It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] Police acting like gangs in New York

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Its going to get worst.........

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sometimes more often than not a Cop has to be a bastard.

It does not excuse what I saw on the tape.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"Bottom line is if you dont want to be treated like a criminal then go about your business and keep your mouth shut. "

That's the kind of attitude that brings on the police state, brother.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Originally posted by ChrisF231
I couldent have said it better, I really dont understand why it is so popular to pick on the cops these days for every little thing. I am totally discusted by 90% of the posts in this forum, it sounds to me like alot of people are mad that they got a ticket.

Apparently you have never had to deal with a real 'cop.'

I don't consider people like you denying ignorance. You see a real video of some poor guy getting his ass beat.

And that's ok with you? No matter what he did, shot at a cop, slaughtered his fellow officers (which I would probably condone depending on who it was) does not warrant a beating.

The guy with the camera and his friend did not deserve to be treated poorly.

You must not live anywhere near a city.

I'm disgusted by your ignorance.

Actually I live in the jurisdiction of the 13th largest police department in the US with over 3,000 sworn officers.

And your right, I have never had to deal with a cop in a criminal way ... because I dont go around breaking the law and refusing orders from a law enforcement officer.

They didn't break any laws by being there, nor did they deserve the treatment they recieved. I'll need to post further on this later. To say the least, all of those officer on the scene are a disgrace, and if you actually think for one second that it was fake you need your head examined.

Thank you, and have a wonderful, peachy, cop-free day!

-Knightshadowz

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join