It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Mayor Bloomberg gets on the ballot, who will he steal votes from, Giuliani or Clinton?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I find Mayor Bloomberg's move to the middle a little disconcerting. He hasn't decided to run yet, but I think he will. He said this morning on the Today Show that he became an Independent because he didn't want to come off as being in anybody's pocket, but that's exactly what he is IMO. He will get on the ballot and he will steal votes from one side and do just enough to get either Hillary or Rudy elected, but which one?? I'm thinking he'll steal more votes from Hillary because Rudy's side is more adept at fixing elections. Yeah, I know that's a simplistic way to look at it, but that's what I believe.

Peace

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Bloomberg moved to the middle? This guy was always a liberal. He ran as a Republican because he thought he would have an easier time in a less crowded field in the primaries. New York elections are based on primaries. 1 Democrat vs 1 Republican.

But you are right, he would take votes away from Mrs. Bill Clinton. The two will try to out-liberal each other to pander to the Democrat Party base.

BTW The Republican nominee will not be Giuliani. It will be between Thompson and Gingrich. With either one beating Mrs. Bill Clinton.

join