, what is important and what is not, etc. If their public pratfall is the last that we hear of them, they will join the ranks of many who tried and failed - another Langley.

Best,

Wade

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by corrector
Forgive my audacity for ending my first contribution to this thread and forum in this way, but I would like to rhetorically ask the other posters in this thread why they allow themselves to be so easily provoked by NRen2k5.

I am simply correcting what i think to be inaccurate... If this is falling for provocation then that's too bad.

What do they hope to accomplish by engaging that person?

I hope to discourage him from spreading his lies and misrepresentations on forums where i actively participate. Such things should not go uncontested but too many here ( excluding wade) feel they are 'too good' to invest the time such necessary actions requires.

Nothing we can say can possibly get to NRen2k5. In fact, NRen2k5's having a lot of fun trying to derail this thread.

If you go back a page or two you will notice that he in fact had to respond with just a few words to a massive post by myself thus showing that he could not counter it with anything of substance. Something was achieved but in responding to his worthless opinion i just gave him another opportunity to respond without substance. I will keep doing this until such time as he realises that he could be doing something more constructive.

So why play into his/her game, why bother? Don't we have more interesting things to do and say here?

I do but i happen to believe that someone has to respond to the mockery and lies. I do not believe myself so superior that i can 'ignore' it and since the moderators are uninterested in curbing such behaviour i am left with few alternatives but correcting him.

Quite right and this fly is not going to leave if no one contest it's presence here.

Trying to hit a fly with your hands will only tire you, drain your ENERGY... :-)

Only if you are not willing to learn how to deal with flies efficiently.

Stellar

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi everybody:

This will be a post on the troll phenomenon. I largely ignore the trolls once they have made their intentions clear (at least to me), because I have spent many years dealing with them in all their many flavors, and if there was anything I learned from the experience was that all of them were trying to harm me or my efforts in some way, and they will waste my time and energy if they can. My editor once said that they were “geniuses” at wasting my time.

I cannot speak to the motivation of every one of them, but after interacting with so many of them over the years, various motivations became clear. The most common one is that my work is highly threatening to the egocentric conceits of my “peers” (educated white men, especially Americans). I make it clear that our status as history’s most privileged demographic group is not due to our unique virtue. Those white men often blow gaskets after reading only a few paragraphs of my work, such as here:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Those who did not go into an immediate, irrational tirade ( www.ahealedplanet.net... ) would act a little more cleverly and ask me to help them see the light. I believe that sometimes they have been sincere, but the only path to knowledge is experience, and they had to leave their armchairs and go find out for themselves. Nobody can enlighten another by email, forum posts and Internet presentations. As Chomsky has said, if anybody wants to learn, they have to do the work. Nobody can do it for them. My Internet efforts are an attempt to give people the benefit of my experience and some rather unique research and analysis. I do not expect anybody to completely agree with me, but for those who have healthy skepticism about what I write about, I hope that if they mounted or joined an alternative energy effort, for instance, they would just keep my work in mind, and when they began encountering the exact “unbelievable” situations that I write about, that they then go back and read what I wrote about the FE conundrum, for instance, and perhaps my work can help them avoid some of the more hazardous pitfalls:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I can only pique people’s interest to go find out for themselves. I cannot give anybody a “Road to Damascus” experience. “Skeptics” worthy of the moniker are those who get out of their armchairs and seek experience with an open mind. ANYBODY can go see UFOs light up on request:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

so I am therefore not interested in debating the issue with people who deny their existence, as they sit there, glued to their armchairs. Those are the LAST people who are going to do something to assist humanity in these dark times. I am not looking to herd the last people onto the train, especially when the train has not even been built yet, nor its tracks.

Some trolls have a largely unconscious understanding that the information and analysis that I am presenting threatens to turn their world upside down, so they try to eliminate that threat however they can. In their minds, they have carved out their little niche of hell and anything that might displace them, even if it was heaven on earth, is seen as a threat. That is part of the FE conundrum.

Some are, as Has2B stated on this thread, those who want to believe but are afraid to. Attacking me and wasting my time is a way of defending their delusions, but part of them is also crying out for help. I sympathize with their predicament, but I am trying to get something going with the awakened and the awakening, and those crying out for help by attacking me, while in the big picture, may be giving me spiritual training, I decided that I could not help them (I have yet to see even one of them wake up), and I think I have had enough of that training in this lifetime. : - ) This analogy may seem elitist, but while everybody needs to be potty trained, I am looking for college kids, not those who are still in diapers. While I respect those who are trying to spiritually potty train the trolls and others like them, I am aiming for people further along the path, so something productive may come from my efforts. People needing potty training are not going to help save humanity’s bacon, not in this lifetime.

