It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very interesting alien theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Have you ever heard someone say that there could be another galaxy out there? Well what if there was but not another galaxy but at least 5 others. For example the galaxy we lived in would be ours and the second galaxy would be the aliens. The third one would mabey be an unknown creature far advanced than the aliens that lived twice as far away, we just never came in contact with them YET!

Another thing I just have to say is that everyone always talks about alien invasions and aliens kiling humans. What if we made peace with them and they were our friends. Once and awhile we would see an alien walking down the street.We would get trips to their planet also. If you see the area 51 alien autopsy video, you can see that the alien looks ALMOST exacly like us from head to toe.

I know this sounds crazy but its kind of cool LOL!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Alien invasions would be pathetic and is stuff for science fiction.

But there are certain aliens greys and reptoids for example, that like to consume a uhm special liquid in our blood, that's partially why they're interested in us. There are abduction accounts of very nasty scenes in their crafts, human body parts liquided in containers with greys swimming within them etc.. you do not want to imagine it.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

But there are certain aliens greys and reptoids for example, that like to consume a uhm special liquid in our blood, that's partially why they're interested in us. There are abduction accounts of very nasty scenes in their crafts, human body parts liquided in containers with greys swimming within them etc.. you do not want to imagine it.

...........and could you possibly specify exactly where the source or sources of this information has been obtained from?
Post the links and expand the debate because what you claim is radical to say the least.
Come on let's see your sources.......it's over to you now!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules406
Have you ever heard someone say that there could be another galaxy out there? Well what if there was but not another galaxy but at least 5 others.

I would think it safe to say that there are a least 5 galaxies in our observable universe. Other ET cilvilizations could well exist in our own galaxy.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Have you ever heard someone say that there could be another galaxy out there? Well what if there was but not another galaxy but at least 5 others.

I would think it safe to say that there are a least 5 galaxies in our observable universe. Other ET cilvilizations could well exist in our own galaxy.

I would say there are many more then that. I know some people have issues with NASA, but here's what they said about it.

For example, in 1999 the Hubble Space Telescope estimated that there were 125 billion galaxies in the universe, and recently with the new camera HST has observed 3,000 visible galaxies, which is twice as much as they observed before with the old camera. We're emphasizing "visible" because observations with radio telescopes, infrared cameras, x-ray cameras, etc. would detect other galaxies that are not detected by Hubble. As observations keep on going and astronomers explore more of our universe, the number of galaxies detected will increase. source

I would guess that perhaps the OP meant "universes" as opposed to "galaxies".
I could be wrong there, though.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Um, way back in the Dark Ages, I learned in 6th Grade Earth Space Science that there are MANY galaxies out there. Guess they don't cover that anymore. Here's a list of galaxies:

