It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] Police acting like gangs in New York

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check that video out
Police are acting like gangs that should be put straight into jail

No wonder they want to ban the use of video cameras in NY
because of videos like this exposing them

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is just another disgusting example of police thugs.
To serve and protect my A$$!
Arent we the lucky generation?To be able to witness the beginnings of a police state.
Its a shame really,there are good cops in the world,to bad they are being overshadowed by the corupt,rotten ones.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the word police state worries me
think about it

do you know how much rape there would be in a police state?
rape that nobody would ever hear about?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think whats behind it is the fact that this war has become open season for many in the law to do more- they've graducated to deadly force and wait till things get worse. Its going to be even civilians who fancy themselves wannabe cops arresting people in the near future.
Its a warrior mentality, imo.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this is what happens when the most significant percentage of police recruits come from the military... first train then to kill in foreign lands, then say: hey, keep the gun, but now "patrol" your homeland. the mission of a soldier is in direct conflict with the mission of a police officer.

then, to complete the destructive cycle, lets pay COPS the same money we pay TEACHERS.

NWO agenda well underway: we now have SOLDIERS "educating" our youth.

instead of "leaving no child behind", we left a whole [SNIP] nation.

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 6-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOHN LOCKE
instead of "leaving no child behind", we left a whole SNIP nation.

Well said.
Sad,but true.

mod edit: edited quote

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOHN LOCKE
this is what happens when the most significant percentage of police recruits come from the military...

Thats an excellent point. In england the same happens, alot come from the military, and so have loads of bias, and do not care.

Its shocking to see what they did there(if the vid is true). Stuff that alex jones talks about.

I am sure there is a word worse than shocking for it, but i cannot think what.

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
the word police state worries me
think about it

do you know how much rape there would be in a police state?
rape that nobody would ever hear about?

i get where your coming from, but you need to explain do you mean rape in a literal sexual term, or people being violated.

[edit on 7/5/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
New York will be America's first police state

they are trying to ban cameras in NY to stop cop watch already

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well guys, I watched it twice and I just dont see what you do I guess.
I think the police did a pretty good job with an ugly situation.
We have no idea what the backstory is there. I seriously doubt that a bunch of cops were just walking the streets in uniform slapping people around for no reason, which is what gangs do.

Dont get me wrong, Im no pig lover, and I fear a police state as much as any of you, but there is a need for police.
Most of these cops handled themselfs well, with the exception of that plainclothed one.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
well when I say rape I mean women being raped.
It's without a doubt that this will happen in a police state.

And to the dude above me where you said you don't see what i see
well the guy being pushed around was not being violent, he was just being a responsible civilian by making sure police officers are performing their job well.

He was asked to leave the area, he was not a criminal
they just didn't want anyone seeing what they were doing

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
in response to 11bravo:

as a police officer, you are supposed to be concerned with keeping the peace, protect and serve, all the rhetoric. when a citizen nonviolently confronts you about what another officer is doing, to physically assault that citizen while challenging him to "do it!" (respond in a physical manner back) flies in the face of conventional wisdom in why we have a standing police force.

that is one of the many differences between an officer of the law, and a soldier. if a member of the military has a hard time understanding this, then my point is proven.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yep, this is how it goes down with NYPD man, total hoods and thugs. At one point I thought I wanted to be one, what was I thinking

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
These cops have merely been possesed by a dark entity or influence of such vibrations. More of our police will say just as bush said, "I am above the law." Just everyone wait, it will be in your very town 24/7.

/7A

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That's about how it was back in the day in Florida and from what i hear from some police state refugees, it's even worse now. Back when i was there pigs were pulling over young girls and raping 'em. Also, they were showing up at big drug deals, killing everybody there, and stealing the cash and drugs. They messed up one time when 12 off duty officers showed up locked and loaded at a DEA sting.

Personally, i've been pulled over by several cops with the intent to rob me. When they discovered I had no money, drugs or anything of value, they pistol whipped me, wrote fake tickets and had me sign them, at gunpoint.