So, while I ignore the trolls, what StellarX is doing with NRen2k5 I have a certain respect for. If NRen2k5 ends up going away due to StellarX’s efforts, I will be impressed. As far as I have seen, the supply of trolls for subject matter like this is infinite, and very few are professionals. Already, this thread has been bloated so much by troll efforts and the responses to them that a newcomer might not feel it is worth it to plow through it all. At some stage, NRen2k5 may feel that he has marred this thread enough and move on, feeling good about a job well done (he joined ATS to troll this thread). This subject matter is easily one of the top five issues on the planet today (arguably number 1 with a bullet), so it is going to attract all sorts of interested people (although the vast majority of the population is not interested at all). Trolls come with the FE Internet territory. I have been invited into private forums over the years, however, such as ones with scientists and engineers in them, and they can be even crazier and more naïve than the trolls found in the general public.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

That is partly why FE is a conundrum.

I probably could get NRen2k5 banned for some of his posts, but that is not my style, at least not yet.

Peace,

Wade

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I’m not seeking to provoke anybody. I’m injecting a little reality into the discussion.

Not everything you read on the internet is true. You need to learn about a topic in order to separate the wheat from the chaff.

It’s intellectually insulting that Stellar thinks he can cite some work he doesn’t even understand as if it disproves something unrelated I have said.

Why all the obfuscation? Why all the personal attacks? (Or do you think I like basically being called a troll?)

[edit on 25-8-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
you can start using free energy now...
why wait for a retard in a suit to tell you go ahead?

Hydrogen Fuel Cell + Electric Cell Converter (homemade)
or
Magnteic motor+alternators (homemade)
or
solar and wind
or
the new electro magntic electricity thing, its portable.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by corrector
Forgive my audacity for ending my first contribution to this thread and forum in this way, but I would like to rhetorically ask the other posters in this thread why they allow themselves to be so easily provoked by NRen2k5. What do they hope to accomplish by engaging that person? Nothing we can say can possibly get to NRen2k5. In fact, NRen2k5's having a lot of fun trying to derail this thread. So why play into his/her game, why bother? Don't we have more interesting things to do and say here?

Forgive my audacity for not respecting the rhetorical nature of your question....

posters choose to respond to NRen2k5 for there own reasons and your assumption that he is having fun trying to derail the thread may or may not be accurate, however, he supplies a balance to the thread which could otherwise end up rather one sided and quite possibly sycophantic [spelling?].

Playing the devil's advocate can be a great gift, especially to those of us who have started to unquestioningly believe our own limited experience and thought processes as 'truth'.

Whilst I don't agree with or believe much of what is posted here, I'm very glad we are getting more than one side of the 'story'. It helps us keep a more open mind - one of Wade's prerequisites to gaining FE in the long run.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
That is a long story on Atlantis, and if I am to believe the alleged archangel who told me long ago, I helped melt down Atlantis in a prior life, and my free energy journey in this lifetime “fits” my soul’s journey (I may be trying to redeem myself). I was told that after my days with Dennis in the 1980s were finished. That story seemed to fit, but that is a lifetime that I have not retrieved any memories from, although I feel that I was female in that lifetime. I would rather not wax TOO mystically in this thread

.. too late Wade. Arch angels and previous incarnations ... what's that got to do with the Political and Economic Reality of FE? Is this thread becoming a forum for you to promote your personal mystical view of the world with little gems like that? The Claridad alarm bells are ringing.

Please stick to the OP.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi Mastermind 77:

While I am trying to keep this thread on the POLITICAL-ECONOMIC aspects of FE, the issue is quite multifaceted, and your post deserves a response. Your first suggestion, a hydrogen fuel cell and electricity converter, is not an energy source at all. A great misconception promoted by the establishment to the scientifically illiterate is that hydrogen is some sort of energy source, when it is not a source at all. It is only a storage medium, like a battery. Magnetic motors are a very mixed bag, with no moving magnet device yet demonstrating (at least, that has survived the organized suppression) that it is tapping into a viable energy source. Some of the solid state magnetic technology, such as Sparky Sweet’s:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

is tapping into something that mainstream science does not recognize, called the ZPE field, among others terms, but again, that is not available to the public.

While solar and wind can power homes in some instances, they are currently not very viable solutions for humanity to become energy independent, and certainly not in abundant fashion. The FE conundrum is a very real one, with no easy answers.

Hi RogerT:

Way too many people advocate for the devil on earth today. NRen2k5 did not make one intelligent and insightful post that I saw before I ignored him, and his tone was offensive from the beginning and went downhill from there, and he has rarely kept with this thread’s topic, trying to drag it into the rabbit hole. As I stated earlier, I took on NRen2k5’s brethren for years and years, and I never saw anything good come from it. At best, their writings were filled with logical fallacies:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and that is if they really were sincere, but I eventually discovered that they were not. When I have looked at some of NRen2k5’s subsequent posts, when they have been reproduced by those who have grappled with him, they have been the same tired old tripe. I do not mind being challenged, but the challengers need to do their homework, and I have never yet met one who did (except for Mr. Skeptic, but he was dishonest ( www.ahealedplanet.net... )). Credibility is a two-way street.

