It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Odd in Stafford UK (UFO pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey guys came across some VERY interesting photos. both of these were taken the other day (july 3rd) in Stafford UK... I live in stafford and i looked up in the sky for almost an hour because I have never seen anything like it.. I spoke to several people the other night and they agreed that the sky was very odd.. then I looked on the UFO casebook to see if anyone had seen anything odd and to my suprise found these 2 sitings in my area

Link 1

The second siting was posted on MUFON the guy wrote:

"i was driving to hixon near stafford and had just passed colwich i think when i saw this really bright 'disc' with thousands of spikes lit in blinding white light shooting out the top of it (spread out like a flowers petals!) in a field a few miles ahead. stunned! by what it could be i really looked hard and it started to rise so that i couldn't see the spikes anymore and there was like a disc in the middle with a sort of upside down dome beneath. it seemed to have lights (like windows on a skyscraper but not sure) but what was obvious was this piercing light on the underneath in the shape of a huge '+' sign on the computer keyboard. it ran over the shape making it easy to figure out and you could see that the dome shape sort of dropped down into a spike (like those on top!) which was glowing like molten metal at a forge!

anyhows i switched on the camera as the thing started to rise thinking i'd got to get a pic but int he seconds it took to get ready the damn flying thing had got raelly high and could hardly be seen no more but it did appear on the picture above the clouds in the middle.

i drove on a bit scared like, but another (more earthly! lol)_ weird thing happened when i stopped at the petrol station for a can of pop because my throat was dry. on the way out these two blokes in pinstripes suits are like "ay mate did you see that weird thing in the sky when you were driving up that road" and i'm like taken aback because there were no cars behind me and i'm sure i'd hav enoticed the fancy Audi they'd got out of on the garage forecourt. so i'm like, "yeah, lol, what do you think it was," and one of them grabs my arm, and jokes "talk about thing out there and ppl will think you're crazy" but it was real sinister cuz of how he gripped me arm and the other one stared at me. and i'm like "no, lol i don't know what it was anyway" and get out of there.

when i gets home and tell my family they're like "yeah right" lol but then i show them the picture and they know i'm not being daft. my kid brother then says i should post the picture to here in case anything happens to the one i've got we can always say well it's still there and ppl would notice if it was suddenly gone one day!!"

he took the following photo:

What do you think guys?

Rich

[edit on 5-7-2007 by olegkvasha]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Photos look great, I hope they're real. Weird story but I've heard weirder and believed the storyteller. Hope we get more on this.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Weird. Maybe its a cloaked ship of somekind. Who knows maybe he just witnessed an abduction

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Great pic , the aliens seem to be messing up our summer here in the UK for some reason....

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Cannock Chase is 2 miles away from stafford... So there is a good chance that some of the spotters from there may have seen it too.. will keep checkin other report sites.

Rich

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Great, now the Aliens are disguising thier ships as clouds, damm them.

Cigars, drones and now attack of the clouds from outer space.

INtresting none the less, i think the Cloaked technology id the best idea right now.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The picture looks like it was taken from a moving car (hence it's not that sharp and the roadside is prominent in the foreground) - and the supposed UFO is probably a reflection in the window. It's definitely not a distant object, anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Amazing! I don't think its a ship. I could be wrong... Who knows what technology is involved, if any. Very beautiful nonetheless! I didn't read the story but both are really #ing, incredibility beautiful.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
That is interesting, it actually reminds me of something I saw once (also in the UK - S.Yorkshire) back when i was at middle school, roughly 1996. I got up in the morning at about 7.30am and my mum pointed a really unusual looking cloud out to me - it looked like a sterotypical sort of comet - a large mass at the front and a tail out the back in an easterly direction, and looked like it was falling diagonally downwards. I remember finding it exciting and telling one of my friends who i met before school at 8.45am, we could also see it at morning break at 10.15am~ and as far as i could tell it had not moved between any of those times, at dinner break(12.30 ish) it was still there unchanged as far as i could see, but by the next time i went out at 3.15pm~ it had vanished.
I wish I had tryed to get my hands on a camera or told and asked more people about it at the time - I cant remember wether it was a windy day, just a sunny one but it's one of the very few unusual things i've seen in the sky. IF (big IF here) alien or hi tech earth technology could "cloak" itself as a small semi transparent cloud that would be amazing and i imagine for the most part virtually unnoticable, it's definatley an interesting idea if not a particularly likely one.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
The picture looks like it was taken from a moving car (hence it's not that sharp and the roadside is prominent in the foreground) - and the supposed UFO is probably a reflection in the window. It's definitely not a distant object, anyway.

go here

link

This is the 2nd siting on Casebook.. He says that he was standing outside his house NOT in a car. Plus he claims he took 13 photos.