* Abell 1835 IR1916
* AM 0644-741
* Andromeda Galaxy (M31/NGC 224)
* Andromeda I
* Antennae Galaxies (NGC 4038/NGC 4039)
* Aquarius Dwarf
* Black Eye Galaxy (M64/NGC 4826)
* Bode's Galaxy (M81/NGC 3031)
* Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy
* Carina Dwarf
* Centaurus A Galaxy
* Cigar Galaxy (M82/NGC 3034)
* Circinus Galaxy
* Comet Galaxy
* Draco Dwarf
* Dwingeloo 1
* Dwingeloo 2
* Fornax Dwarf
* Hoag's object (a ring galaxy)
* Huchra's Lens
* HVC 127-41-330
* I Zwicky 18
* IC 10
* IC 1613
* IOK-1
* Large Magellanic Cloud
* Leo I (dwarf galaxy)
* LGS 3
* M32 (NGC 221)
* M49
* M58
* M59
* M60
* M61
* M65
* M66
* M74 (NGC 628)
* M77
* M84
* M85
* M86
* M87
* M88
* M89
* M90
* M91
* M94
* M95
* M96
* M98
* M99
* M100 (NGC 4321)
* M105
* M106
* M108
* M109
* M110 (NGC 205)
* Maffei I
* Maffei II
* Milky Way Galaxy - home galaxy of Earth, satellites
* NGC 1
* NGC 2
* NGC 3
* NGC 55
* NGC 185
* NGC 147
* NGC 300
* NGC 404
* NGC 891
* NGC 1275
* NGC 1569
* NGC 1705
* NGC 2403
* NGC 2812
* NGC 3109
* NGC 3115
* NGC 3184
* NGC 3226
* NGC 3227
* NGC 3370
* NGC 3384
* NGC 3628
* NGC 3982
* NGC 4395
* NGC 4414
* NGC 4555
* NGC 4565
* NGC 4881
* NGC 5078
* NGC 5195
* NGC 6240
* NGC 6822 (Barnards galaxy)
* NGC 7331
* NGC 7742
* Galaxy_0402+379
* Pegasus Dwarf
* Phoenix Dwarf
* Pinwheel Galaxy (M101/NGC 5457)
* RXJ1242-11
* Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy
* Sculptor Dwarf
* Sextans A
* Sextans Dwarf
* Small Magellanic Cloud
* Sombrero Galaxy (M104)
* Southern Pinwheel Galaxy (M83/NGC 5236)
* Spindle Galaxy
o Spindle Galaxy in Draco (NGC 5866, possibly M102)
o Spindle Galaxy in Sextans (NGC 3115)
* Spiral Galaxy ESO 269-57
* Sunflower Galaxy (M63)
* Triangulum Galaxy (M33/NGC 598)
* Tucana Dwarf
* Ursa Minor Dwarf
* VIRGOHI21
* Virgo Stellar Stream
* Whirlpool Galaxy (M51/NGC 5194)
* Willman 1
* Wolf-Lundmark-Melotte (WLM)
* UGC 5675

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There are probably more than one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
he surely meant universes or something? like dimensions?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not only are there many others they are also mapped already by many other species.

We are a bit behind

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Not only are there many others they are also mapped already by many other species.

We are a bit behind

Where can I get me one of them maps?
Are they available at AAA?
I'm trying to plan next years vacation.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

We are a bit behind
Yup, I agree with that.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
There are probably more than one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Lol, my list wasn't intended to be comprehensive.

I just wanted to throw out some easily identifiable ones to prove the point.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
at first I thought this thread was created around 1950 but no... wow

how old are you? check atinyglimpse.ytmnd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow, Reality, I never knew that many existed. But I do believe we cant be the only intelligent beings ever, we would be considered the "Special" class compared to the other beings out there!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Statistically speaking, if there are billions and billions of galaxies out there, with millions and millions of planets and stars in each galaxy, isn't it almost a mathematical certainty that we are not alone? I think it's ignorant for anyone to assume that we are the only living beings in the entire universe. Of course, the fact that there likely is intelligent life out there does not necessarily mean that it A.) knows about us, and B.) has visited our planet.

I believe 100% that there is intelligent life out there. Possibly a lot closer than we think. I am almost 100% certain that they have visited Earth and continue to do so. Heck, I think there may even be intelligent life somewhere under our surface or below our seas that we don't even know about (the public, at least). But that kind of talk can get me laughed off ATS! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I beleive it, who's to say there's not some kind of underwater race that has been long since forgotten. Like Jarjar says, "Gunguns no like outsiders" So how do we know since we really havn't explored 100% of the sea. As for under the surface, why not? mole people and possible reptillians, not to mention Rainbow city.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
As posted above, there are heaps of galaxies in our universe.
The amazing thing is that this is not the only universe. There are heaps of universes as well.
The challenge for any intelligent life forms is working out how to move from universe to universe. When you think of this possibility, you can see just how old and advanced some races can be. Ultimately this must be done as one day this universe will die and we will need a new place to go to.
As for intelligent life..........that is one of the funniest things.
There is so much activity going on around this planet at them moment, it is comical.

top topics

join