It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET Ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They just had a segment on Fox News and the 60th Anniversary of Roswell but it seemed to be more about the 2008 Presidential ticket.

A Mister Stephen Bassett was saying the best ticket would be Clinton/Richardson in 08 if there ufo group hoped for disclosure.

He said they had worked with Bill Clinton and they hope the people involved with interest in ufo's would vote for this ticket.

IMO Daddy Bu.. has already bought and paid for the Clinton's re-election they aren't going to let anything out of the bag. Daddy Bu.. IMO has total control on this ET presense.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

[edit on 6-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I remember people saying that bill clinton once said that the alien issue is worse than any of us know, or could imagine. These geezers know we are blocked from knowing any truth.

With regard to clinton and disclosure, she seems to think its a joke. I would not expect any disclosure until, all of us are under the control of who ever runs this planet.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I agree with you.

Of all the people I would NOT pick Hillary Clinton.

Richardson seems to have an interest in this subject and has tried to do something about it.

It seems funny to me of all people that Clinton would pick to run with her would be Richardson in the first place. would they be trying to keep him under control.

If I had to choose I would want all the UFO groups and peoples interested in ufo's to pick Richardson as the Leader.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Er.... Aren't you meant to actually BE an alien observe50?
Why don't YOU tell us when disclosure will happen. Or anything to do with aliens? on any level?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
No I am not an alien and you should know it doesn't work that way.

What does your post have to do with the ET ticket.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just curious because in the past you have said you were an alien.
Did you not? I must be mistaken then.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You mis-understood. I am not an alien.

I am a human with an alien soul, there is a difference.

top topics

join