It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thieving Crackhead Scum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
MAn,

So I go home from work early yesterday because I am sick and what do I find at my apartment when I get home.

The cops. Apparently some guy on a mix of Meth and Coke (Rock) was found by one of the mothers in the building at 10AM in the laundry room. hiding behind the door inbetween the wall and the door hinges. With his pants down around his ankles sweating profusely and babbling to himself. he wasn't really responsive so the cops came. he saw the cops tried to bolt picked up a fern in a flower pot threw it at the cops missed(which made a mess) and then failed to figure out how to work the gate in the front of the building and the cops tackled him. Nobody can figure out how he got into the building, although I'm sure it's not hard.

Damn Crackheads! why can't they (DEA) do commercials about them instead of falicious ones about weed?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Damn Crackheads! why can't they (DEA) do commercials about them instead of falicious ones about weed?

Because weed scares the pharmaceutical industry. They'd lose a lot of profits off drugs for treating various ailments, including marinol, if weed was legal.

Personally, I don't give a toss what someone puts in their body. But when they go out in public and involve me in their baloney, such as the incident you described, or breaking into my car, I think it's time for them to take a little vacation at the county jail.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
MajorMal, I feel your pain!

I had a two subs in a sub box in the back of my Suzuki Vitara.
Someones come along and ripped the rear window and stolen it..but the subs were probably worth only $50 (I had them for two years)
Unfortuntely for me, to replace just the plastic screen, it would have cost me about $350 or replace the whole top for $500!

I hope those jerks have a crappy existence!

My friend had the worst luck a couple of years ago.

She was going out with a couple of our other mates to the city...and this moron on a motorcycle decides its smart to ride side by side in the same lane as her!
So shes looked in her side mirror and sees that theres noone beside (because he was in her blind spot) and shes indicated to get into the other lane....but instead shes nipped his motorcycle and hes fallen off.
So in a panic that maybe shes killed the motorbike rider shes pulled to the curb, and run out to see if the guy was ok.
Upon doing this, a by-stander has decided to climb into her car and driven off!

:bash:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hot_acacia
but instead shes nipped his motorcycle and hes fallen off.
So in a panic that maybe shes killed the motorbike rider shes pulled to the curb, and run out to see if the guy was ok.
Upon doing this, a by-stander has decided to climb into her car and driven off!

This just lends strength to my assumption that most people suck. Present company excluded, of course.

I wish they'd invent the transparent aluminum in Star Trek IV. Let's see the crackhead break my window with some of those babies on the car.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join