It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddles in Stone - The Secret Architecture-Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is an excellent documentary.
A must see!
Its about the Masonic origins of Washington DC.

Full video here
Riddles In Stone
video.google.com...

(If this was posted here before on ATS,my apologies)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes, it's very good movie, thanks for posting.

And they say they are not involved in politics...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have seen this video posted before on ATS, and I have watched it before..

There are some good points in the video.

For instance. Washington DC is FULL of symbols of many kids, many varieties and many meanings.

Another thing. Washington WAS a planned city (an architect laid down the streets and planed the building process instead of a regular city that simply expands as more jobs and industry move in - thus the city grows and dies of its own accord Washington DC is not like that)

Another thing. There is obviously a Masonic principle under layer in the planning of Washington DC. The only thing that I can honestly differ from many of you on is this question. Is it sinister? I don't think so. It has nothing to do with "politics" but instead implying what you know and believe into what you do and love. Essentially, if one plans a capital and uses a heavy influence of their lives in the design, a design will be incorporated into the art work (DC) that the man is working on.

Not only is there Masonic symbolism in Washington, but there is also heavy Masculine - Feminine symbolism.

VERY blatant ROMAN symbolism -- the architecture was SPECIFICALLY made to be Greco Roman .... why not .... Gothic? .. why not Enlightened or Renaissance..

Quite simply, we are a Republic design to reflect the past great republic of Rome, which was a militaristic industrial and imperialistic empire. That would be sinister from the sounds eh?

It was designed to be 110% intimidating. What is more intimidating to a foreign king, president, despot what ever then walking the DC mall and feeling like an ant. The energy of sheer power these buildings where purposefully designed to emanate is astounding. Ever been to DC?

The constitution and the laws of our nation are designed around Masonic principle.. that is entirely obvious. Had it not been for Masons the United States would NOT be a republic.. it would have been a single empire, and we would not have been a democracy, we would have been a kingdom. We are what we are because of Masons, I think that is a very plausible fact.

So.. its not whether or not there is some kind of Masonic influence within DC, its whether or not you actually believe Masonry is "sinister" or "good" .. I have never seen evidence, before being a Mason and as a Mason and my study of Masonic history of ANY purposeful and intentional act of violence, blatant corruption, direct and purposeful political maneuvering. There is no evidence that Masonry has subjected its self into our Nation, our Laws, our Leaders. There is however much evidence that Masons have subjected their personal beliefs and teachings into politics, law, and the foundation of our nation. The two however are greatly different, and to feel a Mason cannot interject Masonry into what he does, be it politics or what ever, would be completely ignorant, backwards and honestly hypocritical as thats the entire point of politics -- interject your personal beliefs to inspire a following.

Just my view, as a Mason.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Most masons are porch masons and don't know much about anything that happens in the upper echelons or are in denial that the root of freemasonry is satanic.

Freemason will always deny these facts because as members they get great business contacts through the lodge. No one wants to spoil a good thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Most masons are porch masons and don't know much about anything that happens in the upper echelons or are in denial that the root of freemasonry is satanic.

Freemason will always deny these facts because as members they get great business contacts through the lodge. No one wants to spoil a good thing.

My. That was an intelligent and enlightening post.

But what do I know, I am just a porch Mason right? I know far less then someone like ... beefcake (nice name
) as he is not a Mason and thus more enlightened on Masonry then a Mason would be. Ahem.

Thanks for the intelligent addition to what could have been an intelligent conversation.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

I joined for the Spaghetti Dinners and the Dancing girls,and to drink goats blood out of a skull.Keep criticising and I will feed you to the baphomet that we keep chained in the social hall of our lodge.He is getting pretty hungry, he hasn't eaten in weeks.Oops the cat is out of the bag now, did I mention that the great secret of freemasonry is how to shapeshift into a Reptile?I only do it when noone is watching.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff]

Masonry Proven Conclusively To Be Worship Of Lucifer, Satan! Part 1
Freemasonry Proven To Worship Lucifer, Part 2
Freemasonry Proven To Worship Lucifer, Part 3, Study Of Symbols

Freemasonry Proven to Worship Lucifer

But it's not as bad as it sounds when you read most of the pages, i think.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
My. That was an intelligent and enlightening post.

But sarcasm aside, you can understand, can't you, that as a practicing mason your assurances of masonry's wholesome, benign nature are suspect? I'm not saying every word you say isn't true, but if there is anything to hide, it's not the current membership that anyone expects to hear the truth from. The only thing the layman expects to hear from a member in good standing is that masonry is not a threat, has no secret agenda, doesn't control the government, etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
But sarcasm aside, you can understand, can't you, that as a practicing mason your assurances of masonry's wholesome, benign nature are suspect? I'm not saying every word you say isn't true, but if there is anything to hide, it's not the current membership that anyone expects to hear the truth from. The only thing the layman expects to hear from a member in good standing is that masonry is not a threat, has no secret agenda, doesn't control the government, etc.

