It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William One Sac - Editor-In-Chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I was just wondering how William is doing?

I see from his member profile he has been logged in recently.
I remember following this thread avidly www.abovetopsecret.com...

William if you're reading this I was also curious about whether you are returning to Montauk and what your plans are?
Are you still undergoing treatment?

Best wishes,

pm.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Last I heard, WOS just got out of a long hospital stay. His spirits and humor seemed pretty high. They let him keep a laptop while in the hospital so he didn't have to go nuts with boredom there in bed. After he got released, Spooky gave him lots of kisses and barked at a trash can. I'll leave further details up to him if he wants to share them, but I'll definitely let him know about your concern.

Thank you for asking about him, he's a good friend of many many people here.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am doing okay. I was in the hospital for almost the entire month of June. I had a couple of problems, but they have resolved themselvs now. As thelibra said, I was able to bring my laptop into the hospital with me, and that really saved me from going crazy. I didn't feel up to doing alot of posting, but I did do alot of reading and interacted with the mods often. Now I am out, I thought I might get a break but my oncologist wanted to start me back up on the chemo right away. So I did that last week. Unfortunately, with the chemo, I am sick for about a week and then I feel okay for the second week. Its hard to concentrate and stuff when I am feeling ill from it.

As far as Montauk goes, I may go out there for a few days before this summer ends. I am just not positive right now. I am physically a litttle bit debilitated, and I feel very weak when I do alot of walking. Which really isn't a problem on the base since you can drive everywhere there. But it is something to consdider. If I go out there it may just be to get a picture of the helicopters flying over the beach.

But it is hard to say. I would be much more definite, but I will be on chemo from here on out, so the reality is I just may not feel up to doing alot of investigating. Maybe I will get a break and I will feel up to shooting out there for just one day.

Thank you very much for asking about me.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply Libra.

Originally posted by William One Sac
I am doing okay. I was in the hospital for almost the entire month of June. I had a couple of problems, but they have resolved themselvs now. As thelibra said, I was able to bring my laptop into the hospital with me, and that really saved me from going crazy. I didn't feel up to doing alot of posting, but I did do alot of reading and interacted with the mods often. Now I am out, I thought I might get a break but my oncologist wanted to start me back up on the chemo right away. So I did that last week. Unfortunately, with the chemo, I am sick for about a week and then I feel okay for the second week. Its hard to concentrate and stuff when I am feeling ill from it.

As far as Montauk goes, I may go out there for a few days before this summer ends. I am just not positive right now. I am physically a litttle bit debilitated, and I feel very weak when I do alot of walking. Which really isn't a problem on the base since you can drive everywhere there. But it is something to consdider. If I go out there it may just be to get a picture of the helicopters flying over the beach.

But it is hard to say. I would be much more definite, but I will be on chemo from here on out, so the reality is I just may not feel up to doing alot of investigating. Maybe I will get a break and I will feel up to shooting out there for just one day.

Thank you very much for asking about me.

No problem. Glad to hear you're doing okay.
I am familiar with the effects of chemo as some family members of mine have fallen to the dreaded disease. It is such a draining form of medicine.
But remember that it is all for the greater good so try to keep positive and you will get through this. I'm sure I speak for everyone on here when I say you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Keep the head up and godspeed William.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
WOS,

Does your state have medicinal cannabis laws? I believe you said you live in New York? It is decriminalized there.

I am under the firm belief that it will greatly help you with your chemo treatments. Many patients no longer have nausea if they are treatly properly with that wonderful herb.

I am not suggesting to circumvent any law, but if you have the option I would give it a shot.

I hope that helps, there'd a thread about the NM Medical Laws where I mention in a post how it will help patients. Let me dig it up...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is other helpful information on that thread as well.

One poster is a AIDS survivor who mentioned it helped her with her treatments.

God bless William, I hope you get well soon.

You have all of our prayers.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
biggie, the funny thing is I do not have too much of a problem with nausea, so I really don't have a legitimate medical reason to take it. But the chemo really makes me feel horrible, both physically and mentally. Physically I guess the closest thing I can use to describe how I feel is like having the flu really bad. And mentally I feel very apathetic, which is a very large part of why I am not as active on the board as I used to be. There is more to it than that, but there you go.

Actually, I have found that when I start feeling really bad, a couple of Tylenol do wonders for me!

top topics

join