It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's Global War against Christianity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The perpetrators of this Holocaust aren't wearing swastikas, but kufi skull caps and hijabs.Palestinian Christians in Gaza and the West Bank; Assyrian, Syriac and Chaldean Christians in Iraq; Coptic Christians in Egypt; Evangelical and Orthodox Christians in Eastern Ethiopia and Eritrea; Armenian Orthodox Christians in Turkey; and Maronite Christians in Lebanon.All under attack. All have weathered Islamic persecution for centuries . Inspired by Muslim Brotherhood ideology and fueled by billions of Wahhabi petrodollars, the religious cleansing of Christians from the Muslim world is continuing at a break-neck pace.
In Gaza : the systematic destruction of churches and desecration of Christian religious objects by Jihadia Salafiya following the HAMAS takeover of the Gaza Strip from their Fatah rivals and the imposition of Islamic rule. The head of Jihadia Salafiya told reporter Aaron Klein that any suspected Christian missionary activity in the area will be "dealt with harshly".
In Iraq" Centuries of dhimmitude have left Christians in the war-torn country without any means of self-defense.Washington policymakers have refused to lend assistance for fear of showing partiality, despite the murder of hundreds of Iraqi Christians, the kidnapping and torture of Christian clerics, the repeated bombings of Christian churches, the torching of Christian businesses, and the flight of close to half of the entire Iraqi Christian population since April 2003. A recent published threat in Mosul of killing one member of every Christian family in that city for Christian women not wearing the hijab and continuing to attend school.
In Egypt: A campaign of violence directed against Christian Copts almost weekly immediately following Friday afternoon Muslim prayers. Inspired by Islamist imams preaching religious hatred in mosques all over the country and protected by government officials willing to look the other way, rampaging mobs of Muslims set upon Christians churches, businesses and individuals, from Alexandria to cities all the way up the Nile.
In Pakistan: Younis Masih was sentenced last month to death under the country's frequently invoked blasphemy laws.And as protests against Salman Rushdie's knighthood raged, a Muslim mob armed with guns, axes and sticks attacked Christians worshipping in a Salvation Army church in Bismillahlpur Kanthan.
In Indonesia: The AFP report notes that more than 30 churches have been forced to close in West Java and dozens more throughout the country in recent years due to Muslim violence.
In Lebanon:More than 60,000 Christians have left the country since last summer's war between Hezbollah and Israel, fearing the rise of both Sunni and Shi'ite extremism and terrorist activity.
Nigeria: Police in Gombe arrested sixteen suspects after a Muslim mob stoned, stripped, beat, and finally stabbed to death a Christian teacher, Christiana Oluwatoyin Oluwasesin, after she caught a student cheating on an exam in March. Her body was then burned beyond recognition by the mob who falsely accused her of desecrating a Quran.The suspects were released last month without any charges being filed.
To say that Christians live peacefuly amoung muslims is a outright lie.
Link

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not all Muslim are like that. Even more, i would say 98% of all Muslims want peace. I see them around and they don't want to kill me, neither do i. We all suffer because of this political propaganda and some of people even spread propaganda on their own, wanting war and conflict. What you do here is just spreading anti-Muslim propaganda. Christians left Muslims countries because of all this propaganda and tension which it produces. Wake up... Or maybe it's too late already.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In the nation India, theres also acts of terror continuing;

the Naxalites = militant Atheists
Tamil Tigers = Hindu ethno-nationalists
the Jammu = Islamic fundamentalist
the Kasmir = Islamic fundamentalist
The ULFA = Indian separatists
The LTTE = a group from Sri Lanka

gleaned from; www.ww4report.com...

Now it isn't apparent that there are any ?Christian? militant groups
engaging in conflicts in India, or the Hindi or Buddhist r Christian communities...

What i do understand is that the militant Islamics, wage whatever level of Jihad that group subscribes to, to anyone/everyone that is Non-Muslim!