Another time a cop that thought I was responsible for interfering with his payoffs from a local drug dealer raided my boat illegally. I was sleeping and caught him sneaking in through my hatch. I woke up, lunged at him swinging, just missed taking his head off, and then bum rushed him back out the hatch onto his ass while screaming about illegal boarding of a vessel and making a big scene. He used the guise of an obscure law that has to do with marine toilet regulations to raid my boat and a few others as retaliation. On other boats, they cut all the cushions and seat pads up like they were looking for drugs, but they didn't search, thye just came in trashed the vessels. The officer that raided my boat eventually was arrested for contempt of court after flipping out in court when the judge ruled the law itself was unconstitutional, and upon my investigation, there was no way to comply with the law if you owned a boat over 26 feet. Later on, the same cop faked warrants on me, and arrested me. After he cuffed me, he looked around, saw no witnesses, and styarted laughing as he whipped out his club, saying "Now, let's have some fun!". I saw this and got real happy, and loud :"Come on, I'll take you with my hands cuffed!" "I'm not Rodney King!" etc. and adopted an attitude of total confidence mixed with psychotic aggressiveness, and he backed off, got scared, and called for backup. The warrant didn't hold when i got to booking, i wasn't in the system, he just had the dispatcher read a falsified warrant back over the radio when i told him i wanted to hear it from dispatch.

At least 2 girls in my hood were raped by ON DUTY cops.

The only difference between then and now is that there's more cameras in the hands of the public.

My observation, most cops are crooked assed gangstas. The entire force where I had my experiences were all crips, no, seriously, the same people who were bangin' in the hood as kids all grew up- to become cops. Ever see a cop toss up a gang sign to rivals? I have, several times.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No child left behind was just so that the High Schools would have to turn over the names of all the Juniors and Seniors to military recruiters.

Good thing somebody was there with a camera to catch the neonazi criminals in action.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is what makes cops PIGS.. They are the bottom feeders of this world!
These people dont give a damn about your saftey. They dont give a damn about what crimes you commit. They only care that they do the dirty work for the higher ups.
If you commit a crime, a cop come arrests you.. You ask him, can I please just go now.. And he says.. You can go if you can post the bail..
Hence it all boils down to money.. You can do anything you want. Have a SNIP pig come to your house arrest you and take you in.. You pay the money you get to go home, and wait for your sentance then.
This world is spinning out of control! The PIGs have always been a Gang!!
This is not news to me here.. I just know IM glad to see more stuff aimed at how poor our current police system is.. They are to spread out.
We need divisions, and Cops arresting other cops for their crimes.
I really do hate cops, and now a days I am no longer sad to see an SNIP pig get shot or taken out.. Theres good reason why Pigs get shot today.
And this is only part of the reason.. They are the real crime lords in this world... YOu take away the cops and everyone is like OHH NOO its going to be Anarchy in the streets,, My ass they have you beliving that.
No Anarchy in my streets, we keep our little communtiy going just fine without the help of PIGS!!!! PIGS come in and tell you theres nothing they can do anyway about most crimes... LOL Im just standing here with a look on my face like duh.. what just happened... Oh man I have a head acke.

Edit:Grammer(I get so pumped when I type about this stuff my fingers lose all control)

[edit on 5-7-2007 by zysin5]

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wow, i can't belive 80% of the posts above, what do you want, you want no cops at all. You see 1 min of some edited video and you jump to all these conclusions. You don't know one thing about the situation, i highly doubt 50 cops showed up randomly at one intersection in the middle of the night. The civilian was cursing and not listening to the order of an officer. That being said, this can a video clearly warrents an investigation for legal action againts the "DO IT" officer.

We don't know if the officers attempted to ask the man to leave civily before the shove match ensued.

What was mabye more sick then the shiving was the other 50 officers that idled by, soaking up every moment of it and not stepping in to contain the situation.

This was a person out to make a fuss over something, a trouble maker you might say, i suprisesd the "Reverands of Justice" haven't jumped on this...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Upon further review, in the first few seconds in the distence you can see that there is an officer holding down a man, and a 2nd officer that KICKS him at least a couple times.

I don't live in NY, mabye some of the cops are totaly nuts...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ban video cameras? You mean ban CIVILIAN video camera's. When there are only NWO cameras, you'll never see this kind of stuff anymore. This is the end. (Cue Doors "This is the end")

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What is the most worrying part about this video is not the single aggressor who keeps provoking the situation, but rather the cops who are right there and do nothing. They should by any standard stop such action not only because it's their duty to uphold the law, but also because this incident makes them look really bad. Maybe they know the guy and dont really like him and think 'let him bury himself with this incident'. Where's the logic of letting him do that unless they want him fired or something.

[Edit] Typo

[edit on 6/7/2007 by PsykoOps]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join