It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam....why israel?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Qur'an clearly states that Israel is the promised home to the jews and NOT the Muslims...so why are they so bent on having Israel all to themselves? I mean we are talking about a people that follow their holy book to the goddamn LETTER! So...why not address what is written within the book? Are they, like most others, 'selective' in their faith? Or? is Islam being used as a political tool to recruit the youth to spread fear throughout the world? thereby eliminating ANY and ALL religious motivation? I submit that Islam is an evil faith abused for the political practice of those in power (government leaders, clerics, etc) It's unabashed evil nature is clearly seen worldwide daily.

I hope that anyone who reads this thread will go online and read the holy book of our enemies. You will find countless abuses of human rights, children and peoples in general. You will also find that through your readings, that it is abundantly clear that the author was a war-monger and nothing less.

Muhammed HIMSELF states in the Qur'an that Y'shua (Jesus) performed every miracle the new testament claimed he did, Muhammed, zero. You will also find many insinuations of pedophilia as well as inhumanities.

This should give you bearing on what we are dealing with globally, a cross-section of people dying for a book i don't even think any of, bar a select few, have read! No wonder why the Islamic governments seek to keep its people stupid and uneducated...otherwise they'd know the truth!!!!

Excerpt below:

5:20 Recall that Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember GOD's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets from among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people.

5:21 "O my people, enter the holy land that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
"I submit that Islam is an evil faith abused for the political practice of those in power (government leaders, clerics, etc) It's unabashed evil nature is clearly seen worldwide daily."

"...the holy book of our enemies."

"You will find countless abuses of human rights, children and peoples in general. You will also find that through your readings, that it is abundantly clear that the author was a war-monger and nothing less."

"Muhammed HIMSELF states in the Qur'an that Y'shua (Jesus) performed every miracle the new testament claimed he did, Muhammed, zero. You will also find many insinuations of pedophilia as well as inhumanities."

That was pretty harsh man. Try a less agressive, "war-mongering", hateful approach and go for the more analytic and sophisticated one. That might give you the attention you want and some more intellegent discussion to follow.

For myself I only have one question; how the *snip* do you get almost -1000 ATS Points?

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Shame on You for adding fuel to the fire called hate. You're post is ignorant, asinine and downright ridiculous. You, dear poster are that 'unabashed evil' that You're ranting about. Is this what You have to offer humanity? If so, don't bother sharing.

Peace. K*

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
see what i mean no wounder why there is hate because of people like you im a muslim and im well proud and i love my relgion people like him is why you get muslims who hate west etc but i dont
proud to be british proud of my relgion and i dont even no why your thread is still up its dam right offencive

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah, and how the smeg did I get censored for writing profanity (that I already censored myself using only the first and last letter and "*" in between) and this moron gets to spread racial/religious hatered?

That's like the soldiers in vietnam who weren't allowed to write profanity on the bombs they dropped because it was obscene...

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
blueyedevil666

Has ever come to your mind that so call holy books are written by humans on agendas?

Humanity can never be trusted when it comes to spreading ideologies.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
^^^^

hey buddy,

"your either with us, or your with the terrorists"

its ok to knock religion an call it outlandish and extreme, just as long as we are not talking about white christians.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ignoring all the hate of course,heres the answer to your question.

The answer is simple..

The main Groups that hate Isreal would be Hamas,Fatah,both these due to Isreali harsh treatment.Such as the displacement of over 700,000 Palestinians.

On the other hand here is a group that that is a direct result of Israeli invasion and military action,Hezbollah,.

I'm sure there are more but i can't think of them at the moment.Of course these groups also have some radical traits..

But to here about Al-qeada in Israel is a lot more rare although im sure its happend.

BTW marg6043 i fully disagree with your signature,,

"Never question our nation and our political leaders reasons and we should wag our American flags pay our taxes and be all good patriots"

We should ALWAYS question our politcal leaders,not doing so would make us a bad civilian,otherwise why even hold votes?

I do however always love this great nation,but always question the goverment.Its our civil right and responsibility.

Just because this nation is great,that does not mean current politicians from any party are.We the poeple must choose the direction of this great nation by asking questions to find who the best is for any position in goverment.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Yeah, and how the smeg did I get censored for writing profanity (that I already censored myself using only the first and last letter and "*" in between) and this moron gets to spread racial/religious hatered?

