It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure=lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
IT's the simple fact that people are claiming that they get these documents from the government that make me believe that the UFO sitings have some twisted truth. Disclosure is a means as to giving something credence to that is popular culture amongst some people. It means nothing about if it's true or not. I think that all of the government UFO documents/doctrines were made up hysteria to hide behind the system and the real truth about what people are talking about.

OF course, the system is designed to make people not care when people tell the truth about a certain subject that they are dying to know the truth about because they will think it's not the truth, so I know that people will ignore this, and they will think it's a cry for drama. I think, at least. But, if people really cared they'd start looking for the truth about the government documents and start finding the factual information and the lies in it right? Why don't they? If they truly wanted the truth wouldn't they go there? WHY don't they?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Maverickhunter]

new topics

join