It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic imagery on the ATS game banner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What's up with that?

They are giving the SS group a bad reputation over hear or maybe we just own ATS and made them add it to the All seeing eye.

I was kind of surprised when since the game so far has nothing to do with the Masons...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
They are giving the SS group a bad reputation...

And how can this be?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ummm.. I guess you'll be changing your avatar then?

I don't speak for the admin but this looks to me like you are wanting to stir up drama for the sake of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What's up with that?

All that I can say is that "it must be a conspiracy!!!"

Seeing that this is ATS, would you expect anything less than a good conspiracy around every corner?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ZOINKS

guys- if you knew me at all and most of the regulars here on the SS board do they know I was completely fooling around and was being 100% sarcastic.

Apparently my wisecracks did not translate well over email.

Cory

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Stand down...

The various images of which you speak are earning my Lodge a hefty residual... I'm not sure what we're going to use the money for... It's a toss up between a homeless shelter and mind control devices that our reptilian overlords want on every human by 2008... It's a tough decision and the last thing we need is some wisenheimer mucking things up for those of us on board with the program.

Illuminati Monkeys, not just for having the right answer when someone asks for a "light" anymore...

Cug

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Apparently my wisecracks did not translate well over email.

Now that's your problem!

You should of sent them in via a forum post not email.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If you watch really closely you can see out of the corner of your eye, masons shape change into reptiles and drink human blood, this is the great secret of freemasonry of the 34th degree ( the degree so secret most people think that there are only 33), after you take your Luciferian initiation at the 33rd degree, Bill Schneoblin comes and personally shwos you how to shapechange into either a werewolf or vampire, and David Icke shows you how to shapeshift into a reptilian.He threw everyone off he is a Reptile and he is on a disinfo campaign, designed to throw them off of his trail.While you learn to Shapeshift,Baphomet himself dances in the corner and passes a skull with goat's blood in it around for everyone to drink from.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I forgot also, there is punch, pie, and dancing girls.
But only if you take the bloody oath.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
If you watch really closely you can see out of the corner of your eye, masons shape change into reptiles and drink human blood, this is the great secret of freemasonry of the 34th degree ( the degree so secret most people think that there are only 33), after you take your Luciferian initiation at the 33rd degree, Bill Schneoblin comes and personally shwos you how to shapechange into either a werewolf or vampire, and David Icke shows you how to shapeshift into a reptilian.He threw everyone off he is a Reptile and he is on a disinfo campaign, designed to throw them off of his trail.While you learn to Shapeshift,Baphomet himself dances in the corner and passes a skull with goat's blood in it around for everyone to drink from.

What about the 35th degree Bro? LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist

I know you said all of that with tongue in cheek... However, you did indeed say something that is very true. DAVID ICKE IS A DISINFO AGENT. That is something that I can certainly believe.

top topics

join