It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New footage of super fast spinning UFO clouds!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is new footage of very strange and very fast spinning clouds over New Zealand:

www.youtube.com...

It shows the clouds moving in real time!!!

When I was first watching it, I thought well, maybe there is something to it because I thought it was a satelite video image sped up. But no, it was shot from the ground while cars are moving!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Very odd!

Although, the Alps thing is the flippin' Aurora Borealis

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The first one is zoomed in so much that it could be anything, couldnt make anything of that.

The other ones sure looks strange. Never seen anything like that.

When will project blue beam start in europe?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
there's an italian scientist/writter claiming in her book that soon due to changing spin of sub-atomic particles aliens will not be able to hide themselves anymore.Maybe this is what is happening right now.

Here you can read an intersting article.

www.giulianaconforto.it...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by umbracode]

[edit on 5-7-2007 by umbracode]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
the thing over the mariner is weird..I cant explain it

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for showing this, the formations after about 1:35 or when it gets dark is exactly what I saw about a week ago, I told some people and started to put it up on here but to me it looked like a jellyfish, or semi luminous blob almost but it went from east to west right above where i was stargazing....there were no clouds out when i saw this.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Why should I give an objective opinion on a video that has music playing over the top of it?

The purpose of the music is to influence the viewer at an subconscious level. Music always influences people whether they like it or not. Since the author of this video deliberately chose an ethereal ambient theme, their effect of (whether intentional or not) biasing the observer of the evidence into 'seeing' something unusual and not mundane is obvious.

Arguments that it merely reflects what is seen in the video assumes that the audio engineers have editorial priority over the evidence.

Does anyone know where we can see this evidence without fictitious elements inserted into the audio stream?

I will try to watch this video later, with the sound off, to get a slightly more objective perspective.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There are 3 videos in that clip. The first one is too blurry to make anything out and the other one are... *drumroll*

Spinning floodlights.

They've had 'em in my town of Umea, Sweden for years now and the way they work is that they point floodlights directly into the air on cloudy days and cut off the light with a spinning metal plate with holes in them, making the effect you see in the video. I'd love to find a link for you guys, but I'm a very lazy man.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The last one is definitely the most interesting. I brightened it up a little bit and my impression was that it actually has a saucer type shape to it but it doesn't seem to be solid. It looks like individual objects that are staying in tight formation.

If it is one object...it appears to be a huge rotating Molecular model
(Of course a little more complex than that)

If i'm not mistaken youtube compresses larger movies to smaller sizes, so if we could get the original full-size video from the source it would probably be a lot easier to identify.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Its like those dots in the sky photos yet this shows details and is a video.

Multiple max points of a hight voltage and cycle wave going around the
aether craft.

It the new aether, oxygen and nitrogen being pulled apart into
alpha and beta aether particles giving humongous electrical current
forces for anti gravity, i.e. acceleration in the opposite direction of
the earth... so its in hover, and propulsion.

Simple, just gotta know your atoms and electrical forces.

Great catch, Great video.. it explains a lot.

I may have diameter of craft verses supported frequencies at my mysite
signature link (airlinemusic) but doubt it can be found, its just geometry
and enclosed sine wave actually.

[edit on 7/9/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join