That's like the soldiers in vietnam who weren't allowed to write profanity on the bombs they dropped because it was obscene...

*sigh*

ya man they been doing stuff like that to me too,let some one tear me up when im trying to present facts with links,all the person is doing is making personal attacks yet i am the one who got a post edited after about 3 seperate posts slandering me with 0 constructive conversation..I finally respond and mine gets edited..pfffffffft

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

"Never question our nation and our political leaders reasons and we should wag our American flags pay our taxes and be all good patriots"

We should ALWAYS question our politcal leaders,not doing so would make us a bad civilian,otherwise why even hold votes?

My dearest fellow ATSer, that signature is the result of me been questioned for my patriotism, if you know me and had read my posts you will know that is nothing more than pure sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Although the original poster did come across as offensive, he did raise some valid points. From a secular point of view Islam is at best Plagarism of Christianity and Judiasm as a means to take control of a group of people. Muslims dislike the Jews so much because the Jews claim Abraham as their founder. Islam makes the same claim, even though they waited over 1,000 years to get into the game.

Then there's the bit in the Koran about Mohammed travelling to the "furtherest mosque" in some sort of sacred "Night Journey". Although Jerusalem was never mentioned in this fable, Muslims sware that the rock under the Dome of the Rock is where Mohammed ascended to heaven. This legend is disputed even amount Muslims. You might find it amusing to know that nearby there's a mosque called "Dome of the Ascension ". Gee, I wonder what legendary event happend there?

They (Muslims) also claim that this rock is where Abraham was going to sacrifice Isaac. *Sigh* Yes, that's yet another Jewish story that was written nearly 1,000 years before Islam was founded.

Getting back to the Dome, it was built to look like a Byzantine Christian church building since it was built on the ruins of a former Christian church, the Church of the Holy Wisdom and was built using plans that copied the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. The Muslims at the time hoped to sway Christians to come over to their "New revelation" from God. Christians revered this spot because legend said that the two marks on the top of the rock were where Jesus stood when he was on trial before Pilate.

The Dome of the Rock is a most amusing building. Some say that parts of the building was made from stones the Romans left when they tore down the Jewish Temple around 75 AD. And oddly enough, there was quite a long period of time when the Mosque had a cross on the top instead of the crescent. The building has changed hands more times than a poker chip in Vegas. Pretty much any of the three main religions could lay claim to the thing.

Wow! I got side-tracked there. Other reasons for Islam to have such hatred towards Jews. I guess they never got over the fact that the UN set aside portions of Palestine as a Jewish land. No, the Jews didn't steal all of Palestine. Actually they occupy only a small portion of what once was Palestine. You see the country now known as Jordan was at the time, part of Palestine. The land of Israel was in fact the most desolate barren portion of land in the whole country of Palestine when the Jews started populating it again. No one contested at the time because the Jews were moving into the garbage dump of the middle east.

DESOLATION OF PALESTINE
A TRAVELER TELLS WHAT TURKISH RULE IS DOING FOR THE HOLY LAND

'Nothing can well exceed the desolateness of much of it. Treeless...

the villages nothing but mud huts, dust, dirt and squalor; the inhabitants with scarce clothing enough for decency; their houses-ovens; large tracts without a horse or cow, sheep or dog; no pretense at roads; except from Jaffa to Jerusalem, and this like a cart road over aplowed field, the rest, at best, like sheep-walks on the Downs of Sussex, but for far the most part like the dry bed of the most rocky river, where, amid blocks of stone each makes his way at a foot pace as best he can, or on smooth, sloping rocks on or over loose stones thrown down from the old walls on either side, which no one offers to remove; nothing upon wheels to be met within a ride of over 300 miles"
DENTON JOURNAL DENTON, MARYLAND 26 JUNE 1880

You should read some of these other newspaper clippings. Dead horses were just left in the streets, and garbage was piled high outside of villlages. You could go days without seeing another soul.

So you see, when the Jews started migrating to Israel around 1900, it was hardly a "promise land". It was only after the Jews started developing the place that it became liveable. After it became more hospitable, many more Arabs moved into the area to gain employment. The Jews did not mass-migrate to Israel in 1948. 90% of them were already living there. They had moved into a squalor, fixed it up and were rightly given the title to the country.