I also understand that basically Half-the-World is some subset of Christian,
and the developed Christian nations have the desired targets, and the ability to newscast these terror attacks [which are aimed at any Non-Muslim]
...we therefore get the bias that Christianity is the focus of the attacks.

..instead of the Western World economic engine and the Western World civilization that is viewed as decadent & evil!

~ something to consider ~

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Not all Muslim are like that. Even more, i would say 98% of all Muslims want peace.

BS. When 1 out of 4 young American Muslims feel that suicide bombing in the name of Islam is ok and another percentage refuse to answer that would indicate not 99.9999% of Muslims are nice happy peaceful people, and thats just American Muslims. Look at the poll numbers and you will see the Muslim community is mixed and certainly not overwhelmingly peaceful. No need to be an apologist for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
to much of the world it appears as though the US is being used by Israel to rid the planet of islamic influence. whether this is correct or not, we have the greatest military power in the world currently stomping a hole in iraq. call it politics, call it religion, whatever the motivation, are we not to expect a backlash?

my humble opinion is that we're in a complex age where disinformation is the name of the game. therefore, quoting any source directly (sans analysis) merely serves the agenda of the media outlet that is running said story. and we all know the dangers of siting unreferenced "statistics"...

when we know they rule by instilling fear, be cautious of stories that elicit this response.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Agent47, they were asked in the name of ISLAM. not in the name of radical, fundamentalist islam. that's why the answer is so skewed. 1 out of 4 would consider suicide bombing were there a considerable threat to the existence of islam... just as a crapload of christians would do some crazy stuff if there was a credible and considerable threat to christianity as a whole.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by sb2012
Not all Muslim are like that. Even more, i would say 98% of all Muslims want peace.

BS. When 1 out of 4 young American Muslims feel that suicide bombing in the name of Islam is ok and another percentage refuse to answer that would indicate not 99.9999% of Muslims are nice happy peaceful people, and thats just American Muslims. Look at the poll numbers and you will see the Muslim community is mixed and certainly not overwhelmingly peaceful. No need to be an apologist for them.

erm no all muslims in britain dont beleave in war are you stupid or something it is only like 5% that are radical most of us yes i am a muslim are peacful i have amny white friends and friends from other backgrounds and all of my other muslim friends do aswel so dont go around thinking you no it all all muslims are bad because i no many white people are bad and you may be a racist i dont no but you sound like one to me and racism is the route of evil so get a life

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know most here do not agree with me, but I honestly think that this "war on terror" is nothing more than a renewed crusade by both the Islamic and Christian religions. While I am, at least in a sense, Christian, I am not blind to what is happening here.

Look, Islam and Christianity are both in a world that has essentially turned its back on both traditions. In order to recoup what has been lost, both of the religions are creating conflict in the hopes of revitalizing their lost congregation.

Unfortunately, all they are doing is causing more disdain towards their faiths. People are saying, "See, see, what I have told you about religion, particularly the Abrahamic ones?" I guarantee you, that this little crusade will not be successful in the eyes of the world, for either religion.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's not just a war against Christians, it's a war against anyone who they see as infidels or non-muslim. Buddhists and Hindu are also regularly targeted by islamofascists. However, they also target the moderate minority of Muslims who they (the islamofascists) believe aren't real Muslims.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Buddhists and Hindu are also regularly targeted by islamofascists.

Very true. Islam and Hinduism has been at odds with one another for I don't know how long.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor

erm no all muslims in britain dont beleave in war are you stupid or something it is only like 5% that are radical most of us yes i am a muslim are peacful i have amny white friends and friends from other backgrounds and all of my other muslim friends do aswel so dont go around thinking you no it all all muslims are bad because i no many white people are bad and you may be a racist i dont no but you sound like one to me and racism is the route of evil so get a life

1. I wasn't talking about British muslims but thanks for chipping in your great commentary calling me a racist and what not.

2. It doesn't have to do with how many white friends you have but whether or not you think suicide attacks on innocents in the name of religion is something you agree with or not.