Rich

[edit on 6-7-2007 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

go here

link

This is the 2nd siting on Casebook.. He says that he was standing outside his house NOT in a car. Plus he claims he took 13 photos.

Rich

[edit on 6-7-2007 by olegkvasha]

Interesting that one.

He uses the term "mountain range".

Now I may be being picky here but generally, us folks in the UK don't refer to "mountain ranges". We talk about hills, which is a more common terminology.

Just makes me wonder about the origion of this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well there is talk in other threads stating that an increase in sightings (earthly / ET) will start to happen in July continuing into August. I'm not saying I believe it or not but it seems there's an increase in sightings lately and not just by one person either, it seems to be a few that have seen and can verify / confirm the same object.

The 2 mile long crafts sighted by passengers and the piolet off Geurnsey
www.youtube.com... spinning cloud ufo (a good watch i thought and a recent post)

There are more being added all the time. Don't just think that ATS is the only place people will post these reports / sightings.

I think the photo is a good one because I've not seen anything like this one before and I like to be tested. I have to agree with some of the other posters who think it's an earthly object probably testing some cloaking device. I would like to think that it's British technology (I'm from the UK) and we were just giving it a test. If not, I don't know. Maybe they're cloaking so they can get closer in broad daylight, maybe it was an abduction attempt (I've never read about a day time abduction I don't think), maybe it was an attempted cattle mutilaption (seems quite green the area there) or maybe, just maybe, the sightings are growing because disclosure is iminent.

The MIP (Men In Pinstripes) hehehe I do find a bit on the humerous side (not to cause offense if it was an unerving experience) but the fact that "people will think your crazy" is crazy itself. More and more people need to document what they see. Don't freeze in the headlights, grab the moment and make it a kodak one.

Peace.

Remirah

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Anyone finding the same old pattern here ?

A lot of post's saying the sky look's or there is a sense the sky is odd ????
Well i am one of those who will agree with you.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Rich

The foreground clearly shows a crash barrier alongside a road on an embankment leading up to a bridge (which crosses the river seen in the picture). So where exactly was his house relative to this?

And as neformore says, no-one uses the term 'mountain range' when referring to low lying hills in the English countryside.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hey guys came across some VERY interesting photos. both of these were taken the other day (july 3rd) in Stafford UK... I live in stafford and i looked up in the sky for almost an hour because I have never seen anything like it..

I'm not clear - did you see this object yourself?

The photos are certainly intriguing, but without more investigation, they're not evidence of anything. The story of the guys in pinstriped suits seems made up to me, but that's just my intuitive impression.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'd like to see these other photo's. 13 he says?

Peace

Remirah

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well there is talk in other threads stating that an increase in sightings (earthly / ET) will start to happen in July continuing into August. I'm not saying I believe it or not but it seems there's an increase in sightings lately and not just by one person either, it seems to be a few that have seen and can verify / confirm the same object.

If that's the thread I think it is, then it's an admitted hoax.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The photographer claims to have taken the picture on the 3rd July. We are talking British summertime. Here in the UK when it is summer the trees have leaves all over the branches.

This photo was taken in the autumn or winter when the trees have shed their leaves.

It's another hoax, folks!

The story that goes with it is also a very poor attempt at adding some standard UFO mythology - ie the MIBs portrayed as wearing pinstripe suits!

As this image is a fake we can also discount the backup photo with the rays of sunshine - probably the same person responsible.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There are two links to this item in this thread, both claim to be taken in July 07, yet one of the photos shows green trees covered in leaves while the other shows bare trees with no leaves? SOMEONE IS LYING

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well spotted Torsion. The pic definitely has an autumnal look.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join