It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3,300,000,000+ dead in the next 10 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
THE PROPHECIES OF ST. MALACHY

- Pope 110 - John Paul II - the last pope before the beginning of the End Times
- Only two more popes will follow him during a period of great tribulation.
- Pope 111 - Gloria Olivae/The Order of St. Benedict - Pope Benedict XVI (Ratzinger) Some say he may be assassinated and in exile.
- Pope Petrus Romanus after Pope 111 (added to the list, not part of it, indicating Pope 112 is not normally elected Pope)

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven hilled city (Rome) will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people."

He will reveal some extremely sensitive information from the Vatican archives, explaining Christianity and Church, upsetting many people. Church will be destroyed from inside even before real destruction.

source

Bishop Christianos Ageda (12th Century)
In the 20th century there will be wars and fury that will last a long time; whole provinces shall be emptied of their inhabitants, and kingdoms shall be thrown into confusion. In many places the land shall be left untilled, and there shall be great slaughters of the upper class. The right hand of the world shall fear the left, and the north shall prevail over the south.

Abbot Werdin D'Orante (12th Century)
The great monarch and the great Pope will precede Antichrist. The nations will be at war for four years and a great part of the world will be destroyed. The Pope will go over the sea carrying the sign of Redemption on his forehead. The great Monarch will come to restore peace and the Pope will share in the victory.

John of Vitiguerro (13th Century)
The pope will change his residence and the Church will not be defended for twenty-five months or more because, during all that time there will be no Pope in Rome... After many tribulations, a Pope shall be elected out of those who survived the persecutions.
]

How many will die?
source

4. Fourth Seal Death Over a Fourth of Mankind Killed by War, Famine Pestilence, Wild Beasts
(...)
6. Sixth Trumpet - 200 Million Man Army Kills Third of Mankind By Disease, Fire, and Smoke

That's just 2 of the promised 21 and with population of 6.6 billion+ we end up with at least 3,300,000,000 dead... Survivors will be exposed to radiation, biological and chemical agents released by weapons and destroyed factories, many diseases will spread, people won't even notice dead on the streets, Europe will be like a graveyard, USA partly destroyed and in bloody civil war for food and land...And the living shall envy the dead.

But worry not, after all this society will be rebuilt with new awareness and new goals for humanity, we will enter Golden age of humanity.

Nostradamus says:
Civilization as you know it will cease to exist. (I. p53) Cities will
no longer exist as we know them. (I. p56)

Make humanity aware. Let people prepare themselves spiritually.
Intellectually become more aware of survival through climactic
changes. (I. p53) Problems of survival will be hardest in countries
turned into islands. (I. p69)

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

[edit on 5/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
FYI, and consideration

Originally posted by sb2012

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations;

after which
the seven hilled city (Rome) will be destroyed
and the dreadful Judge will judge the people."

conventional wisdom thinks that "the city of 7 hills" means Rome....

i might suggest that the 7 hill city is instead the city which was once
Constantinople....or in this latter era known as "Istanbul", in Turkey

Nostradamus also mentions the term "New City"
which many mistake as NYC...
but is a fact that Constantinople was referred in history as The NewCity for hundreds of years.

a different possible scenario might be that Jihadist, anarchists, will cause the RCC to flee the Vatican, which is distinct from Rome.
at the same time, the Caliphate which includes some or all of Iran/Iraq/Turkey/SaudiArabia et al...will seige Istanbul, the seat of the
Eastern Empire, Byzantium, clone of Rome by emperor/pope Constantine

FYI, & food for thought
www.istanbulguide.net...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It could be, but also many other prophecies talk about destruction of Vatican and possibly Rome too. It doesn't mean end of true Christianity, like what Jesus was talking about, but end of all this corruption and lies we see on a daily basis.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nostradamus says:
Civilization as you know it will cease to exist. (I. p53) Cities will
no longer exist as we know them. (I. p56)

Hasn't this already happened?

I mean take someone from that time line and put them into a city of today's day in age. I think they would have a heart attack!

Civilization from his time period is so dramatically different than today, you can use that broad statement for just about anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It could be, but also many other prophecies talk about destruction of Vatican and possibly Rome too.

i think that the [many prophecies] regarding the 'city of 7-hills'
and the 'whore' in scarlet/finery

are all loaded interpetations by people immersed in the super powers
of their day; Rome or the Roman Catholic ( as in universal) Church.

the whole encyclopaeda of phrophecies includes much more than
Rome or the Vatican...your only gravitating towards the most prolific
renderings that focus on those old & new world super-powers of their time,
the clerics & follwers were conditioned to think the world circled around the Papacy & Rome for over a thousand years.

BTW, the RCC has a vested interest in keeping itself on the top tier of
consciousness & pop-culture engagement, prophecies by believers -
whether sane or competent- that makes the Church or Rome the focal point, good-or-bad, is a useful tool...
it gives the Church another dimension to which it may sustain itself and flourish with energized new converts and the generations of devout family trees.

one must break open their minds and thinking.

~peace~

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
conventional wisdom thinks that "the city of 7 hills" means Rome....

Everyone thinks that Rome = Vatican. But that's not true.
Vatican City is not on the seven hills.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No, please have some heart for the humanity, Church must perish and that's all it shall do. You don't need Church to find God or to be spiritual.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For Pete's sakes, why bother to go to work?

Why bother to get up?

These are certainly incredible times!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Why bother to get up?

Ah, don't worry! Not all prophecies are to be taken word-by-word. Some may come true, some in different form, because future is not fixed and it depends on us, to some degree, how we shape the events. Maybe if we spread awareness and positive messages, we can avoid all this, but i doubt all are ready to listen. Too much hatred and religious propaganda in the air. Maybe we need a storm to clean it.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Why bother to get up?

