It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a picture of Jesus in the clouds?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I took this picture about a week ago when I was camping. I didn't see the face until I was looking through my pictures today. I added the diagram, but the face is untouched. Will be happy to IM original if you don't believe me.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
doesn't look that convincing... We often see what we want to rather than what is there. However thanks for posting the interesting pic!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don`t think anybody on ATS knows what Jesus looks like.maybe you should go to the church aparantly they see him all the time.

or ask the pope it his boss.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Right.......yeah, I'm not seeing much of anything.

Although if you tilt your head to the left, what is supposed to be Jesus kinda looks like an alien ship from Independence Day.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well here is one that says allah on the earth dont no how to get a pic but there is a lin k below (i hope)

haqaonline.lightuponlight.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Have you not looked up at the clouds and "seen" dogs, or cats, or elephants? I've seen faces, and no, I never assumed they were Jesus or any other person.

It's just a shape in the clouds. Your brain is seeing a face, but even though I see a face, I don't see Jesus. I see someone angry, more like Charles Manson. And no, I don't think it's Charlie Manson in the clouds either.

It's condensation in the air making shapes your brain takes and turns into pictures because the brain abhors a vacuum.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
they are CLOUDS. people see plenty of things in them because your brain projects familiar forms onto things that vaguely resemble them.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
they are CLOUDS. people see plenty of things in them because your brain projects familiar forms onto things that vaguely resemble them.

yea okay but what about mine yes i no people can fake things or see things but look at my recent post above its from space!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

yea okay but what about mine yes i no people can fake things or see things but look at my recent post above its from space!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Have you not looked up at the clouds and "seen" dogs, or cats, or elephants? I've seen faces, and no, I never assumed they were Jesus or any other person.

It's just a shape in the clouds. Your brain is seeing a face, but even though I see a face, I don't see Jesus. I see someone angry, more like Charles Manson. And no, I don't think it's Charlie Manson in the clouds either.

It's condensation in the air making shapes your brain takes and turns into pictures because the brain abhors a vacuum.

I don't see someone angry. I see a face to respect. I've been looking at clouds all my life, and pictures of clouds, and I've never seen anything like this.
But we run to a picture of the virgin Mary on a piece of toast.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't run to any of that stuff.

If you recall, I believe in rationality over superstition.

There's an entire psychological test based on people seeing things in meaningless shapes -- the Rorschach inkblot test.

Little kids see shadows in the corner and think it's the boogeyman, when it's really just a pile of toys.

Our brain is designed to see stuff that isn't there. Imagination is a tool, yes, but like other tools it can be misused. Seeing a face in the clouds and calling it Jesus is wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OUCH! Gee, sorry I posted it, and wasted your time.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Boy, I have to look awfully close to make any kind of image out of that, much less Jesus. :shk: It just looks like clouds to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I dont see anything. I tried, I squinted, turned my head left, right and saw nada.

I wouldn't run to burnt toast either. People waste money on the stupidest things. Next time I make a grilled cheese sandwhich Im gonna use my mickey mouse grill, maybe that imprint on it will make me some cash on Ebay

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Looks like a rabbit to me.........no, wait.....it's an elephant............no, it's a racing car........or perhaps it's just a cloud!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh for Christ sake's!

Sorry I couldn't help that one, it was just to easy.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Can't make out a face of jesus there. Especially since no one ever saw jesus and no one knows what he looked like. (and trust me he didn't have fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair).

People are just desperate and will find his face where they want to see it (like in a sandwich, or a hospital window)

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Of course that's Jesus in the clouds! What else could it be? Just clouds? No.

Your saviour was most definitely trying to send you a divine message here. He probably thinks you’re not doing so well in life and wants to warn you that unless you change you’re going straight to hell.

Praise Jesus more often, you silly believer!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor

but still... it's your mind projecting an image on something that doesn't actually look like jesus, your mind is just telling you it looks like jesus. good example is getting a view of clouds from an airplane window. you can see some pretty nice clouds that look like a whole plethora of things if you do that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join