It's true that large numbers of Palestinians were shoved aside in 1948 but this wasn't their "home country" They were mainly working immigrants that came in looking for work. They migrated in as the Jews did.Why didn't they move to Jordan, Syria, or Egypt? Why? Because these people were still second-class citizens to the rest of the Arabs. Their working poor. Now they just exist as a reason, a cause to hate the Jews.

As for the hate itself, I chalk up most of it to jealousy, envy, and spite. I don't see any other reason. Jews picked up the broken down car the Arabs left on the side of the road, fixed it up, painted it. Now the Arabs want their car back. Boo hoo!

[edit on 10-7-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just to add to what dbates said, I think the Muslims think the Jews and early Christians were actually Muslims but the Jews and Christians today are in a state of apostasy and the Bible today is full of errors whereas to Koran is totally correct.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Put Yourself in Their place, the Muslims. The nation of Israel wasn't even in existence until the '40's. You just can't decide to push out a whole race/religion of people bcuz You want to habitate there Yourself. The Muslims have occupied that area of the world for forever. It's a very sacred place for them as well and as far as I know They believe it's where Muhammed ascended to heaven. Israel is killing off a whole race of people bcuz They think They are Gods 'Chosen' and that the land was/is Theirs by right and will take it by any means necessary. What makes it even worse is that the U.S. gives them billions of $$$ to do just that. God isn't contempt or hate or fear, it's bullcrap that's shoveled into Your empty little skulls by those who wish to control You and Yours. I don't know what the 'Right' religion is, but I do know that any religion that murders in the name of God isn't it.

Peace. K*

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Demetre, did you read what dbates wrote?
Most of the Jews were already there and coexisting with everybody there.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This is no accident that they are after Isreal. It is God's plan from the start. God is bringing judgement upon mankind and it is in the valley of Armageddon that it will culminate withe the ultimate battle where God finaly has the last word, and the world will witness the physical return of Jesus Christ. Woe Woe to those who recongnize him on that day!! turn to him now time is droping its last few grains of sand!!!

Joel 3
The Nations Judged
1 "In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. [a]
There I will enter into judgment against them
concerning my inheritance, my people Israel,
for they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land.

3 They cast lots for my people
and traded boys for prostitutes;
they sold girls for wine
that they might drink.

4 "Now what have you against me, O Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done. 5 For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples. 6 You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, that you might send them far from their homeland.

7 "See, I am going to rouse them out of the places to which you sold them, and I will return on your own heads what you have done. 8 I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away." The LORD has spoken.

9 Proclaim this among the nations:
Prepare for war!
Rouse the warriors!
Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.

10 Beat your plowshares into swords
and your pruning hooks into spears.
Let the weakling say,
"I am strong!"

11 Come quickly, all you nations from every side,
and assemble there.
Bring down your warriors, O LORD!

12 "Let the nations be roused;
let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat,
for there I will sit
to judge all the nations on every side.

13 Swing the sickle,
for the harvest is ripe.
Come, trample the grapes,
for the winepress is full
and the vats overflow—
so great is their wickedness!"

14 Multitudes, multitudes
in the valley of decision!
For the day of the LORD is near
in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and moon will be darkened,
and the stars no longer shine.

16 The LORD will roar from Zion
and thunder from Jerusalem;
the earth and the sky will tremble.
But the LORD will be a refuge for his people,
a stronghold for the people of Israel.

Blessings for God's People
17 "Then you will know that I, the LORD your God,
dwell in Zion, my holy hill.
Jerusalem will be holy;
never again will foreigners invade her.
18 "In that day the mountains will drip new wine,
and the hills will flow with milk;
all the ravines of Judah will run with water.
A fountain will flow out of the LORD's house
and will water the valley of acacias.

19 But Egypt will be desolate,
Edom a desert waste,
because of violence done to the people of Judah,
in whose land they shed innocent blood.