You're safe. St. Malachy (no kidding) has been proven to be a fake. The monk who "found" the text is the one that wrote them (which explains why they're so accurate up to that time and why you really have to work to make them fit the rest. Also, as I recall, it didn't talk about the time when there were actually two popes (church schism.)

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This page explains:

(...)
2) Surfing for curiosity on the Web, I found in many websites that the "Prophecy of the Popes" by St. Malachy is a fake.

The Web is plenty of words used to concentrate on aspect absolutely IRRELEVANT of the question, like: (1) the fact whether the Prophecy of the Popes was written or not by St. Malachy; (2) whether it was written in 1100 or in 1590. The really absurd thing is to consider the Prophecy not interesting because probably "fake", the sense that probably it was not written by St. Malachy. Indeed, please pay attention! The Prophecy, independently from who wrote it, is a document that it is historically proved being not posterior to the 1590, and this is the important aspect! Indeed, the Prophecy was forgotten in the Roman Church Archives till its "discovery" in 1590. The text began to circulate in 1595 with the name Prophetia de summis pontificibus because the Prophecy was published for the fist time that year from the Benedictine monk Arnold Wion in his book Lignum vitae. But, as in the previous four centuries it wasn't cited by anyone, including St. Bernard, who wrote the Life of St. Malachy, probably the document wasn't written by St. Malachy but by an other person, probably in '400 or '500.(...)

It matches last two popes in great detail (and others too), so if this is fake someone is working really hard to make prophecy true.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So one third dead? or dieing from the others dead around them?

Bit bleak init?

Changing times? I've accepted I will only be here for a limited time long ago.

Could you possably put 3.3bn dead in context please, they will die one day any way - along with all (most?) of us.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
St. Malachy (no kidding) has been proven to be a fake. The monk who "found" the text is the one that wrote them

Hi Byrd

yanno, it seems lately, I am reading about so many hoaxes. Fatima Secret, Protocols of Zion and now St Malachy.

It would be good to have a fact thread where known claims have been exposed. List them all in one thread.

I am tempted to do something myself. Honestly, in one week, I said 'farout' three times!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It could be, but also many other prophecies talk about destruction of Vatican and possibly Rome too. It doesn't mean end of true Christianity, like what Jesus was talking about, but end of all this corruption and lies we see on a daily basis.

Jesus talked abot the 'end of christianity'?? That's kind of odd - I mean, there was no 'christianity' when/if Jesus was alive, was there? It supposedly came about long after his death...

J.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Fatima and Malachy prophecies are not hoaxes and not new. Protocols are anti-Semitic propaganda. In any case list pro et contra sources, before declaring something a hoax.

Originally posted by jimbo999
Jesus talked abot the 'end of christianity'?? That's kind of odd - I mean, there was no 'christianity' when/if Jesus was alive, was there? It supposedly came about long after his death...
J.

Well, he warned his followers multiple times about False Prophets and how people won't listen to him, but they will accept final False Prophet (or Antichrist) and follow him, after he promises peace.

I am not saying 3.3 billion will die for sure, but if you look at all the madness today, thanks to our beautiful religions, then yes, it is possible.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Fatima and Malachy prophecies are not hoaxes and not new. Protocols are anti-Semitic propaganda. In any case list pro et contra sources, before declaring something a hoax.

It is well known and has been discussed extensively here at ATS.

Fatima Third Secret - Lies
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are plenty of links and information.

Protocols of Zion - Propoganda

again, plenty of links to look at.

And the Conspiracy Search is very useful

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well, he warned his followers multiple times about False Prophets ...

Wonder if he knew about this forum?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
It is well known and has been discussed extensively here at ATS.

Fatima Third Secret - Lies

There are plenty of links and information.

Protocols of Zion - Propaganda
(...)

Third Secret Prophecy of Fatima was just partially revealed, because it's too morbid for public to accept it. I am not aware of exact contents, but it tells about destruction of Catholic Church. Still, this doesn't necessary mean end of Christianity. What you see in Church from beginning till today would make Jesus very mad again, i believe.

Protocols of Zion are fake, but effect is real. It's just to direct blame to Jews for almost everything, from communism to international banking.

I believe people will always make some excuses to not to believe any morbid prediction, but when you compare prophecies and Revelations with situation today, it matches a lot. Again, no need for billions to die, but it all goes in that direction while people are busy with nonsense and corruption. Never forget, you all can say NO!, but question is, who has the courage? People are so afraid to lose their little petty material things, so they bow down all the time.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
sb2012

i totally agree with the part about people being so obsessed with their material objects that no one really knows the meaning of it all anymore.

like for instance, a relationship sometimes comes to end because one person wants to focus on their career the other believes that yes while having a good career does put you in a good position financially later on in life when you are on your death bed ultimately what can you say you have achieved through that because it means nothing.
you do not want your boss around you with your laptop and hundreds of phone calls asking about the latest DSR statistics etc.

NO!
you want your loved ones, the ones who made your life worth living!

btw DSR statistics are not real, i do not think anyways i just made them up for an example.

good day to you all!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Christians obsess about "The End Times," and prophesies fortelling the end. This amazes me because the very book of their faith, as well as Christ himself teaches that noone does, can, or will know the time of the end. Christ admitted to not even knowing himself.

From the Bible:

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:42, 44
42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. ... 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Luke 12:40
40You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Mark 13:32-36
32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
35 "Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn.

So if Christ says one thing, namely that no-one, even himself, can know the time of the end, and a 12th century "prophet" says otherwise, whos to be believed?

Every generation since Christ has used the current events of their day to "prove" the end-times were/are upon them.

My pennies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join