It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a picture of Jesus in the clouds?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just hoping, I guess.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
hey look at that one cloud to the left of jesus! it looks like a cloud!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That totally looks like a skull The hollowed out half eye the hollow nose and mouth not anything like jesus unless you want it to be.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
wow it is so nice to read everyone's comments. As usual the members are being polite and courteous.

I didn't see where the OP said definitely said it was Christ, I believed he posted a photo to get your opinions but alas, as usual, most of the comments have resorted to nothing more than ridicule and little snipes.

Thanks to the OP for sharing, I did see something behind the clouds, although it looked like an alien.

Either way, nice pic.

cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
OUCH! Gee, sorry I posted it, and wasted your time.

You didn't waste my time so no need to apologise.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Just hoping, I guess.

Stompk, look, maybe I was a bit rude in my reply, that certainly wasn't my intention.

But, honestly, I don't see anything. If I did, believe me, I'd be the first to say, "Yeah, there might be something there!!." Unfortunately, it just looks like clouds to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
These kind of delusions should be ridiculed, in my honest opinion. People, whom embrace fantasy and literally turn it into reality in their own minds as such, are dangerous. This is an illness of the mind and it should, in my opinion, not be acceptable behaviour.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
For those who haven't been able to see the face.

Still think I'm seeing clouds?

[edit on 7-7-2007 by stompk]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yup. I sure do.

You want to see Jesus, so you see Jesus. Nobody else is seeing it, even with your superimposed images. Sorry, but I'm not buying it. You're seeing what you want to see.

Don't take it personally -- an imagination is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it can run away with you, that's all.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think your jealous Major Malfunction. Do you know the odds against someone taking a picture of the sky and getting a picture like this. The perfectly formed face, behind the clouds, with scars and features. It's people like you that give God a bad name. Can't even admit it's a cool picture. What a jerk.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I never said it wasn't a cool picture, just that I wasn't seeing Jesus.

Don't take it so personally. There's no law that I have to be your cheerleader or agree with you. I'm honest, which is more than a lot of people can say.

Name calling is simply unnecessary.

And why would I be jealous of someone seeing something that isn't there?

You asked a question, I answered it. If you don't like my answer don't get mad about it, just move on. Like I said, you want to see Jesus, you see Jesus. You think a homeless schizophrenic is god's messenger. That's your business if you want to believe it.

But I don't think it's appropriate to call names and get nasty just because someone doesn't believe you and doesn't give you exactly the reaction you were looking for.

That's the nature of the internet community: we are individual and we're going to tell you what WE think, not what YOU want to hear.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not a yes-woman.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You can't see a face in the clouds, can you. That's all I'm pointing out. Doesn't the bible say we will see Him coming in the clouds? You of all people, with your Jesus avatar, should at least find this interesting. But you don't see the face, or do you, and just choose to call it imagination.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Again, you are totally ignoring what I say and reading what you want to read into my own posts -- putting words into my mouth.

In my very first answer to your OP here, I said:

It's just a shape in the clouds. Your brain is seeing a face, but even though I see a face, I don't see Jesus. I see someone angry, more like Charles Manson. And no, I don't think it's Charlie Manson in the clouds either.

If you're going to be a member of a board like this, with all due respect, you need to grow a thicker skin.

And for the record, I think you should look a little closer at my "Jesus" avatar. It's not a sacred heart in his chest ...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh, I get it. Your mocking God with your avatar. OK, now it all makes sense. Sorry!! I thought you were a believer. For a non-believer to make nothing of this is not as shocking to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I think your jealous Major Malfunction. Do you know the odds against someone taking a picture of the sky and getting a picture like this. The perfectly formed face, behind the clouds, with scars and features. It's people like you that give God a bad name. Can't even admit it's a cool picture. What a jerk.

Do you know the odds at which someone who knows photoshop can do this? LMAO This picture is

No need to call someone a name just because they don't see what you see. I don't see a face at all, jesus or charles manson. You must remember also that the bible is just a book nothing more.

As for MM giving God a bad name, your book does that all on it's own.

Rock on MM!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Oh, I get it. Your mocking God with your avatar.

MM is actually PRAISING her god, the flying spaghetti monster, with her avatar.

OK, now it all makes sense. Sorry!! I thought you were a believer. For a non-believer to make nothing of this is not as shocking to me.

um, believers made nothing of this too...

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Boy, I have to look awfully close to make any kind of image out of that, much less Jesus. :shk: It just looks like clouds to me.

speaker

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You must understand that my reaction to MM is from two years of her unfriendly, sarcastic posts in my other threads too.
However, I must admit, I took MM for another crazy "christian" whom are much worse than ya'll. So, my anger may have been a bit misdirected, but I still feel that MM is a mean, lonely person who has nothing better to do than cut people down. So if you like that type of person, then be one.

As for the picture being photoshopped, it's not. I'd be happy to send you the original with the camera setting info.

As for "my book" giving God a bad name? I ask you, where do you think you go when you die?

[edit on 8-7-2007 by stompk]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
As for the believers not seeing this, I think you will find this link interesting.
The believers reaction

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You must understand that my reaction to MM is from two years of her unfriendly, sarcastic posts in my other threads too.

she isn't unfriendly, she's honest. honesty is the key to any good friendship.

However, I must admit, I took MM for another crazy "christian" whom are much worse than ya'll. So, my anger may have been a bit misdirected, but I still feel that MM is a mean, lonely person who has nothing better to do than cut people down. So if you like that type of person, then be one.

and i think you're wrong. i think MM is a very nice lady, quite agreeable, and very witty. someone who i'd probably enjoy meeting at a bar and striking up a random conversation with over a pint.

As for the picture being photoshopped, it's not. I'd be happy to send you the original with the camera setting info.

even if it wasn't, it's still not jesus. at best it's half of a face. everyone has half of a face.

As for "my book" giving God a bad name? I ask you, where do you think you go when you die?

depends. if i drown on my own i'll end up in the water, if i get buried i'll be in the ground, if i get cremated it'll be wherever my will tells them to put me, but i won't know where i am because i'll be dead... so it doesn't really matter.

i know that i wasn't the one this was directed at, but still.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
OK madness, you have pointed out my own iniquity. I apologize MM.
Still think it looks like Jesus
Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join