It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Happening In Bonney Bridge, Scotland?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The thread discussing multiple winess sightings of a star wars type battle seen over the skies of Scotland got me thinking about the Falkirk Triangle or alternatively known as the Bonneybridge sightings. For the past few years there have been reports of UFO's in this part of Scotland. What is happening there now? There was quite a flap up there for a while but now seems to have gone quiet. I wonder if the star wars battle discussed in the other thread is somehow connected???
More info on Bonney Bridge here:

www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

[edit on 5/7/07 by Wirral Bagpuss]

[edit on 5/7/07 by Wirral Bagpuss]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I started a similar thread a couple of weeks back but got very little response. Seems all's gone a but quiet over there. Either that or they're so used to the phenomena they don't bother reporting it any more.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not sure, but it seems like there was stuff going on at least up until 2004.

It's official - Bonnybridge is UFO capital of UK
IAN JOHNSTON

A FEW weeks ago, in the town of Bonnybridge, an unidentified flying object was seen to "land" on the golf course.

The town has also been visited by Celtic priests, who claim extra-terrestrials are watching over the hiding place for both the real Stone of Destiny and the Ark of the Covenant, while locals have reported being abducted by aliens.

For many years, it has been clear something strange has been going on in this small community a few miles from Falkirk. But now, one of the country’s leading authorities on UFOs has named it as the UK’s number-one hotspot for the phenomena.

The new survey was carried out by Nick Pope, a recognised authority on the subject of UFOs, who works as a Ministry of Defence official and who ran the UFO desk at the MoD between 1991 and 1994.

Mr Pope said: "About 95 per cent of the reports are just misidentifications. But there’s around 5 per cent which are sightings by police officers, military personnel and civil pilots, things tracked on radar, good photographs and video footage. These are cases you cannot knock down."

From -- scotsman.com

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks for that info. I'm glad there's still stuff going on over there. Makes it worthwhile that I still take my camera everywhere even though I haven't seen a craft for three years. I'm now off to put my batteries on full charge, just in case.

new topics

top topics

join