It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window opens on Holocaust in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Window opens on Holocaust in Ukraine

news.yahoo.com

PARIS - Children, stomachs empty and knees quivering, saw and heard Jews massacred by the Nazis all across the killing fields of Ukraine. Teenagers were forced to bury the victims, shoveling dirt over neighbors and playmates.

Today, these now aged men and women are unburdening themselves of wartime memories, many for the first time, in testimonies to a French priest. Their words may change history as they shed light on this poorly known chapter of the Holocaust.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Okay, I know that by posting this I will be asking for the sharks to come stick me with the anti-semite label, though that is not the truth. Bare with me.

We are witnessing the glorification of the Holocaust, not the mourning of it. There is a natural law to mourning, with the final stage called, "Letting Go." It seems that many genocides throughout history have followed this certainy, and for good reason, it helps to move on.

But if you don't want to move on, what are your intentions? You can say that we don't ever want to forget it. Fine. Don't. But the rest of the world does, just as they have with other wrongs that they have righted through time.

It is like the story of the man who was attacked by the shark on a remote island, with no doctors. After a week of hearing his cries, it burdoned their souls to the point where they moved him from camp.

If you want a prophecy from me, it goes like this. In the future when only a few of the holocausst survivers are left, they will be treated as royalty so that they may continue to keep the holocaust and its autrocity in the main agenda.

I'll end with, during WWII 70 million people died horrible, autrocious deaths, that were just as calculated as the jews, homos, gypsies, etc... And the world seemed to easily forget about those.

Again I ask, Why?

AAC

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A actually know a survivor of allt his, she is......90+ I think. She has lived through alot while living here in ukraine. She's not jewish but she is a witness to the things you are posting about. She currently lives in a village outside of Kiev with no running water, and comes to Kiev in the winter to live with her daughter (because you really would not want to end up in that village with Ukraine's winters). Wish you could hear the things she tells.

Regards,
Maestro

[edit on 6-7-2007 by maestro46]

new topics

join