3. I'm not saying all muslims are bad am I? No I'm just questioning what some muslims find acceptable in the name of their religion.

4. Please this place isn't for you if your posts are gonna be "get a life" and "your a racist, i am teh winner" and no thats not an attack on your english skills which are fine (but i am suprised if you really are from England with your typing).

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So... Basically what you're saying is that Muslims have murderers, too?

Watch your local news. Take stock of each rape. Each murder. Each arson and assault. Multiply this by each neighboring county and state. Count in Figured for murder, rape, arson, theft, and assault throughout "the west"

Now check the religion that most of these people identify themselves as following.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
islam = christianity = hinduism = judaism
at least in terms of violence

i would say buddhism.. but the incidents of buddhist violence are few and far between

everyone would be better off if they were the TRUE religion of peace, jainism. it's the only religion that consistently preaches non-violence, compassion, and tolerance.

islam preaches non-violence, compassion, and tolerance but contradicts itself on the issues
christianity preaches non-violence, compassion, and tolerance but contradicts itself on the issues

but i've learned that rdang can't understand the difference between socioeconomic stress inducing the problems within the religion and the religion being inherently bad. rdang won't even admit that these people would be just as violent and hateful if they replaced the koran with the bible and were all suddenly lifelong christians.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So have you cheked how many Muslim countries have been attacked or invaded in last 50 years by a Western superpower - or a superpower supported by West? Actually we can go even further back to the early 20th century, when British Empire controlled entire Middle East and divide this place into smaller, better controlled states. At that time, in the eve of WWII suddenly a new strategic resource was found to be here in large quantities and the destiny of Middle East has been sealed even before WWII started. Countries here were carved up and inflitrated by spies, agents, coup d'etats and pro-British puppet governments. After the WWII we all know what happened to land of Palestine, ane since then, the Nations and Nationalities of Middle East have seen nothing but foreign occupation, if they said NO to proposes coming from the West. If you are a pro-West, pro-business country (like Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Dubai, Kuwait etc) then everything is fine, just sell United States your oil and buy their weapons for that money and everything is fine! But a defiant and so-called "Rebel States", like Iraq and Afganistan were and Iran and Syria are, will sooner or later get bombed into the stone age and later "Democratized".

And as if that was not enough, there are certain individuals, who claim to know everything about Islam and write threads like this and posts that supported this kind of mentailiy, which only spreads hate and fear. And may I add those two are not exactly positive kind of emotions.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
In all honesty I wouldn't mind both the Christian and Muslim numbers being thinned out because both religions control too much crap in the world.

I'm sick of them both. I'm not suggesting genocide but just eliminating a good percentage of them would do the world good. Even out the playing field a bit.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
are you stupid or something

That's bad manners on a posting site.

i have amny white friends .. i no many white people are bad

What does skin color have to do with Islam? There are people of all skin colors who are Islamic.

so get a life

Again - bad manners.

BTW - use some punctuation next time.

[edit on 7/6/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the TRUE religion of peace, jainism. it's the only religion that consistently preaches non-violence, compassion, and tolerance.

WICCA as well. Peace and treating others as you would treat yourself is a main staple of their religion.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
In all honesty I wouldn't mind both the Christian and Muslim numbers being thinned out because both religions control too much crap in the world.

I'm sick of them both. I'm not suggesting genocide but just eliminating a good percentage of them would do the world good. Even out the playing field a bit.

I agree. One nice way is to replace them with something better, more peaceful, like Buddhism and similar beliefs.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Im down with the OP. Islam is a peaceful religion until they hit a majority. Then mob mentality sets in and we have the atrocities OP has mentioned. Tell me where a Christian has done any of these things? Dont count the west as being Christain ethier. Islam preaches hate, intolerence and means to make all submit to there idealogy. Dont believe it? Move to any country said in the OP.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think the problem is the middle east is poisoned. Its the land, not the people or religions. I say we get everyone out of there that hasn't gone insane yet and nuke the hell out of what ever is left there making the land uninhapitable for 1000's of years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join