20 Judah will be inhabited forever
and Jerusalem through all generations.

21 Their bloodguilt, which I have not pardoned,
I will pardon."
The LORD dwells in Zion!

This corisponds to what Jesus said here:

29"Immediately after the distress of those days
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[c]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[d]is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

[edit on 11-7-2007 by Graystar]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
As for the hate itself, I chalk up most of it to jealousy, envy, and spite. I don't see any other reason. Jews picked up the broken down car the Arabs left on the side of the road, fixed it up, painted it. Now the Arabs want their car back. Boo hoo!
[edit on 10-7-2007 by dbates]

Brilliant essay! I could not have said it better myself. I really do make an effort not to compliment the MODS but this one deserves accolades. Well put, dbates

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
I submit that Islam is an evil faith abused for the political practice of those in power (government leaders, clerics, etc) It's unabashed evil nature is clearly seen worldwide daily.

I hope that anyone who reads this thread will go online and read the holy book of our enemies. You will find countless abuses of human rights, children and peoples in general. You will also find that through your readings, that it is abundantly clear that the author was a war-monger and nothing less.

Muhammed HIMSELF states in the Qur'an that Y'shua (Jesus) performed every miracle the new testament claimed he did, Muhammed, zero. You will also find many insinuations of pedophilia as well as inhumanities.

Islam is no different to the other Abrahamic Religions, they are all full of hate when you break them down. The fact is these books were written thousands of years ago, and even then they were the ignorant, self-indulgent - 'kill all the non-believer' crap they still are today.

A lot of Jews and Christians have chosen to ignore a significant amount of what their holy texts say, mainly because they realise that most of it goes against what makes modern society. Yeah sure Israel and the USA have many Zionists and Bible-nuts, but like the fundamentalist Muslims they are afraid of what the future is going to be: a world without them.

When it all hits the fan, I wonder where your God will be...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by Project_Silo

My dearest fellow ATSer, that signature is the result of me been questioned for my patriotism, if you know me and had read my posts you will know that is nothing more than pure sarcasm.

Ahh good,I was really hoping you didnt truly feel that way lol..I'm sorry and if you meant it sarcastically then i cannot doubt your patriotism.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You can't put the Israeli / Arab conflict purely down to religious ideology. There were Jews, Muslims and Christians all living in Palestine together before the state of Israel was founded. What is causing a lot of the conflict is the Isarelis taking land that belongs to Arabs - land that many Palestinians hold legal deeds to - and moving in immigrants from Eastern Europe, amongst other places.
The use of force to evict people from land which they own and have lived on for generations is a major cause of much of the conflict. Much is always made of the Arab failure to recognise the state of Israel but what is often left unsaid is the Israeli refusal to recognise a Palestinian state, even when the Arabs have said they will accept Israel and sit down and talk.
A compliant owned press makes sure the news we get to see on the tv and media always portrays Israel as the victim, never the brutal aggressor.
After decades of a corrupt Fatah government doing nothing for Palestinian rights, Hamas was voted into power in free and fair elections which were monitored by outside organisations. The US and Israel immediately refused to recognise Hamas and ignored calls for talks, instead supplying money and arms to Fatah to fight Hamas. So much for supporting democracy

It's the old divide and conquer routine and as the Palestinian factions fight each other, Israel continues to take more land.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If the land was given to Israel by Britian in 1948, why is Israel to blame?
(I am merely asking, not trying to sound offensive).

Plus, according to my sources, back in 2000 in Camp David, Ehud Barak made a very generous offer in return for peace and Arafat rejected it. It was an offer that was the most generous offer offered to the PA to that point. Check out the link for more info on sources:

www.palestinefacts.org...

" * Israeli redeployment from 95% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip
* The creation of a Palestinian state in the areas of Israeli withdrawal
* The removal of isolated settlements and transfer of the land to Palestinian control
* Other Israeli land exchanged for West Bank settlements remaining under Israeli control
* Palestinian control over East Jerusalem, including most of the Old City
* "Religious Sovereignty" over the Temple Mount, replacing Israeli sovereignty in effect since 1967
"

Here is a quote from the Jordanian King back in 2006:

"Jordan's King says only alternative to Palestinian state is violence
Meanwhile, Jordan 's King Abdullah II said Tuesday that the only alternative to creation of a Palestinian state was more chaos, violence and instability in the Middle East...."

www.ynetnews.com...

[edit on 12-7-2007 by quintar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join