I, for one, am always amazed at the way these mini-Mason lynchings get started. On one hand, you have a fellow who is a professed Mason, a contributing member of society, at large, telling you what he KNOWS regarding the Masonic Society. He has no reason to lie. It's not like he garners any points on ATS, or with anyone else here for that matter.

In fact, he provides an open door for the real porch sitters (folks who aren't Masons) to get some real inside information that can be valuable to making informed decisions, as much by what isn't said as much as is... Then someone jumps in and makes an open ended statement with a glittering generality, "they all want ... And no one wants to spoil a good thing". Hmmm....

That would indicate to my tiny mind, that Mr. Beefcake has little to no knowledge of the internal workings of Masonry. If it were all that good, she/he would still be a member, based on his/her stated belief regarding not destroying a good thing. And so ... With a little critical thinking, and no follow up of any depth from Mr. Beefcake, I wonder why his plaintive voice, crying in the wilderness, even remotely, raises any issues?

It seems like many folks on these forums are really into not following through with logic. Why is it so hard to ask a question regarding Masonry, get an answer from a Mason, and then not believe that answer because some wild-eyed Non-Mason with an obvious axe to grind says something that, in the light of logic and reason, makes no sense, anyway?

Masons help each other. Heck, that should be a given. I would help any other human being whom I thought I could, and most especially, my brother or my sister, my Mom or my Dad, a fellow Karaté instructor, a police officer, a fireman, virtually anyone who is in my sphere of influence, and brotherhood or sisterhood. It's a human condition that all too often rests snuggly hidden beneath our exterior motives.

And it is granted that there are some "porch" Masons in Masonry. There are porch Karateists in Karaté... Those are guys who have a higher color belt or black belt that show up for advanced Tuesday lessons if the spirit moves them, or the kids softball game doesn't interfere. However, they are still students of Karaté, and my students, brothers, and sisters.

That was kind of a long winded way to ask, "Why should Masons be any different"? Why shouldn't they be able to help each other out when they can? If it bothers anyone here that much and all the, so-called, Mumbo-Jumbo is going on, it seems to me that it might be better to get off of our duffs, get into a Masonic Organization and see what's going on for ourselves, rather than simply rely on stereotypical BS artists and wild-eyed zealots to create our decisions and rules for living for us.

What's that little phrase that gets bandied about? Oh, Yeah....

Peace! Out!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff]

Revelation 22:16

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And for those Christians that are not actually versed in the religions text in which they blindly abide, what RWPBR means is...

Jesus, he him self is the bright and morning star.

The Morning Star is called... Venus.

Lucifer is Venus, the Morning Star.

Jesus is Lucifer.

Jesus is the bearer of Light.

Makes sense to me anyways.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The vast majority of Masons never hear anything about the goings on at the upper levels, of course. My Dad was a loyal Mason for almost 40 years, a Master and teacher and every post one can imagine. He spent countless hours studying and assisting new Masons. he was as dedicated as a person could be. But the ugly hand of reality rose up and showed him the true power behind the image: Money and lawyers, like everytrhing else.

One night at a meeting at the local Lodge, he, this year as Secretary, was taking notes and just writing down what was being said like he was supposed to do. The topic was a heavy one and many members were unhappy with the State Lodge for some reason..and they expressed it openly. My Dad dutifully wrote this all down. When word got back to the bigshots that control the state lodge in Raleigh, the full force of the bosses came down hard.

For daring to write down the comments, Dad was terminated from the Masons for life. It almost killed him. Others were kicked out for 2 years, and another for 5 years, all for daring to question the powers that be at the Grand Lodge level or whatever poohbah is in control.

They could not have Masons rocking the boat, no matter what, no matter how long they sacrificed and served, no matter how technically right they were..It all is just another lawyer dominated racket in my opinion but my Dad will defend the " Blue Lodge " to this day and will never say a bad word about any of them. He was heartbroken after a lifetime of sincere service and study because the appearances and power centers were more important than the truth.

Pardon me for not having a fond memory of Masonic stuff as it brings back bad memories..I am sure Dad is not the last to feel the wrath of the Capo's when a member dares to ask the wrong questions.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Great post, thanks for sharing the story. It would be nice if more people did the same, not just Freemasons responding, but i guess that's one of the reasons others don't bother to talk. You are basically blocked by them or Christians who see Satan everywhere except in their corrupted church.

new topics

top topics

join