It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Farrell and that Baby!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have to say sometimes i find it funny and other times i dont.

Has anyone seen it? He calls her a drunk, a slumlord when she comes to collect the rent

She tells him she's going to put him in jail, etc.

I think she's a little riot and overall i think its funny.

What do you think???

?Funny or not funny?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's very funny.
It's been around for a while. I wonder why the sudden interest by the mainscream media?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Heh. You mean this one?

(Warning: not work safe unless you work at a tattoo parlor or something)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Now that's funny!

That's one mean little girl.

I WANT MY MONEY!

haha

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LOL she's worse then the paperboy who says he wants his 2 dollars!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm glad you think its funny, because i think it is!!!

That little girl has done everything to him

I cant wait for the next one

Of course, O'Reilly says he's EXPLOITING her. meh! Its good old fun

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Oh man! That's just the funniest video ever!

-tts

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's definately funny and some people need to ummm lighten up, to put it nicely.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hilarious. The kid tuning him up with the phone book... now that's some funny stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here's another funny video with Will Ferrell and the baby.

Good Cop, Baby Cop

It's funny as heck.

-tts

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That ones even better LMAO!!!! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh the stuff coming out of that sweet, innocent little mouth!

I think the Landlord one was the best, though.

so is that Pearl kid Will's daughter or what?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I heard the baby is his best friends child. She's going to be a comidianne without a doubt.

She's hysterical.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It may be funny, but without a doubt it is manipulation of the child, just watch the outakes.

But its his kid, if he wants to teach her all thoses words, and encourage her to scream her mouth off, let him.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I read a little about it on another site when I was trying to find out who the kid was. When they did the vids, she was at an age where she parrotted things, and didn't retain them -- the same stage my kid is at now.

She's gone into retirement, probably because she now remembers words and they don't want her spouting curses in preschool.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
Here's another funny video with Will Ferrell and the baby.

Good Cop, Baby Cop

It's funny as heck.

-tts

LOL thats really funny stuff!!! thanks for posting this, You took a bad day and made it a little better thanks agin

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
hHAHAHA personally i think its funny..and cute! shes so adorable hahah.
i saw bill oriely having a fat attack about it. its like dude its MEANT to be funny fool

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I actually wanted to find out the questions asked in this thread. I finally found an article from PEOPLE. It says who the child is and how they shot it.

www.people.com...

It was the brainchild of Ferrell and his longtime collaborator Adam McKay, director and co-writer of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

It co-stars McKay's 2-year-old daughter, whose real name is Pearl, but does not curse like that when off camera, McKay tells PEOPLE.

"Fortunately she is in this great stage now where she repeats anything you say to her and then forgets it right away, which is key," says McKay, who has two daughters by his wife of 11 years, actress Shira Piven (Jeremy's sister).

Adds McKay, "She has not said the B-word since we shot the thing."

The video was shot on a lark a little over a month ago in Ferrell's guesthouse during a break in the third birthday party for Ferrell's son Magnus.

"We invited a friend with a camera over and shot it in about 45 minutes," says McKay, who set up the website, Funnyordie.com, as a platform for his and his friends short form comedy films. "We shot several shorts but we liked this one the best. I am not sure that it is the funniest – it is just that you can't beat Will being cursed out by a 2-year old."

I personally liked the Good Cop Baby Cop video, i thought it was hilarious.

"Hi Hell. I've got someone coming to you..."

LOL

Also here are the links as youtube ones were removed.

The Landlord
The Landlord Out Takes
Good Cop, Baby Cop

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok. I think that you have to have no sense of humor to not find that completely and utterly hilarious. I saw it at work for the first time, and I about lost it. I was laughin so hard I was crying, and then my boss came over to see what I was laughing at and she thought it was hilarious as well.

I can understand that some people might thinki that its bad for a little girl to be using that kind of language, but come on...when she grows up, I am sure she will be exposed to much much worse things than some foul language.

Regardless, one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

top topics

join