You chastise me for going off-topic, but your first posts were arguably very off topic, as they denied the political-economic dynamics that I write about even exist (“I have to see a working FE machine before I will give this any credence”), but I dealt with them. There are many facets to the FE issue, even to the political-economic dynamics. The mystical aspect is quite key to the political-economic dynamics of FE, as I write about numerous times in my work:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I wrote in the very paragraph that you cited that I did not want to go too far on the mystical direction on this thread (and I was responding to a mystical post), so the motivation for your comment is somewhat of a mystery. The only potential rabbit hole on this thread so far has been NRen2k5’s posts, and I know that he has already been successful in driving people away from this thread.

Best,

Wade

[edit on 26-8-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ok fair enough Wade, thanks for the response.

I've seen people get sucked into the 'mystical' trip, myself one of them. there's a powerful ego temptation down that tunnel, to think that one is somehow the saviour, or one of the saviours (or the flip side which is the destroyer - done them both
). The bulk of the 'new age' movement is extremely pompous, arrogant and has a disgusting stink about it, so i get turned off when people start telling me about talking to angels and 'important' incarnations. it seems that many of the past life proponents always seem to have been neffertiti or king tut in a past life, rather than a goat herder

Sorry if that doesn't apply to you, I often read and respond quicker than my brain's ability to get out of neutral

I'm still stuck in the logical inconsistencies with the whole FE machine thing. Your writing is very compelling, but doesn't address these for me in a satisfactory way.

You're right, my original posts were off topic, but since this was the only medium you'd created for people to get in touch with you, I can be forgiven for that

I'll keep touching base with the thread, in the hope that something will open up.

best

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Wade pointed you to a community that were supposedly using such vacuum/FE energy technologies but i think i found another person you can 'run down' and check out their implemented technologies. It does not look like vacuum energy extraction but it does prove how and why talk of over unity should not be scoffed at by any informed party.

James L. Griggs

www.rexresearch.com...

www.freepatentsonline.com...

I have all your questions to wade in doc form but i have not found the time to answer it along my own perspective. As a previous posted pointed out what some of this thread have been doing IS distracting and does sometimes interfere with more important discussions.

Stellar

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Hydrogen Fuel Cell + Electric Cell Converter (homemade)

??

Magnetic motor+alternators (homemade)

Won’t work. Magnets are kind of like the EM equivalent to a spring. They don’t create energy; they just store and release it.

solar and wind

The best idea of the bunch. Will work moderately well and if you’re lucky you can stockpile the energy in batteries for use at night and when the skies are calm. Your yard would have to be pretty crowded with wind turbines and solar panels though. A small “price to pay” for free energy, really.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Thanks Stellar

I will check out those links.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
posters choose to respond to NRen2k5 for there own reasons and your assumption that he is having fun trying to derail the thread may or may not be accurate, however, he supplies a balance to the thread which could otherwise end up rather one sided and quite possibly sycophantic [spelling?].

Playing the devil's advocate can be a great gift, especially to those of us who have started to unquestioningly believe our own limited experience and thought processes as 'truth'.

Whilst I don't agree with or believe much of what is posted here, I'm very glad we are getting more than one side of the 'story'. It helps us keep a more open mind - one of Wade's prerequisites to gaining FE in the long run.

Finally somebody who understands.

It’s every bit as bad to be a “True Believer” as it is to be a sheep. Take in everything you read, see or hear with a critical mind.

(Sure, that means me too.)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
I’m not seeking to provoke anybody. I’m injecting a little reality into the discussion.

Not everything you read on the internet is true. You need to learn about a topic in order to separate the wheat from the chaff.

It’s intellectually insulting that Stellar thinks he can cite some work he doesn’t even understand as if it disproves something unrelated I have said.

Why all the obfuscation? Why all the personal attacks? (Or do you think I like basically being called a troll?)

[edit on 25-8-2007 by NRen2k5]

Take in everything you read, see or hear with a critical mind.

Perhaps you think you are helping the discussion by being a "devils advocate" and to some extent I agree!

You claim to be an electrical engineer? I challenge you you spend some time replicating a simple experiment: "Benini School Girl" Some of the stuff on the web is deliberate misinfo but there is enough there for you ...after getting of your high horse or as Wade might say "arm chair" and DO somethingyourself even though it will contradict and smash the false education you claimed to have gained.

Your "injection of reality" smacks of either a vain retaliation to defend conventional Electrical Engineering falsehoods or a deliberate attempt to squash serious discussion here.

BTW Are you as well qualified as Adam Trembly?

DO IT and prove it yourself!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join