It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's No. 2 Predicts U.S. Will Be Defeated in July 4 Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Al-Qaeda's No. 2 Predicts U.S. Will Be Defeated in July 4 Video

www.bloomberg.com

Al-Qaeda's second-in-command Ayman al- Zawahiri predicted the U.S. and its allies will be defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan in a video address to Muslims coinciding with the American July 4 Independence Day.

``The wind -- by grace of Allah -- is blowing against Washington,'' Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's deputy, said in the 95- minute video, a transcript of which was provided by the Alexandria, Va.-based IntelCenter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anyone want to venture a guess as to what these guy's are planning, the threats keep coming out making me think something is just arount the corner.

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Alot of folks are thinking something with a big boom. Maybe even a mushroom cloud. I'm actually thinking along a completely different line. I think it's going to be food related. Take a look at all of the food alerts in the last year. I hate to sound paranoid, but I think it stands to reason that these may be some sort of a test. Think about it. Mr. Muslim goes and gets a job in a food processing plant. How hard would it be to taint the food? Now imagine something which is perishable in a very short amount of time - let's say milk. The shelf life of milk is very short, which means that many millions of a tainted milk product would be consumed before any symptoms showed up. Osama himself said outright that he wanted to kill millions of Americans, and he wanted a percentage of them to be children. A tainted milk supply would accomplish just that. How hard would it be to taint milk? Doesn't sound like it would be too hard to dump a vial of a botulism culture into a tank. Very inexpensive, requires virtually no training, plus it would be easy to protect yourself - simply don't drink any milk. Scary, scary thoughts.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the 95 minute tape also tells all Islamists to attack all western interests
all over the world...

he also says about forming the Caliphate there in Iran-Iraq-Arabia territory.

i'll wait as more info dribbles out as the tape is interpeted & released

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
let's say milk. The shelf life of milk is very short, which means that many millions of a tainted milk product would be consumed before any symptoms showed up. Osama himself said outright that he wanted to kill millions of Americans, and he wanted a percentage of them to be children. A tainted milk supply would accomplish just that.

I hope the terrorist's arent reading this, this Idea is actually brilliant when you think about it, sadly, I love milk products and would probably suffer the inevitable effects of such a thoughtful plan.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Now i have to stop drinking milk for fear of being poisoned, thanks alot...
I think it will be more than just food though, think of all the small things around your house that are from other countries. Something as simple as soap, shampoo, cutlery like forks and knives made of poisonous metals. You never really know.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Admittedly, I have little knowledge of the milk industry. However, based on the little I know, I think it would be very difficult to poison milk and get the dramatic effect that they would want. It's not like there's a "Big Milk" somewhere that could be infiltrated and contaminated that would disperse the product around the country. The milk industry, at least in my area, is mostly composed of local farmers that provide the milk and label it with the name of one of the large companies. In my area alone, there are 3 or 4 of these major companies and when I lived 90 miles away in ohio there were 3 or 4 different ones out there.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
All I know is if anyone touches the dairy industry..hell won't even explain what would happen. I think what many might be overlooking is that Al-Queda loves to use propaganda as much as any government. They want to rile up their followers and make their enemies paranoid. I say, keep alert...but don't piss your pants just yet.

top topics

join